New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Shannon what your husband did sounds lovely. Foxy, your chart is stunning.

Foxy - even though I'm new to this your chart is looking pretty damn good I have to say! I hope mine is looking like that in a few days time. Sending you lots of :dust:

Shannon sorry to hear that AF came for you - I hope she isn't being too evil :(

Fairygirl - glad you are feeling a bit better today.

Berina - keeping everything crossed my chart carries on the way it has been :thumbup:

I hope everyone has a great weekend whatever you are up to :hugs:

So Foxy, when does your AF usually arrive? Are you going to wait to test until 3 days? x

Well, it should arrive Sunday if I have a 12 day luteal phase or monday is I have a 13 day one. I'm guessing I'll have a 13 as this seems to be the more common in my cycles :) I am going to wait to test. Well and truely fed up of getting -ve's in the past.

I'm not convinced this is it. As nice as my chart looks, I know that my body likes to hack me right off, so we will have to see if anything happens on Monday.

How was your scan? Sorry just realised it's the 22nd, not the 23rd! Hope all goes well :)

hey i was just wondering are my temps to high in the luteal phase to implant an embryo?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29e1eb

hey i was just wondering are my temps to high in the luteal phase to implant an embryo?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29e1eb

Hi Staceiz, no your post ovulation temps look just fine! I'm not sure there is such a thing as too high (assuming you don't have a super high fever and honestly not even sure if that hinders implantation).

Your chart is looking really really good!!!

I'm expecting a temp drop tomorrow :( I'm now on P watch (as mentioned in a previous post!). Also just took my temp now just to see if it was still fairly high (have been doing this most nights and it has been high) now it's down to 97.86 - RUBBISH!

Luckily, I haven't got my hopes up, so if AF turns up over the weekend, then so be it!

Hope you are all well. There are some nice looking charts ladies :)

thank you! I would love for you to keep ,me posted.

we have discussed it, doc wants me to come in for a 21 day progesterone test then off to be scoped :) we are going to have it looked at then go from there :)

ah no temp drop for you foxy by the looks of things :) keep that PMA

shaerichelle: at least something has shown up and you can start from the beginning all fresh and new ^^

my temps up again today, yay - 36.81'c highest temp i've seen so far this cycle

Pichi- I wish my temps would rise that high! Well I'm going to record 36.59 on my chart but it isn't accurate. I woke up an hour earlier than normal and had to go to the bathroom to get a tissue. Then got back to bed and realised I should do temp. I'v been sleeping with my mouth open too due to this cold. Tomorrow's won't be accurate either as I'm drinking tonight! Oh well.

just remember to mark why there may be a change in temp on your chart hunny :)its above your coverline too *nod*
i had a drop in my temp after O but a few days later it has gone up and up

Morning Ladies

Temp drop for me this morning, but nowhere near what I was expecting. :) Hoping it's a good thing. Although, my temps have stayed him before and AF has arrived. Hurry up Monday! haha

Nice rise pichi :)

Fairy - Today's temp is still above the coverline, so don't worry.

i think you are still in with an amazing chance foxy. i mean if you look at some of the charts that result in pregnancy, some of the temps whoosh straight down then up again.

i mean look at THIS ONE

Wow - I would never have said that chart would end in pregnancy! Just goes to show, you never know!

Thanks hun, that's perked me up a bit.

I still have everything crossed for you Foxy. Thanks for that Pichi, mine isn't the only one that goes up and down everyday then and doesn't seem to want to get much higher.

Wow - I would never have said that chart would end in pregnancy! Just goes to show, you never know!

Thanks hun, that's perked me up a bit.

no problem hun ^__^ not only are the temps quite low that particular person only :sex: once around O time :wacko:

there is hope for us all :thumbup:

Well I've had a little rise again this morning so thats good news :)

Now just hoping and praying that it stays up and those swimmers have been strong enough to succeed in their mission https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/character/smiley-vault-character-009.gif

That's a very nice looking chart you have there shazza :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->