New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Umm now ff thinks I may have ovulated 4 days ago. It's annoying about those 2 temps I had to disregard. The first one was after a night of my son climbing on me and generally beating me up so I'm relatively sure it can't be trusted. The 2nd temp was taken at the right time but I had to get up 2 hours previous to feed my son so maybe more reliable but I'm not sure. What do you ladies think? X

I think wait a few days to see what the following temps do. You way well have ov'd yesterday... But need more temps to confirm :)

Hi can anyone look at my chart?? Am I out already??

I doubt it, hon, you're only 5DPO. Temps can fluctuate and go up and down.

How long is your LP usually?

It is usually 12 or 13 days :) Thanks hopefully there is still hope!

Oh silly, don't you worry! :hugs:

At 5DPO, any temperature drop is likely insignificant unless it's implantation ;)

You have loads of time, and hey, we're going through this together! You're only one day behind me, as you know x

Hi can anyone look at my chart?? Am I out already??

I doubt it, hon, you're only 5DPO. Temps can fluctuate and go up and down.

How long is your LP usually?

It is usually 12 or 13 days :) Thanks hopefully there is still hope!

Oh silly, don't you worry! :hugs:

At 5DPO, any temperature drop is likely insignificant unless it's implantation ;)

You have loads of time, and hey, we're going through this together! You're only one day behind me, as you know x

Thanks hun. :hugs: Just get it in my head - did I really ovulate cd19 - that's pretty late. 4 days later than usual. So normally I would be 9dpo by now!!

when i consieved pixie i had a big dip at 5dpo and went on to get a bfp at 12dpo :)

i'm 8dpo today and done an IC and i THINK i see a line O__O but i'm going to wait a bit and test again because i'm purely peeing on sticks to satisfy my urge haha

when i consieved pixie i had a big dip at 5dpo and went on to get a bfp at 12dpo :)

i'm 8dpo today and done an IC and i THINK i see a line O__O but i'm going to wait a bit and test again because i'm purely peeing on sticks to satisfy my urge haha

Good luck! I'm rooting for you :happydance:

Ohh good luck for you, can't wait for your update!

That sounds hopeful for me that you dipped at 5dpo! I dipped yesterday (at 4dpo) and I felt ok about it thinking it could be implantation. I was just hoping for a massive rise today, not another drop. :wacko:

i had a dip 4dpo too when i fell pregnant the 2nd time in November so there really is hope haha. thank's for the good luck :) not getting my hopes up and i'll properly test when i'm meant to. the line did come up in the time frame (but was easier to see dry) but 8dpo i think i might just be chancing it a little - it's prolly an evap. had TONNES of those on ICs

Definitely not out hun as it's far too early. Like the others say hopefully it's an implantation dip!

Pichi ooh that sounds promising and very exciting! Will you update us on here when you know? X

i had a dip 4dpo too when i fell pregnant the 2nd time in November so there really is hope haha. thank's for the good luck :) not getting my hopes up and i'll properly test when i'm meant to. the line did come up in the time frame (but was easier to see dry) but 8dpo i think i might just be chancing it a little - it's prolly an evap. had TONNES of those on ICs

Yes I had an evap last month using ICs I think it was at 10dpo. I have two left so I might just use with caution if I get to 13dpo! I really hope that I am dipping for a good reason and really hope you have the start of your bfp :)

Definitely not out hun as it's far too early. Like the others say hopefully it's an implantation dip!

Pichi ooh that sounds promising and very exciting! Will you update us on here when you know? X

Thanks fish&chips - ohh you make me hungry :haha:

I am definately feeling more positive :)

Good luck to you on getting your bfp :)

Thanks lovely. Thank goodness my alias isn't chicken passanda.. I would be 3 times the size being reminded every day!

:rofl: I thought the same but couldn't think what is was in days!! Your way was much better though!! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->