New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks bernina, fish&chips and Shannon :)

bernina - glad you had a good acupuncture session, sounds like it's done the world of good :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one with names - At the moment, I love the name Ruby Louise for a girl. I also like Freya, Sophie and Georgia (although OH hates the name Georgia, so think that one's out!).

For boys, I like Dillan. Also like Harrison, Kaden and Jack, but OH hates Kaden and isn't keen on Harrison! He is such a nightmare haha

I have a docs appt tom to review my blood work, gonna ask for clomid. He said last time it would increase my chances of having multiples. is that true?

Hi ablacketer - I am not 100% sure as I have no experience of clomid, but I do believe there is a slighly higher chance of mutiples whilst on clomid.

Oh Foxy, I'm so excited for you! I totally had cramps like that last week so it definitely could be implantation! Your names are really cute, I feel like I'm behind in the game, I haven't even thought of any!! Oh, I wish the weekend were here almost as bad as I wished for it last week when I was waiting to test, I so hope this is it for you!!

Bernina-So glad to hear accupuncture went so well. I am sorry to hear the witch got you, but I am really glad that this surgery is going to happen for you. It would have been horrible for you to get another BFP and have things not work out again because of this septum. Hopefully this will fix it once and for all, so the next BFP will be a sticky one. Will you keep temping this cycle even though you are aren't trying?

Shannon-Temps are still high! I'm still on pins and needles for you!

I have a docs appt tom to review my blood work, gonna ask for clomid. He said last time it would increase my chances of having multiples. is that true?

yeah, i'm pretty sure it's true. no idea where but i'm sure i heard it's about a 10% chance, but don't quote me on that. good luck with your appointment.

Could someone take a look at my chart and tell me what you think? I have chronic insomnia so I am afraid that I am not getting an accurate reading for my temps. FF is telling me that I could have ovulated anytime between cd14 and cd25!!! Also, I had to discard the first few temps due to the fact that I took them much later than the majority of them. Is my chart to inaccurate at this point?Should I just start a new one next cycle?
These charts are really confusing to me.
Thanks ahead of time for the help.
Baby :dust: to all!!! :hugs:

Could someone take a look at my chart and tell me what you think? I have chronic insomnia so I am afraid that I am not getting an accurate reading for my temps. FF is telling me that I could have ovulated anytime between cd14 and cd25!!! Also, I had to discard the first few temps due to the fact that I took them much later than the majority of them. Is my chart to inaccurate at this point?Should I just start a new one next cycle?
These charts are really confusing to me.
Thanks ahead of time for the help.
Baby :dust: to all!!! :hugs:

Welcome, Callie

Sorry to hear about your sleeping troubles. It must be so difficult for you to be unable to sleep in more ways than just charting. You are definitely right, not sleeping can have an effect on your chart, but it's hard to determine exactly what type of effect. Is this your first cycle charting? If so, I think that you should include all your temps, the first cycle is often difficult to read but you should enter it authentically and see what comes up. Once you have a cycle charted you can start to spot similarities and differences, accuracies and inaccuracies so that you can go back and disregard what you believe is inaccurate. You can also disregard in the future these same types of inaccuracies.

If your chart temps are erractic, you will have to rely on your other fertility signs along with your temps. You should watch your cervical mucus VERY closely and should start experimenting with your cervix position. Many ladies also find ovulation predictor kits helpful, though purchasing them in the store can be costly and for some they just don't work. You will get a better picture of when you ovulate if you combine all these signals and this in turn will help you verify if your temps make sense or not.

Your temps are very high in the early days and it is hard to establish a baseline of pre o temps. Complicating things even more, you have many patches of fertile cm as well as missed temps around o. My guess for this cycle would be ovulation on CD 19 or 20 because this is your last occurence of fertile cm and precedes your temp rise. I think you should count all points and see what ff says about the cycle. DO NOT STOP TEMPING! The more you temp the better you will get at it and the better you will be at recognizing "good" temps and "bad" ones when you get them.

Hope that helps, keep popping in here when you need advice, there are so many great girls around here who are more than happy to help. Good luck!

well, i'm up early today because my temp had dropped and i couldn't get back to sleep after i took it. went straight to ff and the drop isn't nearly as dramatic as i thought it was :dohh: still, would have preferred higher, but not losing hope just yet. my boobs are definitely tender now, and i have little abdominal twinges, but i suspect that may be pulled muscles from the coughing. who knows :shrug:

calliebaby, i agree with mystic - don't discard your temps. this is my first cycle charting, too, and - although not as bad as you perhaps - i have trouble sleeping well sometimes, and also sometimes work slightly odd shifts. a lot of my temps were taken at different times, but if you make sure you enter the time ff will show them as circles rather than dots, so you can spot the less accurate ones, but they can still contribute to the overall picture. i thought about cd19-20, too, but there just isn't enough information there to be sure. if there really is no time you can reliably temp most days, i think you will need to chart other signs like cervical position and opk's to get the most info you can. cp can be tricky, so i'd say start practicing now! wishing you :dust:

Shambaby; I'm the same as you. I'm 3DPO now and have abdominal twinges and my nipples are geting more sensitive. My temp also dropped but its above my coverline so its fine :)

Anyone care to vote on my chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/277a51

I've had a dip yesterday though am not sure if it would be too early for implantation?

hey thanks pichi for answering my last post .

Can i join this group ?

This is my first cycle charting properly and im seeing an acupuncturist haha the only reason im charting cos shes a big fan with it.

goodluck girls and babydust x

SmileyShazza: i found THIS on FF that may help you ^__^

Staceiz19:No problems :) all the girlies in here are lovely. they'll make you feel at home ^__^

:hugs:

I've had a dip yesterday though am not sure if it would be too early for implantation?

HI there

I have an implantation dip at 5DPO and am now pregnant!:happydance:

HI there

I had an implantation dip at 5DPO and am now pregnant!:happydance:

HI there

I had an implantation dip at 5DPO and am now pregnant!

Edit - sorry no idea why it posted that message 3 times lol

Hi ladies. Having a rough one today. I have had two faint lines the past two days. Today I finally realized that the equate blue line tests give evaps like mine. I woke up at 5:30 to pee and then went to bed within 15 minutes. My temp was 97.2 right below coverline. I usually temp at 7:30 so I have laid in bed. and cried. I retemped its 97.50 what temp should I use.

I have all the classic book symptoms for pregnancy and no positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->