New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Yeah my temp has spiked back up - see first image :)

Also I notice I went down slightly last month around the same time but just wasn't below the cover line - see second image

www.fertilityfriend.com.png

www.fertilityfriend.com2.jpg

Yes I had a sneaky look at the other chart and thought the same. FX that it stays high now! x

ohh been given 5 days of vip - see my overlay (only been temping for two cycles)www.fertilityfriend.com overlay.jpg
Excuse my enthusiam - getting very excited by this overlay thingy :wacko:

my chart is doing something really strange - it's never looked like this before lol

FX that's a good sign! Are you going to retest?

Gemmy I can't get enough of chart overlays!! x

What do you think about my chart, ladies?

I'm gonna go and do that overlay thing too, now :haha:

@Gemmy - looking good!

maybe... :blush: i'm not posting it in my journal for a wee while though... because i found out so early.

your chart is looking good :)

good luck pichi - chart is amazing! Congrats on the positive xx

maybe... :blush: i'm not posting it in my journal for a wee while though... because i found out so early.

your chart is looking good :)

I think you are :D

FX you are!!

And thank you! Hoping for a continuous temp rise!

here is the test:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/temporary-10-1.jpg

what are the overlys for? :blush:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a7569/?o=1&

(Is it showing mine?)

And I just looked at my temps and got a rush of excitement!

here is the test:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/temporary-10-1.jpg

what are the overlys for? :blush:

OMG, YOU'RE SO PREG!!! :dance:

And the overlays are to compare your chart to previous cycles so you can see what's different/similar :D

ah ok :) all i know is my cycle changes from month to month. i am just hoping hoping it's a sticky

Wow Pichi - that test looks great - what brand is it?

Wow bubba - your chart looks amazing as this months temp is so much higher to last months. At the mo mine is just tinkering along the same line (but I find that amazing - lol) and I am hoping that mine will now increase up and beyond.....in my dreams !!

it's a superdrug. it has been tweaked slightly and that was at 9 dpo. will be 11 dpo tomorrow but not testing again till around 13 dpo with a good test. i had my MC at 4+5 so i want to get past that at least... urgh

Wow Pichi - that test looks great - what brand is it?

Wow bubba - your chart looks amazing as this months temp is so much higher to last months. At the mo mine is just tinkering along the same line (but I find that amazing - lol) and I am hoping that mine will now increase up and beyond.....in my dreams !!

Thank you :happydance::happydance:

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoping we both get our BFP this month. Then we can be bump buddies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->