New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

foxy : according to last months cycle i had my rise on CD26 so... lets see heh

Hang in there ablacketer, we all feel like that, no matter how long or how little we've been ttc. As women I think we just assume that our bodies were meant to bear children, and when it doesn't work as planned it makes us feel like we can't even do the most basic of things correctly. But it's just natures way of making sure that when we do conceive that our bodies and minds are healthy enough to nourish and nurture a growing life. At least that's what I keep telling myself :)

Shannon, sorry that AF still hasn't reared her ugly head. I'm sorry if I missed a previous post, but do the doctors offer you any options that could help to bring on a period? Over in the TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) thread there is a girl coming off birth control pills and the practitioner has given her some herbs that are supposed to help naturally bring on her period. It may be worth a read, I believe it's within the last 3 pages of the post.

Wow Foxy, even your dip today is still well above your previous cycle post o highs! Are you using a different thermo this go around, I noticed even your pre o temps are higher this cycle? Is Foxy running hot these days!! :) Your last 2 cycles follow a very similar pattern but this one is quite a bit different, I'm hoping just as the other poster said, that it's a good sign!!

I guess because my first was a booboo, (she was concieved the first time we had sex without a condom and I was on my period) it makes it harder for me to understand why its taking this long. even my second was easy, 5 months off BC and I was preggers. bleh

albaketer, I just noticed in your signature that you say "Tryin to make him a daddy". Sorry if this is too personal, but will this be the first child you will have with your current significant other? If so, I was wondering if he has had his swimmers checked out? Don't mean to pry, just trying to rule out any possible issues (that can be corrected). :flower:

Hi bernina - I think I must be running hot these days! Something is going on! I haven't been feeling too great over the last few days or so. Hard to describe, but sort of a lught headed, nauseous, dizzyish sikly feeling! How's that?? haha Even during the recent snow and ice (which we very rarely get here) my temps were still up there! Very odd.

With any luck, you're right and the fact that this cycle is so different from previous ones that it may end differently to the rest! Fingers crossed!

if i was you i'd want to be testing now! but i know it's too early. heh good luck x

That's a good looking dip you have there Foxy.

Hey girls, I hope everyone is ok? I've been distracted away from this ttc stuff this weekend, sorry. Temp rise for me today. Very happy :p

Hi bernina - I think I must be running hot these days! Something is going on! I haven't been feeling too great over the last few days or so. Hard to describe, but sort of a lught headed, nauseous, dizzyish sikly feeling! How's that?? haha Even during the recent snow and ice (which we very rarely get here) my temps were still up there! Very odd.

With any luck, you're right and the fact that this cycle is so different from previous ones that it may end differently to the rest! Fingers crossed!

Oh foxy! Have you had the sweats. I had them so bad last week I had to take a shower 3 times in one day!

How you doing pichi? Any signs of O?

well, i had a +OPK on sat and sun and then tested today and had a -OPK so, i am guessing that my rise in temp should be soon. I may just have a last minute bd tomorrow just to make sure ^__^ the OH wont complain heh.

How are you hun? any signs of AF or a bfp your ways? im sure if your cycle is getting to be a little too long your GP can give you something to bring on AF

fairygirl: temp rise? good stuff :happydance:

No, no sweats as yet! Don't want any of that. I don't feel any hotter than usual! hehe

not prying at all. it is to be his first child. I have two from a previous marriage. We already had his swimmers checked and he is good to go, the problem is with me evidently:(

not prying at all. it is to be his first child. I have two from a previous marriage. We already had his swimmers checked and he is good to go, the problem is with me evidently:(

I know the problem is with me too:wacko:

Glad that you have at least ruled out a problem with the little swimmers, helps when you know what to focus on.

Funny how things work out, we spend so many years trying not to get preg then to have to spend so much time trying to get preg. One time in life we're fighting nature, the other nature seems to be fighting us back!

Baby dust and hugs to us all. January is such a blah month as it is so I think it's very easy to feel down during this time, I know this time of year is always the hardest for me.

I really think that all the effort we're putting into charting will help us to maximize our BD'ing schedules. And for many it has shown potential problem areas (short luteal phase, low post O temps, etc.) that need to be discussed with our doctor. I finally feel like I am taking control of my fertility (or lack thereof in this case!) and just the feeling that i"m doing something (anything!) lets me feel like things are a bit less out of control. I KNOW that I am ovulating, I know that I can GET preg, now just need to work on the things that are keeping me from STAYING preg (short luteal phase, thin lining, uterine septum).

Extra hugs :hugs:, extra baby dust :dust:, and extra PMA :flower: for us all (I know I need the extra dose right now too!!!)

ladies: just out of curiosity, what is the average temp in Celsius before and after ovulation? does anyone know?

How you doing pichi? Any signs of O?

well, i had a +OPK on sat and sun and then tested today and had a -OPK so, i am guessing that my rise in temp should be soon. I may just have a last minute bd tomorrow just to make sure ^__^ the OH wont complain heh.

How are you hun? any signs of AF or a bfp your ways? im sure if your cycle is getting to be a little too long your GP can give you something to bring on AF

fairygirl: temp rise? good stuff :happydance:

That means that within12-36 hours you should o?
No sign of AF lots of signs I should have a BFP but not one yes sigh. I am going to start to use progesterone cream.

Also I dont know if there is an average temp. Look on fertility friend. I think everyone is different.

i hope you get something wither it be a bfp or AF soon :hugs: the wait must be killing you!

as for temps: i had a look around and found this..

35.6 - 36.7 Degrees Celsius is usually the bracket for before Ovulation
36.1 - 37.2 Degrees Celsius after Ovulation...

phew, for a minute there i thought my temps before Ov were far too high..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->