New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

i had an almost +opk before i got my positive now i'm getting +opks :)

my line was about as light as that at about 8dpo, 9dpo was darker, 10dpo + has been a +opk :)

Wanting it could be that today's dip was implantation which would mean your hpt won't yet be positive? xxx

the pain of being new to charting it's a pain in the butt til you get going but then your plain depressed you've nit yet caught

Girls just to give you a little hope heres mine

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d3833

see that 1 bd!

Girls just to give you a little hope heres mine

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d3833

see that 1 bd!

wow your chart gives me sooooo much hope! And yes just one bd! Congrats to you!!!

I dipped below the coverline like you, I BD on OV and although mine darted down today at 9dpo, yours was up/down/up/down.

Thanks for that. Did you test early at all or just on 11dpo as shown on chart?

i think i tested from 8dpo???? there was something from 9 i beleive if you care to trall through my journal they are on there. somewhere my journal is a bit of a laugh to if you want a giggle.

The baby at 12 weeks was measuring ahead to i tried explaining the dates to teh MW they were having none of it

My Prego chart for pixie was totally different to this one

So fed up :grr:

ARGH, for the past three days I have been waking up way before my temping alarm.

I set my alarm for 8am, and today I woke up at 5.46am! Then, I had to set my alarm for 9am so I got the three hours, but instead woke up at 8.56am!

I then lay there for a while trying to get back to sleep, but gave up and temped, so goodness knows if today's temp is accurate.

I'm fed up of this - why do I keep waking up too early? This didn't happen before :cry:

Plus, chart isn't looking too great today :(

11DPO, and I'm sure I got a :bfn: with FMU. There might be a line, but I don't think so :(

Haven't bothered to check my cervix or cervical fluid yet.

I just feel deflated and depressed.

I feel the same hun, I know my temps arent accurate as I wake up a lot. I think it's because our minds know we have to temp so wake us up? I Do this a lot when I have a alarm set, I wake up before the alarm *smacks forehead*

I feel the same hun, I know my temps arent accurate as I wake up a lot. I think it's because our minds know we have to temp so wake us up? I Do this a lot when I have a alarm set, I wake up before the alarm *smacks forehead*

It is so freakin' annoying :growlmad:

It wasn't happening before :cry:

Maybe you're a bit anxious? Do you have an oil burner? I burn some relaxing oil before bedtime, listen to some relaxing sounds/music before bed x

i had this prob with abs waking so i just did it the foirst time she woke up my chart seemed to work right

I'm sure I ov yesterday as I had ov pains and ewcm the night before yet I have a huge drop this morning, I may discard it

I did a 'Wanting' today too and woke up at 5.15am. I went back to sleep and then woke up at 6.20 which wasn't so bad. Plus my temp took a dive today at 9dpo. FX I still have time for this not to mean much. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->