New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Just briefly ladies.... AF showed up about 30 mins ago :( Also having a bad day at work as a found out a colleague was found dead this morning. Very sad here. Makes AF seem irrelevant. Onwards and upwards and looking forward to a Valentines Day conception! :)

Awwwww Foxy :hugs: am sorry to hear your news. It certainly does put things into perspective when you hear of such things happening to others. :hugs:

Just like you I’ve told myself that if it doesn’t work out this month then next month I should be OV’ing right on cue for a possible Valentines day baby https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-love0004.gif

Laura – I’d say your chart is looking pretty good at the moment. That could be an implantation dip – hopefully those temps will keep rising now :thumbup:

thanks shaza hun. me to. If im out this month then i will be due to ov on the 13th so hopefully the romantic setting wil help

xxx

argh!!!!!!!!!!! three days of bottomed out temps! we did bd last night but doggone it cant catch an egg if it isnt released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks shaza hun. me to. If im out this month then i will be due to ov on the 13th so hopefully the romantic setting wil help
xxx

Thats kind of what I was thinking too. It might make it easier next month to be ov'ing around that time as then it doesn't seem so 'forced' (for want of a better word) to be :sex: around then. If the scene is set for a few nice romantic Valentines nights in then it takes the pressure off a bit.

Plus I break up on the 12th for a week off work and I think hubby is going to take a couple of days off too so we should have extra time to dtd as well.

(obviously hoping neither of us get to next month though!)

oohhh sounds perfect hun.
Well this month i wasnt supposed to be trying with the OH being away. h came home for a few days and we got loads of bedding in without even thinkng about TTC. It wasnt until he went away again that i reaslised from my temps that i actualy ovulated so there was no pressure this month for us any way. Im just hoping that helped.

Like you say fingers crossed we dont need to go through all this again next month.

xxx

Sorry to post and run but wanted to say I'm so sorry Foxy about AF and your coworker. Extra :hugs: to you today.

Foxy- so sorry to hear about yout cowrker and that the terrible :witch: got you. :hugs:

Fifi - I don't know how I made it w/o the internet. If I didn't have my phone I'm sure I would have lost it. lol

Still no O for me, what is wrong with my chart???

Danielle-Congrats, that's awesome news!! H&H 9 months to you!

Foxy-So, so sorry about the horrible day! What a shock to have to come in to work and hear such a thing, and then AF to boot! Know that we are all hear for you no matter what. And good luck with the new cycle! :hugs:

Shazza-Temps refuse to bounce below the CL, well done! Keep them up!

Laura-Nice rise! Looks like yesterday could be ID, FX'd for you!

Pichi-Temps are still much higher than last cycle, it's still looking great for you!!

Nadira-Welcome back!! I think you may have ovulated yesterday, but FF may need a few more temps to declare anything. We'll just have to see what the next few days hold.

Bernina-Today's the day!! You're in my thoughts, hope all goes well for you today and I wish a very speedy recovery. Let us know how it all went when you are ready!

i hope so mystic i really really do, but what are the chances? lol.

How are you? is the pregnancy going well?

xxx

Good morning Ladies! Did anyone else enjoy the replay of the LOST finale last night?

Foxy – why does it seem like the most intense things happen right around our periods? I am awfully sorry to hear about your co-worker, and the arrival of AF. I’ve only done two tests while ttc and both of them were the day before AF arrived. I swear I won’t do another one until I’m at least a week late!

Danielle – Congratulations! That is amazing news. How long have you been trying for?

SmileyShazza, and Laura6914 – definitely keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month! Laura- you have a really nice dip in there. It would be so sweet to celebrate your success on Valentine’s.

Hi Nadira – I just jumped into this thread about a week ago. It seems to me that you might have O’d yesterday too.

Ablacketer – our cycles are fairly close. I’m expecting to O this Monday. Here’s hoping that DTD does the trick and that our Valentine’s are extra special this year!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/superbecky79/blinkies/baby%20dust%20TTC/babydust.gif

Thank you all very much ladies. This day just doesn't seem to end..... it's still only 4.20! 40 minutes and counting till I can get home and in the bath! I think I am going to go au naturel this cycle - i.e. no soy, etc. I am of course going to temp. I think I will be temping for the rest of my life haha it has become such an important part of my cycle.

bernina - thinking of you and hope all goes well. Look forward to hearing from you soon xx

mystic - how are things with you? Symptoms etc etc?

Thanks to everyone else for the hugs - much needed today.

It has been such an emotional day - makes it all the more difficult, that the colleague was a Mental Health Nurse and it appears - from early news, that he has taken his own life. :( I think everyone is in total shock. He had been off sick on and off for years, but nobody saw this coming.

Tomorrow, with any luck, we may get back to some sort of normality here.

On the plus side, I found out that 2 of the girls in the team are also trying and I've been passing on my (somewhat limited) TTC knowledge. On cycle #7 now - wow time goes so fast.

Catch up after work ladies :)

thanks Jamie hun. i hope it dipped for a very good reason. How are you today.

Foxy sounds like a nice idea to me. A nice hot relaxing soak wil do you the world of good. Hope tomorrows a fresh and better start for you. Thinking of you.

xx

hey foxy, sorry she got to you :hugs: sorry to hear about your work colleague as well.

i just got home and my head is killing me! i have a sore throat which appeared from nowhere! backs of my legs still ache and now my hip is sore on n off. what the hell? i'm falling to pieces!

*rant over* lol

Those symptoms sound good pichi :) Fingers crossed for you. Not long till testing!!

sounding good pichi, i have just got my second cold sore in the space of a week when i havent had one in years and years. i think i am clutching at straws here. lol.

xxx

Those symptoms sound good pichi :) Fingers crossed for you. Not long till testing!!

ill be honest - i did do a sneaky POAS internet cheapie. BFN, was to be expected though - i mean i'm only 9dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->