New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

So depressed. I just want a BFP :hissy:

The prospect of going through yet another month of TTC just seems overwhelming. We'll be hitting our halfway mark then.

:cry:

I did a 'Wanting' today too and woke up at 5.15am. I went back to sleep and then woke up at 6.20 which wasn't so bad. Plus my temp took a dive today at 9dpo. FX I still have time for this not to mean much. x

:haha::haha::haha: a 'Wanting'. Love it :haha::haha:

And :haha::haha: we're all doing it.

I'm gonna just temp when I wake up originally. CBA forcing myself to get back to sleep, only to wake up another frigging hour later :dohh:

FX FX FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OMG.

OMFG.

Look at this!

This is mine and a lady who's just got her BFP's chart overlayed together. Mine in the one in purple, and hers is the one in green;

https://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg603/Wantingabubba/revN1h8W9.png

LOOK! They're almost identical! Some of our temps are even the same :dance:

This is so exciting! I'm gonna go and overlay some more pregnant charts on FF

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dance:

What do you think, girls? :happydance:

OMG.

OMFG.

Look at this!

This is mine and a lady who's just got her BFP's chart overlayed together. Mine in the one in purple, and hers is the one in green;

:happydance:Looks great lovely! Your temps are still up so stay positive! X

OMG.

OMFG.

Look at this!

:happydance:Looks great lovely! Your temps are still up so stay positive! X

I am trying! Gonna test again in the morning :thumbup:

Maybe that was an implantation dip at 10dpo?

Perhaps ..

But do you think implantation dips have to be 'straight' dips, or can they just dip a little bit with the next temp going higher, but not as high as the one before, IYKWIM?

Will be stalking! But remember implantation can happen as late as 12dpo and many don't get a bfp until 14dpo, so don't be disheartened. As long as temps are up it's looking good!

Maybe that was an implantation dip at 10dpo?

Perhaps ..

But do you think implantation dips have to be 'straight' dips, or can they just dip a little bit with the next temp going higher, but not as high as the one before, IYKWIM?

Looks like a dip to me, I've seen them do that before. Maybe search on FF for imp dips examples?

So this is my first month using BBT as I have had no luck with OPKs. :witch: started Thursday the 8th but I didnt start temping til Friday which would be CD2. I took my temp before getting out of bed at 2:15am (I get up a lot in the night to pee so I figured best thing for me to do is when I go to bed, set the alarm for 3 hrs and wake up to temp then as that seems to be the only time I sleep for a long time without being too restless.) My temp was 97.7 I took it the next night, CD3, at 3:30am. It dropped to 97.2. I took it this morning, CD4, also at 3:30am and it dropped to 96.1! What is going on!

I went back to bed but I thought maybe I bought a messed up therm. so I decided to use another one I had as well next time I woke up. I woke up 4 hrs later and used both therms. putting the one I had been using in the same spot under my tongue and the other on the left side. The 2 temps were within .10 of a degree so guess the therm. was not the problem. At this point my temp was 97.7 so it had increased. I am sooo confused! Shouldnt temps be realatively the same this soon into my cycle? Never done this before so any advice would be appreciated:confused:

i would say don't set an alarm - just take your temperature with roughly the same amount of sleep behind them (around 3h+) i wake up because of Pixie and my temps are reliable enough to show a shift in BBT :)

temps will fluctuate a lot - especially at the start. if you want, take a look at my chart :)

mines a few pages back I just do it the first time I woke up

Wahooooo nothing like black and grey to make you happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"