New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

ok thanks :D this is my last chance to get bfp b4 march i really hope we catch this cycle

Daniellerbee-Your chart looks great, the dip could certainly be an ID as foxy and fish are saying. When will you test?

Shazza-Personally, I would go with the second temp as it is likely closer to your normal wake-up time. But temps right now don't matter except in the "feel-good" sense, since o has been confirmed and now you're just waiting, so enter the one that makes you feel better.

Foxy-So sorry to hear about the BFN today. I agree completely with fish, now that she mentions it, CD19 could likely be your o day. I notice that you've changed it already so hopefully that BFP is only a day or 2 away. Despite what you said, your chart does still look GREAT, keep those temps rising! The sign changes sound great Foxy, 73 is awesome, way better than my measly 12 points :haha:!

Tierney-I agree with Foxy CD26 looks good for O as that is when your fertile CM stopped. That would make you further along in the 2ww than ff says. Good luck with 2ww, keep checking in if you have questions!

Fairy-It may just be the booze, but your chart is looking great now!! I fully support the o change that FF has given you, and yay for solid crosshairs!!

jopascoe-I think you need some more temps to pinpoint o. I would go with CD 15 atm because there is a rise right after, a +OPK right before, and it looks good for CP and CM. We will have to wait for the coming days to say for sure though as ff will wait for a sustained rise to give you crosshairs.

Stacie-I would add that as spotting. If it's implantation, you'll want to know what day it was.

Peace-I agree your chart for this month will be a write-off since you didn't start it until the end, but don't count yourself out yet! Just coz you don't know when you o'd doesn't mean you didn't catch that egg. Let's keep waiting, and keep a PMA!

Babyhopes-Welcome! We will enjoy stalking your chart as it evolves! Temps at the very beginning and end of your cycle don't mean much, you really just need the middle ones just before and after o to pinpoint whether you ovulated. Hope you catch it too!

Fish&Chips-I pretty much agree with everything you've said this morning!

Girls, so many charts look soooo good right now! The BFPs are coming fast and furious and we still have so many girls coming to the end of the 2ww! What an exciting week!!! Good luck to you all!

Thanks Mystic & Crossroads :)

How are you both doing? x

Hi ladies. After a chemical does your temp stay up. Had preg symptoms and tested positive weds and tuesday thursday I had extreme pain followef my AF.

Help.

I am too chicken to test right now...lol. I was hoping to wait until day cd 40, because AF should show up about then. I am terrified to get a false neg. I figure if I wait until then it would be for sure. I hope I can wait that long! Thanks to everyone for looking at my chart. It is nice to have someone to talk to about all of this.

Feeling a bit blah. Starting to get the usual sign that AF is due in a day or so :(

Really hope she doesn't appear. Not sure whether I can go another cycle or not. :dohh:
:af::af::af: :haha:

Keeping my fingers firmly crossed that AF flies straight past you (and me) this month Foxy!

Thanks hun. That chart of yours is looking fantastic. JEALOUS! lol I want your chart! :)

Are you going to test in a couple of days Shazza? I'm gonna hold off till Wednesday (if AF doesn't show tomorrow or Tuesday). You should be due to test around Wednesday too :)

Really? There is nothing wrong with your chart though hun. What makes you think AF is coming?

I don't know why but to be honest I really think I'm out this month too :shrug: stupidly I did a test today, I don't even know why I did it as I know 9pdo is too early :( not a hint of any kind of line. I'm such a wally as now it has made my PMA take a real nosedive.

As for proper (not stupidity) testing I really don't know. FF is telling to wait till 3rd February because its going on me having a 31 day cycle. I originally said I'd wait till Wednesday and she whats going on and then decide what I'm going to do xxx

Not had a huge amount of PMA this cycle as didn't expect to be able try this month as had visitors over the xmas & new year period. Getting a BFN today has also bought me back to reality!

Your chart is looking great though. Really nice high temps :)

I don't think your cycle will be 31 days. You ov'd earlier than on your last cycle. My guess would be you be safe to test from Wednesday onwards.

Hi ladies. After a chemical does your temp stay up. Had preg symptoms and tested positive weds and tuesday thursday I had extreme pain followef my AF.

Help.
In my case yes it did take a day or two for temps to drop. Sorry that happened to you. x

AF has got me! Now I can finally start a proper chart..and know better when I OV.

What is eveyones thoughts on what the best timing is after getting a +opk result? Do you wait till the next day or bd both days?

Hi all,

I am new to charting this month & still getting the hang of it really. I tried OPKs for the first time too but didn't do twice a day mid-cycle so never got a positive. My temps & a slightly less than dark opk line indicate I may have ovulated already but i can't figure out when, the time line seems all wrong. Here is whats has been happening:

Day 1 - 12: temps hovering around 36.5 (very very faint opk lines on 11 & 12) BD - 12
Day 13: 36.3 (opk line a little bit darker) BD
Day 14: 36.7 (opk line darker but not positive) BD
Day 15: 36.6 (light opk line x 2 - second one lightest)
Day 16: 36.7 BD
Day 17: 36.8 (sharp pain in right ovary at night)
Day 18: 36.7 (today - slight cramps)

Sorry, I didn't chart my cm...will add that to the list of 'to do's' for next month!
Anyone got any ideas what the hell is going on? I can't figure out if I have ov'd or not. I have trawled through different sites/posts looking for a similar situation but haven't come across one.
By the way, I always have 28 day cycle.

Any help / insight you could provide would be much appreciated - thanks!
ruby_baby

Shannon-Sorry to hear you had a chemical, hun :hugs:. Although things do make a little more sense now. I don't know the answer to your question, but I think fifi answered it for you. This cycle should be better for you as I've heard that women are more fertile immediately following a chemical pregnancy.

Foxy and Shazza-Keep that PMA girls, it is seriously early still! Your charts are still awesome, :thumbup: don't let those BFNs get you down!

Peace-So sorry to hear :witch: got you, but at least now you can temp a good cycle and trust me, you will learn so much about your body!

Lynn-My advice? Just :sex: and :sex: and :sex:, every chance you get, OPKs and temps be damned! If you know that egg is about to pop set up an ambush so there's no escaping!!

Your chart is looking great though. Really nice high temps :)

I don't think your cycle will be 31 days. You ov'd earlier than on your last cycle. My guess would be you be safe to test from Wednesday onwards.

Well I'll wait till Wednesday and see whats happened and then maybe I'll consider testing although was thinking I'd try and wait till the end of next weekish. Depending on what happens with my chart I might change my mind though!

Hi all,

I am new to charting this month & still getting the hang of it really. I tried OPKs for the first time too but didn't do twice a day mid-cycle so never got a positive. My temps & a slightly less than dark opk line indicate I may have ovulated already but i can't figure out when, the time line seems all wrong. Here is whats has been happening:

Day 1 - 12: temps hovering around 36.5 (very very faint opk lines on 11 & 12) BD - 12
Day 13: 36.3 (opk line a little bit darker) BD
Day 14: 36.7 (opk line darker but not positive) BD
Day 15: 36.6 (light opk line x 2 - second one lightest)
Day 16: 36.7 BD
Day 17: 36.8 (sharp pain in right ovary at night)
Day 18: 36.7 (today - slight cramps)

Sorry, I didn't chart my cm...will add that to the list of 'to do's' for next month!
Anyone got any ideas what the hell is going on? I can't figure out if I have ov'd or not. I have trawled through different sites/posts looking for a similar situation but haven't come across one.
By the way, I always have 28 day cycle.

Any help / insight you could provide would be much appreciated - thanks!
ruby_baby

From just looking at your temps, I'd say CD 13 looks good for O. But it's kind of hard for me to visualize without the chart. If you're not convinced that you O'd for sure, keep bding. If you are, try to relax (yeah, right!) as the 2ww unfolds and you find out how the cycle turned out. Are you charting? I think you will get more help from the girls around here if you could put a chart together so that we can "see" what the temps look like. You may need a few more posts before you can share your chart. Good luck, hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->