New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

jamie sorry hunny i menat 11 DPO, brain is soooooo not with it today. Im falling asleep at my desk at work. Apologise huny. :wacko:

xxx

No worries Laura! I'm pullin' for ya- 2 years is a long haul. What does the Clomid feel like?

I was bummin' on CD2 this cycle PeaceLoveBaby- seems like such a long wait. But this is my first cycle charting so that is giving me all sorts of new stuff to figure out.

No worries Laura! I'm pullin' for ya- 2 years is a long haul. What does the Clomid feel like?

I was bummin' on CD2 this cycle PeaceLoveBaby- seems like such a long wait. But this is my first cycle charting so that is giving me all sorts of new stuff to figure out.

I am 14 dpo and last night I had the worst AF like cramps that I have ever had! I really thought AF would be here soon. This morning the cramps are gone, but no sign of AF. I am confused. I usually only have one day of cramps in my cycle and it is only on cd 1. Always AFTER AF has started. I was wondering if anyone else has had this before? My chart is looking pretty good, although my temps have dropped slightly the last couple of days. They are still well above the coverline. Do you think it is over for this cycle?

I wish I could test right now, but I am not at home. Hopefully I will get to test later. I just wondered if anyone has an opinion.

Thanks girls, for all your support! You seriously are the best :friends:

Jackie-Yay, you have a chart!! It's so tidy, I love it. Hopefully it will stay well-behaved and o will stand way out when it happens.

Foxy-:happydance: for :af:!! I'm so excited, stay away :witch:!!

Danielle-I had the EXACT same thing this cycle. I usually only have 1 day of cramps at AF too, but this cycle I had them on and off for weeks, starting from about 5 days before AF was due. It could be a really good sign, as I got my BFP with the strange cramping. FX'd for you!!

Not much going on over here. Gonna have a bath and go to bed. Hopefully won't wake up with AF!! There's some great looking charts. I'm hoping there will be a few more BFPs in the next few days.

FX for everyone :)

Welcome Jaimie :)

Not much going on over here. Gonna have a bath and go to bed. Hopefully won't wake up with AF!! There's some great looking charts. I'm hoping there will be a few more BFPs in the next few days.

FX for everyone :)

Welcome Jaimie :)

daniellerbee, I was convinced my AF was coming before I got my BFP. Your temps are still looking good.. mine didn't go up again until some time after my BFP. You've got a lovely possible implantation dip. FX x

jamie, the clomid isnt that great. a) first round didnt work :haha: and b) i had some horride side effects. not nice. Im hoping i wont need it again though FX.

Foxy your chart is still looking amazing. FX the :witch: stays away for you and you get that bright :bfp: soon.

xxx

Thank you for all of your replies. It is really, really great to have people to talk to about this TTC stuff. No one else understands. I am going to get a test on my way home this evening, but I am going to wait until morning to take it. Wish me luck!

good luck daniellerbee, i hope you get the right result. Keeping fingers crossed for you. xx

Wooo hoo I have cross-hairs!!!!!

Though I think FF is a little off and I ovulated on Monday, might change with a few more temps.

mysticdeliria - Hey Mystic!! I got all my little goodies right before ovulation but I only used the mooncup a few times, hopefully it didn't stuff up my chances. I need more practice with the mooncup it felt like I was exposing the :spermy: to air. :( I hope I didn't kill them all..... My fertility window is a bad time to practice using a mooncup. :dohh: On a good note we used pre-seed this cycle.

Everyone's chart is looking really good!!

Foxy!!!!!!!!!! a temp raise the day AF is due? Well I don't think she will be turning up for a few months hun :p

Thank you for all of your replies. It is really, really great to have people to talk to about this TTC stuff. No one else understands. I am going to get a test on my way home this evening, but I am going to wait until morning to take it. Wish me luck!

Good luck....:dust:

pichi - Your chart is looking great as well! :hugs: fingers crossed for you... How exciting I can't wait to see some more bfp's.

my temp has been the same for the llast three mornings.. though im only on cd 3 and still got af does that sound normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->