New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi im new to BnB and to charting in general, although I have been looking at this site for a while this is my 1st post. I was hoping that someone might be able to help me with a couple of points as im driving myself crazy:wacko:. Im only on my third cycle of ttc #3 but noticed that lp was only 11-12 days, I read that taking b6 can help increase that, so I started taking 40mg a day from cd18, I ovulated on cd16 i think according to my opks and usually have a 28 day cycle, however I am now on cd31 and still no af, although I did have some cramping and a minute amount of spotting 10dpo and again on 14dpo. I was wondering if the b6 could be the cause for the delay although I've not been taking it that long, could it cause a delay of 3 days so far after such a short time of taking it? I would have tested but I hate the dissapointment that comes with a negative and just wanted to check out the idea that it could just be the b6.

Also, i planned to start charting bbt once I got af, and started 10dpo just to get in practice for the next month, although I have no pre o temps to compare with mine still seem a little on the high side at 98.2-98.6 to mean that af could be just around the corner, does this make sense to anyone because it all seems so complicated to me.:shrug:

Any help would be appreciated

high temp at 31 days on a 28 day cycle would suggest you need to risk disappointment I am a big POAS fan lol but you can't tell anything until you pee get that done then look at what the b6 may or may not have done

Hi ladies, it's been a long time since posting on this thread!! I'm now back in the game ttc my 2nd bundle of fun. I started temping last month but stupidly only half way through my cycle. The only other cycle where I temped all the way through was when I got my bfp so I have no cycles to compare my current one to.

Soooo.. finally getting to the point!... my current chart has confused me a little. I thought I had o-ved 2 days ago but today my temp dropped unexpectedly so I'm wondering if I am o-ving today? I don't really get other signs to help. My cm is EW a lot of the time but (and sorry for the tmi) I think this might be less about CM and more from all the bd sessions. I have been getting twinges which I thought might be ovulation pains but they've been going on for days now so ????

Any ideas?

My Ovulation Chart

i don't think it looks as though you've ovulated yet... i say this because there isn't a definite shift in temperatures if that makes sense? the cramping etc... that you're getting could mean you're going to ovulate real soon though! :)

Wanna look at my chart? Do you think FF is right and I O'd late, on CD14? I think I did, much to my despair ...

Chart's in my siggie, obviously.

yeah id say ff was right with cd14. You can see the change in temps :)

Yeah, it's pretty clear, isn't it? I got a nice rise :D

Sucks, though. I usually ovulate on CD12 and my stress with OH delayed O.

Fish&Chips (cool alias, btw :haha:), I had a look at your chart earlier but I can never work out those overlay thingies :blush:

Thanks hun.. I think if you sroll down you can see the chart on it's own but I might change the settings...

Fish andchips is there a reason you missed out those temps?

Wanting yep definitely O'd day 14 ypu have 1 bd in the window so theres hope. Nice to see another Anti d person TTC. Even though I never went back on them after Abby 2 under 18 months might have me back on them lol

Hi Molly, my son was poorly and 'slept' in my bed so I was really sleep deprived. I'm pretty sure they're unreliable.

Ahhh yes sick baby in bed temps did that once never again she just beat me up and would only sleep on my chest.

Yep that's exactly what happened! Unfortunately we were staying in a holiday cottage with my extended family and their kids so couldn't put Harry in another room or let him cry it out. Ugghhh.. it was not fun!

Wanting yep definitely O'd day 14 ypu have 1 bd in the window so theres hope. Nice to see another Anti d person TTC. Even though I never went back on them after Abby 2 under 18 months might have me back on them lol

I think I also BD 5 days before O as well, so technically, that's in the window.

But still, I just don't see it happening this month :cry::nope:

And I'm so bad, I haven't been taking my meds :dohh:

And congrats on your pregnancy! I'd love to get preggers when my baby's still a baby :cloud9:

xx

eww evil crying it out deffinatly has it's place or your crying the next day lol

do it after the 8 month sleep regression landed myself on a drip thanks to that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->