New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

That's good Foxy. Well I've had a play and IF I get a high tomorrow FF gives me 24 as O, if I get rid of 24's dip it gives me 21 yet my more experienced chart friend reckons 20. How strange. At least I may have O'd! Come on tomorrow morning. :dust: to all

morning all. Well temp rose agian slightly again today. Bet it will dip agian tomorrow and follow that zig zag pattern. lol.
I have removed the negative OPKs from my chart. When i had them noted the cross hairs were dotted and now i have removed them the cross hairs are solid. Is this classed as cheating? lol. i only done them for a few days and it was the day FF said i had OVd and the day after so were both neg although they were getting darker. I have gave up on them now.

Also what does a good chart with possible pregnancy look like? I know mine is still so so early but what do you think?

Hope you are all well this morning.

xxx

Hey, just a quick update : temps went up today - yay! Now a horrible 2ww. Well, 12days wait for me. I think I ov'd a day earlier in this cycle :)

I shall post proper later. Being lazy because I am still in bed but posting from my blackberry! Haha!

:dust:

Laura, if you. Want to see charts that result in pregnancy have a looky at the gallery on FF. I do this from time to time to see if I can see a basic pattern :)

Hi,

I would love to join this group, i have been trying for ages and looked up on charting last night, could do with a little advice as it made no sense to me at all! x

thanks pichi, ill have a nosey now. im new to FF so ill see if i can find it.

Hi Yomo, im very new to, this is my first cycle charting so im still trying to get my head around it to. lol.

xxx

welcome Yomo : don't temp at night - temp first thing in the morning and try and keep it as close to that same time as possible :) make sure you are using a digital thermometer that gives you 2 decimal places after the .

another thing which is good to do along with this (particularity your first cycle charting) keep a notebook at the side of your bed and write what kind of symptoms you had that day. if it's nothing then its nothing. if you had a sore head, write it down. From doing this i've managed to see what happens to me personally before AF shows and before Ov as well.

it might just look confusing to start off with but i promise you, after you have done your full cycle or near your full cycle you can then start comparing and understanding when you Ov, when you should be due on AF and also you can work out your LP ^__^

Laura: here's the linke

PREGNANCY CHARTS

fairygirl: :dust: for your 2ww (as for everyone else in here really)

Foxy: that chart is just looking better and better by the day!

Good luck with all the new toys, you guys will really be having fun this cycle!!

You know you're ttc when using sex and toys in the same discussion no longer means what it used to :)

Hahaha!! :haha:

Yeah we wont get our TTC "toys" till after I ovulate so we'll have to wait! I hear so many wonderful things about preseed though and with Mystics preseed :bfp: its like the icing on the cake!!

thanks pichi your a star. I have just had a nosey but cant see any that start off like mine so im not getting my hopes up. I used softcups this month to so i though that would of helped a little.

xxx

well, your chart does show a clear shift in temps... none of your temps have dropped below the cover line after OV so this is good :) there are loads of pages of pregnancy charts by the way, the button for "next " his hidden quite well at the bottom

wow, what a lot to catch up on - took me ages to read it all. not going to attempt to reply to everything, but will say :hi: to all the newbies and send bucketloads of :dust: to everyone, with particularly sticky dust to all the ladies with me in the 2ww (or 1ww!)

also, huge congrats to mystic, and thanks for the encouragement, but i have a suspicion my sky high temps may be due to my bronchitis :( feeling pretty sorry for myself at the minute, which is especially pants as i am off work for the week and it's ruining it :growlmad:

thanks pichi ill have a nosey now again. Im supposed to be working but ant seem to get off bnb. lol.

thanks for the welcome shambaby, hope you start to feel better soon. :dust: to you to.

xxx

PeaceLoveBaby-That's awesome about the spotting, not so awesome about the possible UTI... You should know something soon, when do you think you're going to test? FX'd for you over the next couple of days!

Nadira-Thanks for the congrats! Glad to see you back and charting, I really hope that relaxing and taking a break will speed things along for you. Good luck with this cycle!!

Fairy-We used the recommended amount of 3 grams every time since we'd never used it before, and it seemed to work out great (I honestly think the more the better when TTC). Of course, I realize that preseed does not necessarily make miracles, but it is a happy coincidence and it showed up just in time as I had really scant EWCM last cycle. Honestly, I don't think I would have got my BFP if I hadn't used preseed last cycle because of the practically non-existant fertile CM. Your chart is really playing around isn't it? Sorry to see that it's not being clearcut and just throwing up your crosshairs already! Hope to see them soon!

Foxy-LOVE the temp rise! I'm so excited by your chart! When is your test day? Thanks for asking, I'm feeling pretty good. The horrible cramps I had over the weekend have stopped, bbs are still sore and no sign of spotting. I have trouble sleeping at night, but could sleep all day given the option, but other than that I don't really have any symptoms. Not sure to be happy or worried as I wait out first trimester :shrug:. Hopefully you will be joining me any day now!

Laura-Don't worry too much about what your chart looks like in the early DPO, remember, the egg may be fertilized, but hasn't implanted yet so as far as your body is concerned it's same old, same old. My chart looked like complete garbage in the first few days and it wasn't until about 10-11DPO that I saw anything encouraging. As long as you see the temp. shift and you BD'd at the right time, feel good about your chart. You should know something within the week!

Pichi-Nice temp rise! I hope that was it for you, good luck in your 2ww!

Yomo-Welcome! You'll love it here, and you will learn so much!

Shambaby-Regardless, I think your temps still look great! Also, I've heard that being ill at the time of implantation is a good thing because your immune system is so busy fighting the infection that it has not time attack the "foreign object" (aka embryo) in your uterus and will be less likely to try and eject it. Sorry about the illness, but if it helps you get your BFP, maybe it's worth it a little?

:dust: to everyone and everyone I've missed!

I agree with everything Mystic just posted! My friend looked at my chart again and now thinks cd 22. I'll wait to see what tomorrow brings!

welcome Yomo : don't temp at night - temp first thing in the morning and try and keep it as close to that same time as possible :) make sure you are using a digital thermometer that gives you 2 decimal places after the .

another thing which is good to do along with this (particularity your first cycle charting) keep a notebook at the side of your bed and write what kind of symptoms you had that day. if it's nothing then its nothing. if you had a sore head, write it down. From doing this i've managed to see what happens to me personally before AF shows and before Ov as well.

it might just look confusing to start off with but i promise you, after you have done your full cycle or near your full cycle you can then start comparing and understanding when you Ov, when you should be due on AF and also you can work out your LP ^__^

Laura: here's the linke

PREGNANCY CHARTS

fairygirl: :dust: for your 2ww (as for everyone else in here really)

Foxy: that chart is just looking better and better by the day!

Thanks for that the notebook is a good idea x

Af is supposedly due today. ANother bFN. Can you all look at my chart. I have had way to many symptoms and now just sore breasts..which af never gives me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->