New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hey Fish&Chips - It is a bit of a freak temperature! Not sure what is going on there! lol NOt really feeling anything! Bit of a headache / light headed sort of feeligng. Been pretty tired over the last few days - but this is probably just due to work. Nothing much else to report!

Welcome Angel :)

Will catch up on all charts later on xx

hey foxy how you doing hun? Would you be so kind as to have a little look at my last post for me? Also how much does your temp rise after ov?

help would be very much appreciated.

xx

It's hard to know Laura as there isn't another cycle to compare it to but if you normally ov early like you said then you could have ov-ed yesterday. Do opks usually work for you as they never did for me so I always got a negative?

yeah they always work. im using a different brand this month that i havent used before and i think they may be a dud batch. i tested this morning and its darker than it has been the past 2 days but no where near positive. thanks for your reply hun. Just so confused with all this tempin.

xxx

can i join please? would love some opinions (good or bad!!) on my chart. i'm fairly new to temping too.

good luck to everyone xx

Hey Fish!! So glad to see you still coming to see us! Yay for the scans, good luck with those this coming week, let us know how they go!

Foxy, wow, I don't even know what to say...your temp is crazy high! Hopefully that's a good thing, but with your temps way above the coverline like that it definitely can't be a bad thing! Oh FX'd for you, hope this week flies!

Fairy, glad to see that your temp is rising. Things are looking good, get ready for the 2ww.

Laura, I had a look at your chart. I think you missed some really crucial temps. My guess is that you ovulated when you think you did CD11, give FF a couple of days to pick it up and cope with the missing data. Keep BDing just in case.

As for me, yesterday was a little crazy symptom-wise. I know I said that I had tender bbs and cramps, but yesterday I noticed some differences from what I'm used to.

My bbs feel like they are being prodded from the inside (that's the best way I can describe it) not the usual ache and the pain is really intense in my nipples as opposed to it being only in my breast.

My cramps feel like period cramps, but worse. I usually only get cramps 1st day of AF and that's it, but I've had these all week. Yesterday, they started burning, honestly like a hot poker prodding or like I'd done a major ab workout wayway lower than my abs are. Sorry about the descriptions girls, it's sooo hard to explain.

Also, Thursday night, I got up to pee 3 times in the night and I think that at work on Friday I should have just worn an adult diaper so I wouldn't have to visit the toilet so much.

So, when my temp went up again today, I decided I'm going to move my test forward. I'm holding it and holding it, and I have a FRER that I'm going to use. Wish me luck, I will report back in a few!!!

morning, or should i say afternoon! ladies. I mentioned yesterday that i had a pretty promsing OPK test yesterday -well today i am sure as sure can be i got a +OPK. yay
ill try get a picture and see what you lovely girlies think.

:dust: to all ^__^

EDIT: here we go

Attachments

• pos,sat.jpg
    pos,sat.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
morning, or should i say afternoon! ladies. I mentioned yesterday that i had a pretty promsing OPK test yesterday -well today i am sure as sure can be i got a +OPK. yay
ill try get a picture and see what you lovely girlies think.

:dust: to all ^__^

EDIT: here we go

Pichi-totally positive, no doubt whatsoever! Get busy....NOW! :haha:

haha thanks mysticdeliria! i'm not meant to be seeing my OH tonight but...maybe i should now! haha. there was babydancing done last night so - even if its impossible for tonight i always have tomorrow right?

haha thanks mysticdeliria! i'm not meant to be seeing my OH tonight but...maybe i should now! haha. there was babydancing done last night so - even if its impossible for tonight i always have tomorrow right?

Well, in most cases you get the +OPK the day before, so tomorrow should be a great day. That would have you BDing on O and O-2, if you do O today then O-1 is also great timing, so it sounds like you're covered no matter what! FX'd for you 2ww pichi!!

Curious, girls? Check my sig or my chart and you will have answers on how my HPT went. I will post a pic in the Gallery, if you want to see the result.

EDIT:

Here is the link to the chart gallery:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/257032-girls-new-charting-thread-here.html

is that a bfp i see on your chart?!

thankies for the luck too ^__^

thank for your post on the other page misticdelira, i havent had a positive OPK yet so would that make a difference? The one i dont a few minutes ago is darker than the ones i have done over the past few days. And a huge congratulationson your BFP also. Wel done. :happydance:

Thanks girls! I guess I should have trusted FF and the O date it set. I'm sure you ladies will be close behind.

Laura-don't place too much stock in OPKs, sometimes they can be defective or you can miss the LH surge. Your chart will tell you if O happened for sure and yes, it can happen with or without a +OPK. Without those missing temps, it's hard to determine whether O really did happen like I'm suggesting, so keep trying just in case...I'm no stranger to being wrong. Have you been BDing? If not, get to it! FXd that you catch/caught that egg!

BFN for me this am. Maybe its to early.

My breast hurt on and of almost like someones fingers are rubbing the inside. ..then it gets harder. My nipples hurt badly and are almost always hard.

My stomach has pressure...and last night I had a huge pull right above my pubic bone and below my belly button... and then it hurt in my back same spot. Sigh. feel slight cramps today and low back hurts. Skin break outs on my face..and oily face and lets not forget the gas...

BFN for me this am. Maybe its to early.

My breast hurt on and of almost like someones fingers are rubbing the inside. ..then it gets harder. My nipples hurt badly and are almost always hard.

My stomach has pressure...and last night I had a huge pull right above my pubic bone and below my belly button... and then it hurt in my back same spot. Sigh. feel slight cramps today and low back hurts. Skin break outs on my face..and oily face and lets not forget the gas...

Shannon, sounds good! Those are almost the exact same symptoms that I have (minus the skin break out, thank God [-o< , I could do without that!) But yeah, breasts, cramps and now that you mention the gas I'm totally there with you. It might still be a tad early, give it a couple more days and maybe get your hands on a FRER if you can. What kid of tests are you using again?

I'm so, so, hopeful for you!

Thanks girls! I guess I should have trusted FF and the O date it set. I'm sure you ladies will be close behind.

Laura-don't place too much stock in OPKs, sometimes they can be defective or you can miss the LH surge. Your chart will tell you if O happened for sure and yes, it can happen with or without a +OPK. Without those missing temps, it's hard to determine whether O really did happen like I'm suggesting, so keep trying just in case...I'm no stranger to being wrong. Have you been BDing? If not, get to it! FXd that you catch/caught that egg!

thanks hun. I only missed 1 temp on CD10. I have been bedding the past 3 days but OH is due to go away again tomorrow so we will get one more in then. i will continue to temp and do the OPKs. as i think i may OV tomorrow all being well and thats just relying on the OPKs as the are getting darker. thanks again for your advice.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->