New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Morning ladies

Tested with a Superdrug Early Test this morning. Last cycle tried FRER so decided to give the other brand a go. Not even a whiff of a line! I didn't expect one though to be honest. I reckon I'll be one of those people that only gets +ve blood test!

Daniellerbee - I agree with Fish that that could indeed be an ID :)

Shazza - I tend to take the temp that is closest to my normal waking time - unless it is completely unreliable - i.e. got up, had a drink, less than 2 hours sleep etc.

How are Fish & little Fishy today?

Good thanks Foxy. We went out last night and I was knackered so I'm just sitting here in my PJs! I keep looking at our little Fishy and nearly crying!

Are you going to test again tomorrow? I'm sure you know this already but make sure you use the first pee of the day. x

Just had another look at your chart Foxy and I reckon you ov-ed later than what FF is saying but only by a day. It's just that your watery CM is meant to disappear as soon as you ov and you've put down you still had it for 2 more days. That could mean that it's still too early to test. I got a VERY faint BFP at 12dpo but I only saw it when I went back to it after telling my OH that it was a negative. I had to manipulate it and everything to see the line. FX hun x

I'm not suprised you are nearly crying. It must be amazing :)

Probably going to wait till Tuesday, as AF is due tomorrow. Normally, a few hours after I test AF arrives, so we shall see today! xx

Hi all
Ive been reading through your thread and would really like to join it.
Im on my 7th month ttc but have only just started charting in the last couple of months, so Im just getting used to it. This month has been a bit confusing because I missed a couple of temps out and I think I have OV'd before FF is saying but I will just have to wait and see.
Foxy-your chart looks great and fish and chips-big congrats xx
Baby dust to everyone xx

Fish - yes I agree. I was playing around with it the other day and if I take off one day's WCM, then it moves me to CD19. That would fit. I am going to change it, as I'm naughty and never really pay a huge amount of attention to my CM!

Hi Tierney - Welcome. Looking at your chart again, I think CD24-26 for Ov. Difficult to tell due to missing temps. I'm sure you will get lots of advice and support on this thread. I know I certainly do :)

Morning girls. I told you today's temp would be unaccurate, but it is rather interesting. I took it at half 8, 2 hours later than normal but I only went to bed at 4.15 so needed my 3 hours sleep. Had quite a few glasses of wine and my temp has shot up, the odd thing is that it is still that high despite the fact I slept with my mouth open! FF gave me 5 days free VIP from today, which is great as I can now play with all the features without paying! I switched the O method to their Research one and low and behold I got CD22! It finally agrees with me and I want to leave it one this setting whilst I have it for free. Symptoms wise my nipples are so sore!!! More so than last month I think and I have finally bought a larger cup size bra as I seem to gain a cup size in the 2ww. I really hope my temp doesn't fall too far in the morning when life all gets back to normal as that will make for a very interesting chart.

Chart amended :) Not looking as pretty anymore though!! haha

Oh it has just given me solid crosshairs! They were dashed when I first changed it what?!

You got another temp rise this morning Foxy, that's good!

I best read back through the thread.

Oh yes - I look a few minutes ago and they were dashed! :)

Yes fairygirl, but Fish&Chips pointed out that I probably ov'd on CD19 (not 18 as originally thought). I agree so have changed my CM and am therefore a day behind where I thought I was. That's perked me up a bit, as was expecting AF tomorrow, so was disappointed to see a BFN.

I agree with Foxy and think you ov-ed cd26 x

Chart looks great Foxy x

It all sounds promising FG. FX x

Just noticed that my Early Pregnancy Signs has gone up to 73 points - was previously at 62!

BD Timing has gone to High from Good :) Yey haha Come on BFP!!! PLEASE! lol

Foxy I hope AF doesn't show and you get enough hcg in your system for a BFP in the coming days.

I really don't think this will be my month, I don't want to be disappointed again by getting my hopes up iykwim. I'm so excited that I'm hopefully 9dpo today, it makes it seem all real. I'm sure at this point last cycle my hormonal overload symptoms were all easing so we'll see what the next few days hold.

hey ladies this is first month of charting and im just sooo confused
put in this a temperature and has told me i ovulated, there are dotted lines indicating i may not have ovulated on that day...im real confused.
can anyone interpret my chart to me please? can you see a clear thermal shift, sorry if i sound rater foolish but im literally no good.

thanks in advance

hey ladies this is first month of charting and im just sooo confused
put in this a temperature and has told me i ovulated, there are dotted lines indicating i may not have ovulated on that day...im real confused.
can anyone interpret my chart to me please? can you see a clear thermal shift, sorry if i sound rater foolish but im literally no good.

thanks in advance

The OPKs are throwing FF out. If there were definitely positive ie the test line as dark or darker than the control line then I would say you ov-ed yesterday. x

How very rude indeed Farygirl.

jopascoe - I think FF will indicate CD14 as Ov day if your temps continue with a sustained rise. :) Your CM, OPKS and Temps aren't matching, so this is probably what is throwing FF off slightly.

Jopascoe, I think the confusion is on day 14 as you have a dip and it comes after the positive opk (You O just after a positive one right?). My O day has changed so many times over the past few days due to dips on my chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->