New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I'm feelin the same as you Shazza.
Although some of my symptoms are promising - I don't feel I'm in with a chance.
AF due in 2days so... We shall see.

My throat is really sore today :( might need to get something for it from the Dr

took my temp at 7.30am the usual time and i have a temp drop

I had a similar drop at 5dpo, I have seen some peoples charts where they had an implantation dip at that stage. I think it's a little too early to tell tbh if your temps start to rise again thats a good start.

My hunch was right I went upstairs to get ready for work after my last message and the :witch: has arrived :growlmad: I'm disapointed but not overly so as I think I had prepared myself pretty well for the possibility of this happening. Interestingly my cycle has gone down by 2 days this month so am wondering if it will keep doing that till it goes back to what it was before

Back to CD1 for me. Going to try a similar tactic this month by temping, doing OPKs around the time FF suggests is my fertile period and :sex: as much as possible.

https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10404/fingerscrossed.gif for next month :flower:

hey ladies i had bad cramps yest bit like af bt well duller, woke up this morning and they have gone, took my temp at 7.30am the usual time and i have a temp drop, i know i may just be clutching at straws but what do you think, please take a look at my chart for e.
thanks girlies and goo luck to all in the tww, its agonising.
im just so proud that i am reallynot symptom spotting like i was last month , imtrying to have a more relaxed approach, easier said than dont though. lol
i look forward to haring what you think?...xx

anyone???

hey ladies i had bad cramps yest bit like af bt well duller, woke up this morning and they have gone, took my temp at 7.30am the usual time and i have a temp drop, i know i may just be clutching at straws but what do you think, please take a look at my chart for e.
im just so proud that i am reallynot symptom spotting like i was last month , imtrying to have a more relaxed approach, easier said than dont though. lol

anyone???

Hi,

That is really strange, i have had this for 2 days now, had a drop to 34.8 yesterday and today my temp is back up to 35.6. My pains are like af pains but duller, i am also having lots of creamy CM which i don't normally have got the backache too. Not due until next Friday what day are you due?

Fingers crossed for us and anyone else who is testing soon xx

girls i tested this morning and think i got my BFP. i used a 10 miu internet cheapie and i can see a line albeit it is really really sooooo faint but its there (i think) at first i thought my eyes were playng tricks on me but i really think i se it.

In the whole 2+ years i have been trying i have never saw 2 lins in my life,not even an evap. plus my temp stayed high again this morning.

What do you think. i cnt stop shaking?

xxx

OMG Laura - I am keeping absolutely everything crossed for you hunni that it is a bfp!!!!

Do you have any other tests in the house can you try doing another one?

yeah shaz i have a FRER, a FR a clear blue digi and about 6 ICs so i am fully stocked.

Im so scared to test again incase there is no line at all. :sad2:

anyone???

Hi,

That is really strange, i have had this for 2 days now, had a drop to 34.8 yesterday and today my temp is back up to 35.6. My pains are like af pains but duller, i am also having lots of creamy CM which i don't normally have got the backache too. Not due until next Friday what day are you due?

hi yomo, i am due af on the 7th i have a 28 day cycle which is regular and spot on every month. thinking i may test on tues 2nd as im a poas addicted, using the frer i bought yesterday :blush:.
also ff is saying to test on the 2nd to. im keeping my fingers crossed.
i have not check cm for few days as i promised myself id relax a lil this cycle, but i my check in a bit see what i find lol.
i see your due on 5th when will you test?

Good luck Laura. Sorry keep reading and running. My AF is playing hide and seek, spotting on internal checks only. Sorry tmi. Temp is down so silly FF changed O date to 24 regardless. Why can't it just accept I have gone under coverline. Oh well, either way roll on next cycle.

Fingers crossed Laura but looking good! I am even more hopeful now!!! Keep us informed xx

anyone???

Hi,

hi yomo, i am due af on the 7th i have a 28 day cycle which is regular and spot on every month. thinking i may test on tues 2nd as im a poas addicted, using the frer i bought yesterday :blush:.
also ff is saying to test on the 2nd to. im keeping my fingers crossed.
i have not check cm for few days as i promised myself id relax a lil this cycle, but i my check in a bit see what i find lol.
i see your due on 5th when will you test?

I feel that confident that this is the month, so i am going to test on Saturday First response do a test which you can do 6 day before your due period! Plus it's 2 for 9.87 from Superdrug so i shall do one Saturday if it's a BFN then i have another one to do later on.

x

anyone have any clue whats going on with me??? My temps have been stuck at 96.8 for four days. my OPK hit positive almost a week ago! I even took my temp again an hour and a half later after getting up and going pee and it was still 97.18!!!! argh!

Test again Laura! Go for it and fingers crossed. Can't really post much just now - babysitting the cutest wee man

ablack - looks like you could have a dodgy thermometer! Are the batteries ok?

Laura - fingers crossed :thumbup:

Good luck everyone else in the 2ww.

Sorry AF got you Shazza. :hugs:

I'm probably going to take a little break from the forum for a few days. Need to catch up on sleep and have a bit of a rest in general. Going to regroup and come back with a bag load of PMA etc next week.

Saying that, I am unlikely to be able to go the whole time without checking in, so you may see me lurking!

Best of luck ladies. xx

Hey guys,
I'm sort of new to this, me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected for 2 years and nothing happening but have now decided to TTC for real, I have downloaded charts and will start taking my temperature from tmrw morning. All is so exciting but I am also scared, what if it never happens you know. Well anyway will try and think positive! It is great with forums like this!
xx

girls i tested again and got another faint positive. It was a different test. it was darker than the first but still faint so i got my BFP.

sign for me are sore boobs that seem less painful today, backache and dull cramps in my stomach, more like a prod and a poke. I cant describe it. Its like AF but no where near as painful and it comes and goes and is not constant.

I have been getting tired very very early but they may be due to working lates all week (until 10pm) fingers crossed for all those due to test.

xxx

Well now I'm confused. Just been to the loo and there is nothing there! definitely not what I would expect from my usual AF not really even enough to warrant anything more than a panty liner since 7.30am this morning. Nothing internally either.

I'm still having stupidly bad cramps though so I think that AF is just playing hide and seek with me a bit though I did think for a second could it be an IB as would be 13dpo today but then I very much doubt it would be that. Though saying that I was expecting AF for another 2 days but then I don't know if it's just my cycles swapping and changing after the mc (its all very confusing!)

I think the only thing I can do is keep an eye on things and see what happens I suppose :wacko:

congrats girlie ^__^ xx

i hope i jump on the same boat as you soon . . . although i don't feel like i will be :( my PMA has sadly gone

pichi hunny i didnt have any PMA this month at all. I have been more positive other month. I was crying to the OH the other day saying it was never going to happen. and now look. Just hang on in there hunny. It will happen. Believe me after 2 years of TTC and finally getting there i can guarentee you that.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->