New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

thanks for your replies
i had a positive opk on day 12 c and t lines were same, day 13 i did another opk and t line was well darker than c line.
i had real bad ov pain yest lasted all day was like dull period pain, this morning i have no pain it seems to have disapeered.
i had no ew cm just like clear/white wet stuff (sorry).

I never have EWCM jopascoe. If CD13's was much darker, I'd remove CD12's from FF. See if that makes any difference. :)

F&C I just saw your pic. Little Fish looks lovely and what a great price for a scan! I'm so tempted myself once I'm pregnant.

Congratulations to Shambaby, I hope to see your BFP again today!

Yep great minds Foxy! I agree.. you should remove the temp from cd13 as your OPKs are more reliable as they were definitely positive. When I ov-ed my cm was very watery. x

I never have EWCM jopascoe. If CD13's was much darker, I'd remove CD12's from FF. See if that makes any difference. :)

hey foxyloxy i removed cd12 from ff and now it hasnt detected ovulation???
shall i keep removed what do you think?

Hey girls..

I just had browny mucus/blood when i wiped 2 times (just a bit) do you think i should add this on my chart as spotting or just leave it ?

Yep great minds Foxy! I agree.. you should remove the temp from cd13 as your OPKs are more reliable as they were definitely positive. When I ov-ed my cm was very watery. x

im confused again..lol
you think i should remove the temperature..or the positive opk on the 1st day?
i just removed cd 12 as cd 13 was much darker and stronger, now it hasnt detected ovulation.

Jopascoe, FF is going to look for another temp or two above coverline before it'll give you crosshairs back and it will probably give you CD14

Yep like FG said, FF needs to see 3 higher temps before it puts the cross hairs in. xx

ok thankyou ladies....i will just be patient..lol and se what happens over the next few days.

Oh I just lost my solid crosshairs after flicking through the O detection methods. I hope they come back later. I can't stop thinking about testing! Think I had an 11 day lp last month if O was on last day of ewcm.

FG, I agree with FF on your OV day so you are probably only 9dpo which is still so early to test. If you can hang one a bit I would. xx

My poor cycle is so screwy lol. I tried changing my O date, since I honestly think it was much later than I initially thought. Rawr, AF needs to hurry up so I can start all over properly!

I decided to go with the higher temp as I remembered this morning that I laid mostly out from the covers later on as I was so warm which probably won't have helped the second temp.

I always find it harder at the weekends as my sleeping pattern changes from during the week.

Peacelovebaby, :hugs: Typically O would have been on the last day of your fertile cm, so if you have recorded that properly it is possible you have O day correct, or it was the following day.

Shazza, that is a big rise in temp :p I too find my weekend throws things off bit even when I do take my temp at the same time.

F&C, I find it strange that FF's only decided I can have that O day on the Research setting.

can i join?? im cd 1 today and starting charting today :)

im away at my parents this weekend so wont be able to temp untill 2mor... wd it be bad to miss out the first temp of the cycle?

No don't worry babyhopes10, it only really matters around ov and after ov xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->