New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Will write properly in 2 mins.........

MYSTIC!!!!! OMG Massive congrats hun :) I thought you had a nice looking chart.

Wow, so excited for you xx

Foxy : your chart is looking particularly promising as well you know!

BFN for me this am. Maybe its to early.

My breast hurt on and of almost like someones fingers are rubbing the inside. ..then it gets harder. My nipples hurt badly and are almost always hard.

My stomach has pressure...and last night I had a huge pull right above my pubic bone and below my belly button... and then it hurt in my back same spot. Sigh. feel slight cramps today and low back hurts. Skin break outs on my face..and oily face and lets not forget the gas...

Shannon, sounds good! Those are almost the exact same symptoms that I have (minus the skin break out, thank God [-o< , I could do without that!) But yeah, breasts, cramps and now that you mention the gas I'm totally there with you. It might still be a tad early, give it a couple more days and maybe get your hands on a FRER if you can. What kid of tests are you using again?

I'm so, so, hopeful for you!

Forgot to mention heartburn on and off. and twice now in the shower the metallic taste :sick:

LOl I use FRER and this am I used a generic. Going to get more generic. I have a FRER in the cabinet, but dont trust them They gave me a negative with my son..when the doc said positive!

You are lucky on the skin break out! Seriously I had PUPP with my son at 38 weeks or so. Only way to make it go away is having the baby and he was 13 days late!

My hubby is leaving weds to go out of town for work:cry: I wanted a BFP before he leaves.

Right, I have composed myself after doing a little :happydance:round the room.
That spotting must have been implantation spotting like we'd all hoped mystic :) yey :thumbup:

Laura, sorry I didn't reply to your post earlier, I had to go out. I think that you could possibly have ovulated, although it is very hard to say without having a previous cycle to go on.

I tried OPks in my Nov cycle and I never got a proper +ve, so I decided not to use them. The best thing to do is just bd every other day until FF gives you the indication that you have ov'd.

Shannon - symptoms sound promising.

This thread moves so fast. I really need to sit here and go through everyone's charts and respond properly - sorry ladies for not doing so recently.

I've just demolished a whole packet of cocktail sausages.... yummy. WHEN I eventually get pregnant, I hope I develop a craving for cocktail sausages and cheese cake (although, I constantly crave cheesecake, so that wouldn't be any different!).

Mystic I forgot to ask, is this your 1st :baby:?

Also, what # ttc cycle is everyone on? This is cycle # 6 for me :wacko:

Thanks ladies.

Pichi - I notice the +ve OPK, I hope you are spending your time wisely ;)

Shannon - thanks, I hope you get your BFP soon. Those symptoms do sound fantastic!

i guess this is #2 for charting although my first month was a 'test' so to speak. good luck to everyone

Okay, I had grand hopes of reading through all of the 50+ pages since my last post but I just haven't had the time and then I keep putting off posting until I've had a chance to read but realized I just am not going to get through all the posts anytime soon.

First, CONGRATULATIONS MYSTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I haven't even found your post announcing the BFP but saw Foxy commenting and couldn't be happier for you!!

I hope everyone is doing well and I promise to get better and posting in this thread. Since work started after the holidays I feel like I barely have time to record my temps each day!

I started acupuncture last week and have added a few new things to my diet, so had a very productive (and expensive!) trip to the health food store last night to stock up.

I'm going to go read the last few pages and see if I missed any other BFPS!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well and baby dust, sticky glue, and PMA to all!!!!!

Foxy, those temps are looking AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what the next few days bring for you!!!!!

Pichi, I hope you're making the best of the positive OPK you just received! :)

i can't take advantage of it tonight unfortunatly but i will be making up for it tomorrow. we bd'd last night so hopefully that covers my bases so to speak.

foxy: im also lookin forward to what the next few days/week holds for you. Fingers crossed for you :dust:

this goes for everyone else as well of course!

Thanks to all the ladies with the well-wishes, I'm so happy that I could let you all know because I was ready to burst this morning! I'm feeling a little apprehensive...I know I was very vocal in telling Fish&Chips and Minime to just chill out and enjoy, but now I see that it's so much easier said than done. I'm so thankful that you girlies are all here and so supportive and that Bernina set up this thread for us :friends:.

Foxy-yes, it will be my first :baby: hopefully it sticks!

Bernina-so glad to see you back again. I didn't make an announcement exactly, since we're not supposed to do it outside the announcement thread. But I did drop some not-so-subtle hints this morning :haha:. Your temps are also looking good, they are higher than they were this time last cycle, and hopefully that's an ID I see today. FX'd for you, it would be so great if a whole bunch of us got our BFPs this cycle so we could all be bump buddies :happydance:!

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone and sticky glue to all of us!

mystic - I'm going to tell you to chill out, relax and enjoy your wonderful news :)

Bernina - fantastic to see you back, what goodies have you bought from the health food store? I too was thinking the same as mystic in that your temp dip could be a lovely ID!!!! I'm also hoping your spotting is IB :) I'll have everything crossed for you.

I'm not quite sure what to make of my chart this cycle......I'm a little bit nervous I guess. Haven't been feeling quite right in myself these last few days, but I'm not sure if that is just down to work or being a bit run down or what?! Who knows!

I'm also not sure about my bd pattern - the pm one technically doesn't count if you know what I mean! lol

I wish I'd had a BFP cycle to go on as this would obviously give me some idea of what to expect on my chart!

pichi - sounds like you should have bd covered :)

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Congratulations Mystic!!!! I am so happy for you!!! And it's a lovely strong line! xxx

Wooooooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! mystic :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations!!! Beautiful strong lines!!! So happy for you, sending you sticky vibes you must be so excited!!

foxy! Your temps are so high and different for other cycles! Fx'd for you I can't wait to see what happens over the next few days xox

Mwa take care ladies!

Thanks Fish&chips :) Wasn't sure what today's temp was gonna be like! Although open circles, they are only 30 mins later than usual, so shouldn't be too far out!

Wow, 7 weeks and 3 days - that has gone so quickly! With any luck, the next few months will fly by too for you.

Welcome camocutie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->