New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Shazza - I was having a nosey at your charts and I think this cycle is going to be slightly shorter than 31 days. I know you didn't temp for the whole of your last cycle, but I reckon you have around a 14 day LP and so that would mean 6 days left till testing on this cycle :)

What does everyone think?

yeah, since the O date is the 15th i think AF (or not of that is the case :p) should be due the 29th Jan?

Shazza - I was having a nosey at your charts and I think this cycle is going to be slightly shorter than 31 days. I know you didn't temp for the whole of your last cycle, but I reckon you have around a 14 day LP and so that would mean 6 days left till testing on this cycle :)

Thank you for looking at my chart girls :flower:

That could actually be a possibility.

This is kind of the first full cycle I've had since having the op after my mmc. Before I got my bfp last time my cycles were between 23 - 25 days. My 'cycle' last month was 31 days but in all honesty I don't tend to class it as a proper cycle because it was forced due to the operation.

I had wondered if my cycle would now stay at 31 days or if it might change this month so at the moment I'm a bit in the dark. This was one of the reasons I thought it might be helpful to start temping as it might give me some insight into my cycle.

It has certainly done that :)

hi everyone - i don't have much time today and am in a bit of a daze, but wanted to let you know i got a lovely bfp this morning! i'm still cautious and have bought some frers for a confirmatory test tomorrow (used clearblue today, but heard they are more prone to evaps and false pos) but cautiously excited! :happydance:

:dust: to everyone x

That's wonderful, sham!!!! Congrats! I understand being cautious...hope it all works out, luv

Congratulations Shambaby :) Wow another BFP to add to the growing list. Fingers crossed for further confirmation tomorrow :happydance:

Oh, Shambaby, I knew your temps looked great despite the illness! I saw the green line on your chart today and was hoping you'd make an announcement! I'm so happy for you, Congratulations!! :thumbup:

Wooo hoo, at this rate there won't be many of us left on this thread - you'll all be in 1st tri lol

Peace - Just looking at your chart and notice that temp dip and some spotting :thumbup: When are you expecting AF? Could it be an ID?

I honestly don't know! I am thinking I miscalculated my O date bigtime. I'm so confused lol. Still such a newbie with charting. Do you think it could be that? I've had zero spotting since yesterday..and it only lasted a few hrs...also it was only when I was checking, wasn't on the tp or anything.

Argh, I just don't know...I'm afraid to be optimistic at this point..seems so very late!

Was actually expecting AF 4 days ago. But now I'm not sure....If I O'd late, then AF wld obv be expected now or soon. I've tested a few times, all neg.

It's really hard to say based on your CM, as you had two episodes of fertile CM. I would guess that you ovulated somewhere between CD16 - CD20. I'll be keeping an eye on your temps to see what happens over the coming days :)

Thanks so much! Yeah, it was a funky cycle..Wish I had started temping at the beginning so I'd know for sure when I O'd, but I was pretty cocky and thought I could tell lol.

Yours is still looking fantabulous! Can't wait to see what happens :D

Thanks hun. I'm hoping this is it! Not sure whether to test tomorrow or not! Normally when I do, I get a BFN followed by AF lol. I could have ovulated CD19, so could be one day behind where FF puts me. Think I'll hold out till Monday.

Hi everyone! I've just had a quick read through of everything I missed, once I got over the excitement for Shambaby :dance:

Shannon-I'm so glad to hear that this cycle from hell :devil: is finally over. Unfortunately, it didn't end the way we hoped but at least you can start a fresh new cycle! I'm still kind of confused since you had all those great sounding symptoms :shrug:

Stacie-Your post o temps look great! Don't worry, high temps are a good thing and won't hurt the "cooking" of an embryo.

Shazza-Your chart is looking great, a couple more temps like that and FF will likely label you triphasic :yipee:. I'm very excited for you!

Fairy-Your temp is still above the cover line, don't worry about temp dips now. At this point, the work has been done and the temps don't mean too much. It's all up to the :spermy: and the egg now!

Pichi-Nice temp rise, looking good!!

Peace-It's hard to say what your cycle is doing without the temps. You may have miscalculated o, but if you are still getting BFNs all we can do is wait. Hopefully a BFP is just around the corner!

Foxy-DO NOT take your temps at night! I tried that the week before I got my BFP and it drove me crazy. There were a couple of nights when I got temps in the 35.5 range while my bbt was closer to the 36.7 range. Evening temps are so variable, they depend on your activity levels, mood, time you last ate, room temp etc. you cannot get an accurate reading from them! Seriously, stop, you will make yourself absolutely mad doing it! But your temps are looking great still, 2 more days, I'm so excited!!

As for me, thanks for asking, I'm not sure what to think. I really don't feel pregnant still so I'm hoping everything is alright. I went to the GP on Monday, and she ordered some bloods and ultrasound. I got the results yesterday and U/S showed about nothing, though she did say that there was some thickening of the lining. I'm hoping that it was just too early as I was only 4+2 on Monday. I have been told to get another scan in the 1st week of Feb. when I will hopefully be 6+ weeks. My temps are still up, I have almost no symptoms, I spotted again yesterday and I have been blessed with a yeast infection :blush:, I'm a nervous wreck! I hope all you ladies get to experience the "joys" of 1st tri soon :haha:!

Hullo Ladies!

I'd love to jump into this thread if y'all don't mind- I'm 34 and I've been ttc for 8 cycles with just a rough estimate of my ovulation from generic online calculators. The disappointment drove me to fertility friend so I can get a better handle on my cycle. The bfp's on these newbie threads are very encouraging! I need to post a few more times before I can put a link to my chart in my signature. I'm only on CD 6 so my chart isn't very exciting anyways. Lots of support and encouragement to everyone~

Jaimie

Hullo Ladies!

I'd love to jump into this thread if y'all don't mind- I'm 34 and I've been ttc for 8 cycles with just a rough estimate of my ovulation from generic online calculators. The disappointment drove me to fertility friend so I can get a better handle on my cycle. The bfp's on these newbie threads are very encouraging! I need to post a few more times before I can put a link to my chart in my signature. I'm only on CD 6 so my chart isn't very exciting anyways. Lots of support and encouragement to everyone~

Jaimie

Mystic, GL with everything! A ton of women say they don't feel pregnant as early as you are..I am sure everythings fine :hugs:

Foxy, Fx'd! I'll be anxiously awaiting Monday then. If you can wait till then, that's great...hope you are done with BFNs

Jaimie, welcome :D I, too, was using the calculators to try to figure out O..I guess that's not the best thing to do. Temping seems to be it, that way you can at least learn when you REALLY ovulate. I just started it all, so mine's also pretty boring lol. Fx'd for this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->