New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Fifi - I'm good thanks. Quite positive. Been havin weird tight pains in my legs and also sharp fast pains in my lower abdomen - strange but fingers crossed.

Foxy - keep positive! You're temps are looking great

hi took my temp today and its gone quite low from yesterdays one?
does anyone have an idea of what this could mean.
first month of charting so just getting to grips with things.
thanks ladies.

please take a look at my chart below.

Thanks pichi, but I'm getting all the usual Af signs :( Expecting her tomorrow - so hope she doesn't appear. x

Foxy your temp is still high, you're not out yet. Fingers crossed!
Pichi those twinges sound interesting, are they different from normal?
Jo the temp drop could be all sorts of things, even as simple as sleeping with your mouth open! It's the general trend you are looking for.

I am sorry that I have been posting so infrequently, I have been reading regularly but not been feeling great so didn't want to bring others down. You are all such a great support especially as only a couple of people know we are trying. You are all wonderful ladies!

I second what you say fifi. Everyone on here is so supportive and it's so nice to be able to talk about, and share personal feelings etc with people who understand what you are going through.

Jopascoe - that temp drop is nothing to worry about. If you have a look at some other charts, you will see that most of them fluctuate throughout each cycle. As fifi says, you are looking for a trend / pattern to your charts. This will give you a clearer idea of what your body is doing throughout your cycle :)

pichi - those symptoms sound promising. Everything crossed for you.

Moohacha looks like I've beaten you to ov!

Totally!! Everything crossed for you huni I really hope this is your month, I've played around with FF and entered a higher temp for tomorrow and wednesday and FF is saying that I ovulated yesterday but I feel like I've ovulated today anyway not to worry we did lots of BD now I guess im in the 2ww. (maybe) lol.. :happydance:

Ladies I would just like to add its not over till the witch comes!!! All your temps are above the coverline so lets just hope that witch stays away, I'm praying for you all! :hugs:

pichi - hopefully those twinges are from your little bean making its new home!!

thanks ladies.

Wooo hooo jopascoe I'm on CD 16 as well!! :happydance: Ill be keeping my eye on your chart along with Fifi.

Ladies I would just like to add its not over till the witch comes!!! All your temps are above the coverline so lets just hope that witch stays away, I'm praying for you all! :hugs:

That’s what I keep telling myself – it ain’t over until the :witch: flies in! I’ve turned all the signs pointing to my house in the opposite direction so she might hopefully get lost. Knowing my luck she’ll have bloody sat nav :rofl:

My friend commented in my journal that the dip I had yesterday (I changed my temp as it appeared the lower one was probably more reliable of the two I took) could actually still be classed as an implantation dip as I was only 9dpo which has given me a little extra PMA again. I think I got down in the dumps yesterday because of the test I took, I know I shouldn’t have done it so blooming early so it’s my own fault but hey I know you ladies understand.

As Moochacha says as long as our lines stay above that coverline that’s the main thing. Now I’m back into my weekly routine hopefully the next 5 days of readings will be much more reliable and accurate.

Good luck ladies – am sending a huge sprinkling of PMA and https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:1ylfn5uoP5YtiM:https://www.sewingdouble.com/leslie/blinkie/adopted/BabyDust1.gif to everyone :hugs:

That’s what I keep telling myself – it ain’t over until the :witch: flies in! I’ve turned all the signs pointing to my house in the opposite direction so she might hopefully get lost. Knowing my luck she’ll have bloody sat nav :rofl:

My friend commented in my journal that the dip I had yesterday (I changed my temp as it appeared the lower one was probably more reliable of the two I took) could actually still be classed as an implantation dip as I was only 9dpo which has given me a little extra PMA again. I think I got down in the dumps yesterday because of the test I took, I know I shouldn’t have done it so blooming early so it’s my own fault but hey I know you ladies understand.

As Moochacha says as long as our lines stay above that coverline that’s the main thing. Now I’m back into my weekly routine hopefully the next 5 days of readings will be much more reliable and accurate.

Good luck ladies – am sending a huge sprinkling of PMA and https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:1ylfn5uoP5YtiM:https://www.sewingdouble.com/leslie/blinkie/adopted/BabyDust1.gif to everyone :hugs:

Totally you're still in the game at 10DPO it could be ID or anything environmental to alter the temperature. Hope this is your month huni!!!

what do you think ladies? should I see a temp spike tomorrow? I hope so! hubby has duty over night then gets underway so if I dont ov today, then we are SOL for this month

thanks ladies.

Wooo hooo jopascoe I'm on CD 16 as well!! :happydance: Ill be keeping my eye on your chart along with Fifi.

MOOCHACHA,

yes keep an eye on mine..lol, its my 1st month of charting so im still getting to grips!

Laura, high temps are def a good thing!! Just curious, how are you liking the softcups, when did you just start using them? I think after my surgery I'm going to invest in some of those. DH already thinks I'm crazy, so this will just add to the list of weird things I've done in the name of ttc!! :)

To all the girls who are in the 2ww and experiencing temp ups and downs, just wanted to send you hugs and PMA! I know this is the hardest part, especially those last few days.

Fifi, DH and I are in the same boat, very few people know we are trying, even fewer know about the 2 mc's. I just am not ready to let my family in that we are ttc, I just don't think I could deal with the pressure. I know that may not be the healthiest way to deal with things, but I just can't stand to get their hopes up of a baby in the family soon. There are very few young children in our family so everyone (aunts, uncles, grandparents) are all rooting for a baby, plus the added pressure of having my grandparents get to see my children (they are in their 80s). So finding this board and specifically this thread has meant the world to me, it is so nice to share with others going through similar things. Thank you all again, you mean so much to me!!

ablacketer, todays temp could be a pre o dip for sure. I noticed the cycle before this you had quite a dip 3 days before ovulation, I wonder if that is perhaps the dip you saw today. Of course every cycle is different and it's hard to put too much stock in one temp. I would def do as much BD'ing as you can because those swimmers can live for quite some time. Have you thought of using a softcup to keep them up there as long as possible? Since you may not be with DH on ovulation day, that could be the next best thing. Or if you don't have softcups then make sure to prop your hips up on a pillow or two and stay there for at least 20-30 mins, just to give yourself the best odds.

Hi Girls

Back from work - bloody knackered. Very tempted to curl up on the sofa and have a nap, but have to walk the dogs and pick OH up from work in 2 hours!

Good luck to all the girls chasing those eggs over the next couple of days :dust:

To those of us who have had a temp drop / got AF signs, we're still in with a good chance (trying to convince myself here! :haha:). Let's keep :witch: at bay. :ninja:

Maybe if I don't go anywhere near the :loo:, put on some really hideous knickers , throw out all my HPTs she'll stay well clear? What do you reckon?

I seem to have got a little too carried away with the smileys!

Welcome Barasti - feel free to add me to your friends list on FF. Have you tried putting in some fake temps on FF over the next couple of days to see if you get your cross hairs?

That is my favourite past time! :)

Laura - that chart of yours is looking very neat indeed :) When are you planning on testing?

Oh Foxy, I like your keep AF at bay tactics. Unfortunately I really do think I've had it, my cramps are worsening and I got irrationally annoyed at work. Worse of it is I also have 'symptoms' like big bbs that occasionally hurt or have scratching pains and I have felt sick on and off all day. :ignore: Blinking hormones, such a feeling of disappointment.

Sorry ladies I am going to sound rather dense here but can you explain the way you take your temps orally? I put my thermometer under my tongue and push it towards the back til it touches the fleshy bit. Just wondering if this is the right way?

hey, back from work now ^___^

fifi - they don't feel like AF cramps, they're more a tugging feeling...

moochacha - i hope it's a little bean getting cozy too! if i get a rise tomorrow then perhaps my dip today could have been implantation :) ( a girl can dream)

i have a horrible throbbing headache but seriously hungry!

pichi - sounding good :)

fairygirl - I put my thermo under my tongue and to the side and back if that makes sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->