New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Yey! Congratulations Sham!

Well ladies.. introducing baby fishy!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/cropped.jpg

I nearly cried I was so relieved!! The only reason I didn't was because whenever I moved it messed up the U/S!! xx

Congratulations Shambaby :hugs:

I can totally understand you being cautious - let us know how you get on tomorrow after doing another test :)

Awwww lovely picture Fishy - it must be lovely to see that on the screen.

I know I will be a nervous wreck if I get a bfp again and when we get to see bubs on a scan I'll probably burst into tears straight away!!!!

Good luck to all those testing over the next couple of days - am keeping everything crossed for you :)

Mystic - thanks hun. I told myself off for doing it last night. Around this time in the cycle I find myself struggling to get a good nigt's sleep and I am anxious about my temp. Getting the decent temps at night kinda relieved that slightly. Apart from last night when I was stressed right out till about 1am! haha That'll teach me.

So, no more I promise!

Don't worry yourself. 4 weeks is so very early. I'm sure that you will start to get some of those symptoms soon. Keep us posted :)

Fish&Chips - little fishy is amazing. I've never seen an early scan before. I'm from Jersey and they only do 12 weeks & 20 weeks! Wow. I'm glad everything is going well for you. Now try and relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Welcome Jaimie :)

Foxy, it's the same here but we paid for a private scan. It was £50 so I think well worth the money for peace of mind. How are you feeling today? Still getting that stabbing feeling? x

£50 - that's ecellent. I thought it would be a couple of hundred! No stabbing feeling. Just feel a bit sickly/nauseous when I move around. Mild twinges, but nothing major. Had a slight stabbing pain yesterday - on both sides at different times of the day.

Just woken up from a 2 hours nap :) Really needed it.

Little Fishy is beautiful Fish and Chips!! I'm sure the 50 pounds was well worth it!

Foxy, things are still sounding amazing! I just woke up from a nap myself! Come on Monday, hurry up!

Yey! Congratulations Sham!

Well ladies.. introducing baby fishy!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/cropped.jpg

I nearly cried I was so relieved!! The only reason I didn't was because whenever I moved it messed up the U/S!! xx

Soooooooo cute!

Congrats Shambaby!!!
Thanks for sharing your pic Fish n Chips!
Foxy your chart is looking great still
Shazza your temps are looking good
Peace fingers crossed that was an ID
Jamie look forward to seeing your chart!
Pichi that temp rise is lovely
Fairygirl hope you have a nice night tonight!
Lots of post ov girls I notice, let's hope there are lots more +ve HPTs!!!
Not sure if I have ov'd yet, not been doing opks this month and temps have been all over the place due to waking up during the night due to this stupid cyst. Had awful pain when bding earlier but didn't let it stop me!Going to mention it to the doc when I see him this week. Not convinced this is going to be our cycle, but we shall see!

Thanks fifi.

Sometimes, I wonder if anything would stop us bding in the run up to ov! I hope your pain eases and you are able to give yourself the best chance of catching that eggy. Your chart looks fine hun. I think you should ov anyday now :)

Just treated myself to a mcdonalds - bloody lovely, not so nice now I'm repeating it! haha

Mmm McDonalds mmmm we were out tonight and before we went DH said I could get a burger on our way home but then talked me out of it, boo hiss. But been out and caught up with friends that we've not seen in ages, it was great, planned to stay only an hour at the pub but ended up staying much longer! Neither of us is drinking though (one good thing about being on painkillers, when we do get pregnant no-one will really question why I'm not drinking!)

I was wondering if anyone had any input on my chart. I think it is looking promising, but I am not sure. I had a dip on 9dpo...could that be inplantation? I was so excited when my temp went back up. I was hoping maybe someone else could look and give my their opinion. This 2ww thing sucks...lol.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2aaec5/ttc.png

Well not quite sure whats going on this morning :wacko:

Went to bed at midnight, set my alarm for 3am took my temp it was 98.77 went back to bed set me alarm for 6am and it was 97.86 but I did wake up twice in between each alarm :dohh:

I must admit the first temp was a bit of a shambles as I couldn't find the thermometer, it had fallen down inbetween the mattress and the pillow :growlmad: so there was a lot of moving around involved trying to find it.

The temp the day before was taken at 5am so am not sure which one to use. To be honest I doubt either of them were that accurate today which is annoying as I really wanted to get it right but unfortunately it didn't work out that way.

I've input the second one for now is that what you girls would suggest?

daniellerbee.. that looks like a lovely chart you are getting there. That dip in temps could well be implantation. FX!

SmileyShazza.. what time do you usually take your temp. Apparently it's different for each lady.. some people get a more reliable temp if they use the one at the same time each day.. irrelevant of if they woke up early, however some ladies have to always use the first temp of the day. I guess just use the temp you think is more likely and wait until tomorrow.

Just checked out foxy's chart and her temp went up again today! It's looking so promising!

x

Just seen Foxy that you've taken a test and it was negative but 13 dpo is still classified as early so FX that's why. Also what did you test with? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->