New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

i would get a month of FF VIP BUT they don't take my kind of card ¬__¬ i'd use paypal but as i explained in another thread - i had money stollen from my paypal account so, never again

i would get a month of FF VIP BUT they don't take my kind of card ¬__¬ i'd use paypal but as i explained in another thread - i had money stollen from my paypal account so, never again

That's not good. :hugs:

Thanks for all your advice ladies, I've had 2 temp rises since my + opk, so definitely ov! and we have bd last 2 days in a row (feel free to have a look at my chart) I have used softcups 3 times so far, and I'm not sure if I am putting them in right. FX it works for me this month.

Update from the reflexology appt... it was really good, and she just said she could pick up tension in my shoulders which she said most people have, and she could feel anxiety around my solarplex. (which is true with ttc at the mo) She was so lovely and quite spiritual too, she told me to breathe in the colour baby pink (because I want a girl!) and recommended I get some rose quartz as this is meant to aid chances of fertility especially an egg shape if you put it in your bedroom, and put one in the right hand back corner of my house (as this is for love, back left hand corner for wealth) She also said to do a vision board and then put it in a draw and forget about it! have just ordered a load of rose quartz off the net, it can't hurt to give it a try, makes me feel like I'm am doing all I can and being more positive.

She also did me an angel card at the end and guess what came out? The angel of 'patience' can't remember the name now though, she wrote it down somewhere. It was so spot on about how I should enjoy everything I have got now and not rush to obtain my goals, be patient and let it happen! Something along those lines anyway... it rang so true!! I feel alot more chilled out since I have been I must admit, feeling quite positive. Will definitely be having another session soon (bit too expensive to have weekly though)

:dust: to all

Great info on the Rose quartz Angelblue, I haven't held my crystals for a couple of weeks now. I have a wish in an envelope and the Angel card of Victory on my windowsill covered in various crystals that support fertility. I sit on the sofa near these. I do cards for the girls in the Believe thread, in my sig, if ever you want to pop by. For myself today I got the card of healing which was nice and for the thread the card of inspiration.

I received a nice parcel in the post from a lovely friend of mine on Tuesday when I got home from work. She went to see a spiritualist who uses crystals for healing etc and brought me some crystals to help with ttc. There are five different crystals (Amethyst, Citrine, Rhodochrosite, Rose Quartz, Jade) which the spiritualist has charged them for me and they all have different properties and benefits. There is also the most beautiful necklace with a crystal/stone in it. My friend said that apparently the stone (Zoisite) is very rare in this country and she had to get it from India. Bless her she typed up all the meanings of the stones and made them into a little letter.

I put the bag with the stones under my pillow and I have worn the necklace to work each day. I was feeling really down and negative on Tuesday but since I got the crystal and already I feel more positive and energised :)

My husband also brought me a fertility crystal keyring for Christmas so I've been holding it in my hand and imagining me holding our baby every day :kiss:

Oooh, I'm quite interested in the spiritual side of TTC. Must read up on it a bit more :)

I'd love a have a card reading. Had a psychic reading just before xmas and it was amazing.

Angel - chart is looking nice. I expect to see crosshairs on there any day now :)

a friend of mine's mother is quite in tune shall we say, and does tours all around Europe and the US because she is that good apparently. i've yet to go to one of her shows/sessions but i would be interested to see what is said :) i'd also like a card reading - never go around to getting one though

Angel; i think if your temps is higher or at least above your cover line you'll get your crossbar put in tomorrow ^__^

on another note, does anyone know what's good for acid reflux? it's doing my head in now. i also have what feels like a stabby pain in my left side. like lower down :nope: what the hell have i been up to in my sleep ! :haha:

No idea what you have been up to pichi!!!

How about milk of magnesia (or whatever that hideous stuff is called?)

I noticed that although my temps are a lot higher this cycle, they are following a similar pattern to my other ones :dohh:Tomorrow, I think will be the telling point temp wise. Gonna wrap myself up in a ski suit and sit by the radiator all night! :haha:

:rofl::rofl: can i join you?!!!

fifi-folle, those symptoms sound awful. i'm keeping everything crossed for you, hope you get your bfp very soon - i've heard it can really improve endo :hugs:

peacelovebaby, i often wake up before the alarm, too, but i often can't get back to sleep so i take my temp as soon as i wake up. it means ff gives me a circle instead of a dot because of the time difference, but doesn't seem to have confused things too much. if you go straight back to sleep, though, i'm not sure which is best, sorry. fx'd for your next test

on the subject of vip ff membership - i got a free trial of the vip package and it just ran out. personally i'm not sure i'll bother paying for it - it's mostly a lot of gimicks that are not necessary. the only useful thing as far as i can see is the extra info it lets you put on your chart - symptoms etc - which might help you make sense of things. so if your chart is a little confusing and you need all the extra info you can get then maybe it is worth it. any way, we're all about to get our bfp's so we won't be needing it!!!!!

i am a little happier now, as i went back to the dr and she has given me antibiotics (pregnancy-friendly ones, just in case!) so am hoping to feel better soon. just in time to go back to work. boo!

Gaviscon is quite good for acid / reflux, you can get it in liquid or liquid capsules I think :)

congrats on your period starting more. It is possible the acupuncture has altered your cycle slightly. I have found my periods a bit better since starting herbs and acu (fresher, lighter and less clotty)

Fifi, I think you may be on to something. I've paid a bit more attention to my flow today and have noticed that the blood is different. It's definitely AF, but it's just like you said, fresher! There are very few clots and (sorry tmi coming) it has that metallic smell like a nosebleed, which is obviously very recent blood, so I think that's a good thing! I have no idea if it's just in my head or if the acupuncture or spirulina (only supplement I've started taking so far) has already kicked in. Whatever it is I'm not complaining!! So cool that I might actually be seeing the effects of acupuncture this early! :dance:

I also think I'm going to adjust my chart and list today as cd 1 instead of yesterday. That gives me a luteal phase of 12 for last cycle which would be consistent with the cycle before that.

Speaking of FF, I have a bunch of free VIP days that I got from people signing up through my account (I think a bunch of those were from wonderful ladies on here, so thank you!!!), I seriously think I have like 133 or something, so hopefully I won't need to even think about a full VIP subscription and will get a BFP long before they run out. But I do enjoy some of the custom features like symptoms and appointments and stuff.

Thanks!

Wow, I do LOVE the spiritual side of things, and I'm so happy to see that you guys appreciate it as well. It's amazing isn't it? :D And doesn't hurt to help you with a little pma in the meantime.

Well my temp is the lowest its ever been (in my whole 5 days of charting lol) so I assume AF is def on her way. She's going on 3 days late..grrr!

GL to the rest of you waiting :hugs:

Well, I took my temp this morning and it is still rising. I think that I may be getting a more accurate read than I had previously thought. Thanks everyone for the advice. I also agree I may have ovulated on either cd19 or 20. I will continue to temp and update.:hugs:

Edit: Just realized that we bd'd on cd19, so maybe we were lucky!!! One can hope anyways.

Well I've well and truely confused FF now. No more solid crosshairs for me. My illness this week and maybe my drinking last weekend has messed with my temps. I guess I should also be careful taking them, make sure I hold the thermometer carefully. Well I think I have O'd and my gut tells me it was day 21 or 22. This is an interesting 2ww. I think I'll see AF by the end of next week. I want to start a fresh. I'd love to be pregnant but I've now learnt it isn't an easy task getting that way.

Shazza, how strange, they are exactly the crystals on my windowsill!

bernina, glad to hear af is getting her act together, sounds like the accupuncture is definitely doing you some good :happydance:

peacelove baby - i really hope you're wrong and a bfp is just around the corner for you

fairygirl, i too am realising ttc is not always easy - when we started 6 months ago i sort of knew that for some people it took a while, but with my family's history of super-fertility i really thought it wouldn't take too long. now i realise 6 months or so actually isn't that long, although it certainly feels like it! i agree you most likely o'd about cd 21, but i can see why ff is confused. hope you don't see af at all. when will you test?

calliebaby :happydance: for well-timed bd and rising temps :happydance:

my temp is still up at cd14 :happydance: only 1 more day to wait until testing. still have sore bbs and my tummy feels really odd, although i think that's just because i have pulled the muscles coughing. i am now at the stage where i dread going to the loo and can't face looking at my knickers just in case af makes an appearance. i'm really quite worried i've got my hopes up too high this month and am in for a fall.

:dust: to everyone who wants some x

wow, just looked at my last post - think i might be a litle over-excitable with all the :happydance: must be my hormones!!!!!

I have a feeling about Wednesday. May test Thursday if nothing shows, or even before if I get symptoms. Ok tmi but I'm really constipated to the point where it hurts. Any ideas what I can do, think I may binge eat some Shreddies.

Morning Ladies, how are we all doing?

Well i am day 14 of my 28 and still no show of ovulation! hopefully i shall get that smiley face today when i get home.

Have we got anyone due for testing today?

Have a brill day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->