New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I put mine under my armpit!!! That way I can watch it at the same time!

thanks foxy. i'm not really getting my hopes up though. that high temperature could have just been a one off...

fairygirl : i tempt orally too. i stick the thermometer right under my tongue and to the back :)

Good luck for Weds Bernina. I will be thinking of you.

FX the witch stays away tomorrow Foxy!

Hugs to you all x

ablacketer, todays temp could be a pre o dip for sure. I noticed the cycle before this you had quite a dip 3 days before ovulation, I wonder if that is perhaps the dip you saw today. Of course every cycle is different and it's hard to put too much stock in one temp. I would def do as much BD'ing as you can because those swimmers can live for quite some time. Have you thought of using a softcup to keep them up there as long as possible? Since you may not be with DH on ovulation day, that could be the next best thing. Or if you don't have softcups then make sure to prop your hips up on a pillow or two and stay there for at least 20-30 mins, just to give yourself the best odds.

I had a pretty good dip a couple days ago too, so Im hoping this is the pre ov dip. My opk was positive a few days ago as well. as far as bding, we are out of luck for a week. If I dont O today or tom, then I can count this month as a bust :(

Im a prolapsed girl so I lay on my tummy with my butt in the air after :D

Sorry ladies I am going to sound rather dense here but can you explain the way you take your temps orally? I put my thermometer under my tongue and push it towards the back til it touches the fleshy bit. Just wondering if this is the right way?

Yep! That's the way we learned it in nursing school :D

ablacketer - I think you have given yourself the best chance of catching that eggy. I expect to see a temp rise in the next day to two :)

Peace - New cycle for you. Looks like you have a nice normal LP :) Looking forward to seeing your chart develop this cycle.

I don't understand temping - I take my temp orally every morning at 9.30. This morning I took it at the normal time and was aware that my mouth was open! It was 36.3ºC - so I decided to lie still and keep my mouth closed for an hour - my temp had risen to 36.7ºC! I recorded the first temp on FF but I'd like to know if the second reading is valid? This TTC business is VERY confusing! thanx in advance for any advice! G L all.

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2abf32

Yeah, foxy..glad my LP is normal! That's quite important. It's crazy all the details that conceiving actually consists of.. such perfect timing. Gah. I'm glad to be starting fresh! C'mon Feb BFP :D

thanks so much for all your support girls - just wish i'd started charting sooner, as it seems to have done the trick - my frer had 2 lovely pink lines yesterday :cloud9:

really shouldn't miss a day reading this thread - there is so much to catch up on!

fish&chips, it was lovely to see little fishy, you must be over the moon. can't wait to see my little bean.

shannon, so sorry to hear about the chemical, they are truly horrid. at least now you can make sense of what was happening and move on :hugs:

bernina, i will gladly cough all over you if i haven't got rid of this darn chest infection!!!! good luck for the surgery on wednesday, try to relax and focus on the positive effect it will have on ttc :hugs:

foxy - try to keep the pma - i don't think your temp has dropped any more than mine did a couple of days pre-bfp :dust:

sorry to anyone i have forgotten, but :dust: to all those trying to catch the eggy and those in the 2ww. i'm sure mine won't be the last bfp this month x

Cymru - technically, you should use the temp which you took at normal time after atleast a couple of hours sleep. That is quite a jump in temperature for 1 hour. I would use the 1st temp. See what your temp does tomorrow after a normal night's sleep. If your temp is way higher (up near the 36.70 mark) you can always amend your 36.30 to 36.70 :)

Personally I wouldn't use the 36.70 initially, as my understanding is that an hour or so of being awake can make a difference to your BBT - even with minimal movement.

my first temp for this cycle is 36.5.. does that seem normal?? i thought i felt like i had a feve when i woke but i guess not..

danielle its not over until she shows up.

well after getting the tiniest bit of brown mucus/blood at 6dpo night , the next day i got a little bit more almost pale pink blood (not alot) and now today nothing. I'm hoping its ib fxd! And my chart now thats a weird one its being the stablest i've ever seen it.

If this was ib , would i have to get an implatation dip for it to be a possiblity of being pregnant?

Firstly congratulations Shambaby.
Daniellerbee, your chart reminds me of mine. I hope we're both wrong about AF.
Babyhopes, you just have to wait and see what your other temps will be, and it is only the shift that signifies O that really matters, all of the others are just there to drive you slowly insane :loopy:

Erm, my chart has gone a bit weird...again. :argh:I was completely prepared for another low temp, and now look. So I slept with my mouth closed (I made a mental note of it everytime I stirred), and I have a sore throat/cough (my class are so good at sharing germs!), I woke up when DF came to bed in the early hours and my skin was moist with sweat, I said a couple of words to him, gave him a peck on the lips and went back to sleep, that wouldn't have done this to my temps would it? I have a dull ache in my stomach today and wind. Last night I had a bit of watery cm and that is just another sign that AF is coming. I had got used to the idea and now yet again I am confuzzled by my temps. :grr: And remember FF wanted to give me CD24 for O on it's Advanced method, so I could be 7-11dpo...

Morning Ladies,

How are we all feeling today? Could do with some advice as this is my first month of charting and i started half way through my cycle! i have not done a going to do that next month..... would be nice if there wasn't a next month!!

For the last 2 mornings my temp has gone from 34.10,34.90,35.60 i am on about 4dpo is this normal??? am i right in saying that a temp rise is a good thing? i am also getting a thick white cm (sorry for the tmi)

Feel really silly as i get really excited and my hopes up for them to be broken every month!

Thats what makes this site really good as we can talk and experience what is going on with one and other.

I really hope that you all have a great day x

finally ff is showing me as ovulated...i have got the lines sorry im new to this, and there not dotted so does this mean that was an exact ovulation day?
also i b'd in evening like 12pm of ovulation day and 2 days before..what are my chances?
im worring i may not have caught it.
well ff puting me at 3dpo and to test on 2nd feb so im in the tww..wahooo.

thanks ladies..x

Yomo, temp rises indicate you have O'd and now in the 2ww with Jopasco :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->