New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Ok. Ok. Ok. Who wants to tell me off first?

I caved

I couldn't help myself!

I did another test and it was negative. I don't know why I even did it, I'm a twonk! I thought at 12dpo there could be a chance it might show something.

What a plonker :wacko:

hah don't worry - i tested today at 9dpo - i was curious ok!? lol

Naughty girls! Please tell me off when I start POAS in a few days time!

Foxy I just caught up with today's posts, I am so sorry to hear about your colleague. It kind of puts our own worries in perspective when things like that happen, although it's also important not to minimise your own problems. Sorry AF found you.:hugs:

Wow - congrats to the BFP's! You must be feeling fab right now (emotionally if not physically)!!

I finally put all my chart info in & then just worked out how to share it so here is the link: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/rubybaby

I couldn't find where I had recorded all my temps from earlier on in my cycle so I just left em out - they were all under the cover line anyways...

It is 4:46am here right now & I have had the crappiest nights sleep so far (very strange indeed for me as I can usually sleep no worries as long as I am horizontal). I got up about an hour ago feeling queasy & have had a heavy, crampy feeling in my lower abdomen since before going to bed. Am a bit gassy too but the cramps/pain doesn't feel like gassy kind of pain. Not sure whats going on but I have always been pretty in tune with my body so I know something is up...way too early to test so we will see what other symptoms present themselves over the next few days.

Baby dust to you all!

Rubes

Hi all sorry ive not checked in for a while, I dont get time very often.

Big Congrats Danielle its great news

Foxy - so sorry to hear about your colleague and also the witch turning up

Im 13 dpo today but I am expecting AF to show at some point tomorrow or near the weekend because I totally wasnt ready for O at cycle day 24 this month as last month I O'd on cycle day 31 so I know I'm out! Oh well roll on next cycle...........

I've also ordered a CBFM to try has anyone on this thread tried one of these yet?

Babydust to all xxxxxxx

I was also consdiering a CBFM so am interested to hear if they really are worth trying :)

Foxy I'm so sorry. I really thought this was your month. xx

Congratulations Daniellerbee! x

Just wanted to post surgery went well. Headed to get some food now! Will update properly later. Thank you for all well wishes!

Yey! Glad to hear it went well Bernina!! I was thinking of you today. Wishing you a speedy recovery and a nice juicy BFP soon. xx

get well soon Bernina x

my god. took my temp (just cos i thought i would) my temp is sitting at 37.19'c! thats high hah

thanks Jamie hun. i hope it dipped for a very good reason. How are you today.

I appreciated seeing that dip in your chart because I've been wondering what an implantation dip might look like- I take it that temps tend to dip slightly, but not below the clover line, when implantation occurs?

I'm doing pretty well- thanks for asking! I'm conjuring up schemes to make the BD a little more spontaneous and successful than my previous cycles.

My hubby was awfully sweet last night though- he knew the big O day was approaching and he initiated about 20 minutes after he got home from work.

ah bless him thats so sweet :) fingrs crossed it does the trick!

I think they can stay above the cover line or go below. I dont think it really makes a difference. I havent got a clue what im doing. :rofl: all new to me. Im going to see what my temp does tomorrow.if it stays high or goes higher i may test. If it drops im not going to bother.

Just a real quick post.

Foxy - Sorry to hear about what happened to your coworker, such a shock. Onwards and upwards for cycle 7! I like your idea of going natural as well.

bernina - So glad to hear that things went well!!!

I have my fingers crossed for all the ladies in the 2ww.

Jamie - Can't wait to see some crosshairs on your chart in the next few days!

I'm looking forward to my first set of crosshairs too! I've totally been digging on this charting thing- I look forward to entering my info every morning!

I've totally been digging on this charting thing- I look forward to entering my info every morning!

Me too! It was a little confusing at first but once I got into a routine I really started enjoying it as it shows me more about my body and has taught me quite a lot of stuff.

I am 95% certain that I am out now. Woken up this morning with really strong cramps which feel very much like the onslaught of AF plus my temperature has gone down to 0.01 above the coverline this morning, team this with the negative test I took yesterday I think it's pretty likely in the next day or so. Am remaining positive though and reminding myself it's only the first month since the mc.

Am already looking forward to making a possible Valentines Baby :winkwink:

hey ladies i had bad cramps yest bit like af bt well duller, woke up this morning and they have gone, took my temp at 7.30am the usual time and i have a temp drop, i know i may just be clutching at straws but what do you think, please take a look at my chart for e.
thanks girlies and goo luck to all in the tww, its agonising.
im just so proud that i am reallynot symptom spotting like i was last month , imtrying to have a more relaxed approach, easier said than dont though. lol
i look forward to haring what you think?...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->