New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

it's a superdrug. it has been tweaked slightly and that was at 9 dpo. will be 11 dpo tomorrow but not testing again till around 13 dpo with a good test. i had my MC at 4+5 so i want to get past that at least... urgh

Good luck!

Mine is also looking much the same. I'm hoping it follows my bfp chart instead of a bfn one!

Ugh, I'm so fucking annoyed, girls!

I was really excited to take my temp, so last night I couldn't sleep. Lay there for AGES before I eventually dropped off, and all I could think about was temping, BFPs and what OH's and my Mum's reaction will be once I'm preg.

So when I got to sleep, it must have been like half two or something.

I woke up way before my 8am alarm, AT 5 something AM!!! Grrrr, so I lay there for ages AGAIN, trying to get back to sleep.

I couldn't sleep, so temped (but temp was really low, so honestly think I didn't get enough sleep), then tried to go sleep again, setting my alarm for 8.45am.

Guess what? I WOKE UP AGAIN, at about 6.17 AM.

By this time, I'm getting anxious, so I set my alarm for 9.45, and tried to get back to sleep.

And what do I do? WAKE UP AT 7AM.

I gave up at that point, and just took my temp. So, yeah, I got another high temp but I am not to know whether my temp would have been higher or lower with the correct amount of sleep and not waking up every damn hour or so.

I am seriously so upset and annoyed. My fucking excitement at seeing my temp in the morning actually ended up ruining my temp. AND I have an ugly white circle on my chart because of the incorrect temping time. And now I have to wait until tomorrow to temp again. Oh, the irony.

To top it off, I just had a BFN.

And I had a dream that I can't really remember, but I know it was something to do with babies or being preg.

Not a good start to the morning. I am seriously fuming.

:hissy:

lol excited over temping.

Superdrug are the best woman!

Are superdrug really good ?? Man, I need more tests. I used up both my last IC today and yesterday and have evaps. I only have a tesco own and one clearblue digi but not due until at least sunday. Maybe later. Need something for tomorrow and saturday - feel like a right junkie!!!

Pichi that is so exciting!

Wab, I have done the same most cycles. Either around ov or at the end due to excitement. It is so upsetting when 24 hours seem like such a long time. I'm starting to do it again now but I'm better this time round as I got bfn every day until my bfp on cd12 so I'm confident it's still too early to mean anything. So don't worry about your bfn today... It's waaaay too early. :hugs:

i'm excited - but very nervous. i want to get to 5 weeks

it is. i wasn't going to put a ticker till i got massed my MC length/time but i thought what the hell.

fingers crossed!

when are you testing? your chart is looking very much like mine :)

When I got my last bfp I was 12dpo so I'm trying to hold out til then but in all honesty I doubt I'll last that long! I have just had a bunch of ics delivered and I'm tempted already! X

i seen a line that was far more superior on the superdrug test than i did the IC although i did see something on the IC.

Good luck!

Come on you lot Pichie have a word with that bean Aunty Jo says it has to stick!

OMG PICHI, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

AFM, temp dip and BFN today, but holding on to hope that this fairly dark (though still negative) line on my OPK means SOMETHING. Logically, I know it doesn't, but one can hope, right? I mean, it looks like what my OPKs look like when I'm coming up to ovulation.

(tilt it for a better representation of what it looks like in real life) https://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg603/Wantingabubba/photo-16.jpg

Other symptoms are;

- Cramps
- Dizzy spells
- Weird EWCM that is white and in 'globules', and slightly sticky. Also, mixed with watery white cm.
- Emotional - I cried over my phone bill today, LOL.
- Insanely hungry.

Of course, NONE of these mean anything unless I get my BFP.

Wab, I have done the same most cycles. Either around ov or at the end due to excitement. It is so upsetting when 24 hours seem like such a long time. I'm starting to do it again now but I'm better this time round as I got bfn every day until my bfp on cd12 so I'm confident it's still too early to mean anything. So don't worry about your bfn today... It's waaaay too early. :hugs:

Exaaaaactly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"