New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

pichi hunny your temps are looking really good, please dont give up hope.

Pichi I agree your temps are still WAY above the coverline so don't lose hope just yet :hugs:

thanks girlies. the sore throat i was having so much bother with today has magically gone! what? it was like a day ... strange

OMG laura that's wonderful news!!! 2 years of ttc and you finally got your bfp! Sending you lots of sticky vibes. :dust:

:wohoo:

thanks darling it still hasnt sunk in at all it rally hasnt.

xxx

thanks darling it still hasnt sunk in at all it rally hasnt.

xxx
so hunny, if you don't mind me asking - what are your symptoms? i know we were matching a few days ago ^___^

happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

pichi, i have a really dull back ache, and belly cramps. They are more like niggles than cramps and my hips ache as well. my boobs have been extremely sore the past few days but seem to be less painful today for some reason. :wacko: erm, sore gums yesterday, not sure if thats a sign. loads of creamy CM. and get tired very early in the day, not so much that im falling asleep at my desk but enough to make me want to.
xxx

i dont think i've ever experianced sore boobs. i have had sharp pains every so often in them but not sore so to speak, my symptoms are disappearing :( i had the mystery sore throat and stuffy nose, dull throbbing at the bottom of my back as well as dull throbbing feeling in my front. hip is still playing up though. stupid thing -had a killer headache yesterday and this morning too...

right, less of my grumbling in this thread... ill grumble in my journal haha

once again - congrats Laura xx

Hi there, wondered if you could help me with a question on charting. This is only my 2nd month so I'm still figuring this all out :wacko:

How does FF figure out your coverline? What does it actually mean?

Thanks x

Hi all found this site so helpful.

I been ttc 3yr and so started to take things more seriously for the near year as previously we had a NTNP attitude but now have realised much we want that BFP.

However my issue is that my cycle is very irregular, I have had test which have shown negative for PCOS or any physical issue so far and so atm I’m very confused. I have just started testing my OV and charting as I have actually had my first cycle since march 2009 so I really don’t know when I am gonna OV but have bought a rather large bag of tests so wish me luck!!!

I will be following you all and wish you luck, Its nice to hear other thoughts and to know that others in my situation are gonna be lucky and get what they really want.

gl all xx

Thank you again for the well wishes and speedy recovery vibes. I'm feeling quite good today and am back at work. Bleeding is very minimal (thanks to also getting the root of that darn polyp removed) and cramping is nothing worse than AF. I posted all the details in my TTC Journal if anyone is curious. Thank you again, you guys mean so much to me!!

Congratulations daniellerbee!!!!! Stick little bean stick!!!!! Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 mos for mommy and baby!!!

Laura, that is awesome news!! I bet it hasn't even sunk in yet but congratulations honey!! Hoping for another BFP tomorrow to reassure you and lots of sticky glue aimed at you. Happy and healthy 9 mos to you!!! Oh and I am so totally using softcups with our next cycle!

Ablacketer, have you checked the battery in your thermo lately? That's quite a few days of flat temps, and they could be due to low batteries. Perhaps check the temp of someone else in your household and if it's the same reading, then you may want to change the batteries.

Jaimie, I am a TOTAL LOST fanatic! I cannot wait until next week to see the beginning of the end! I have so many theories and speculations about that show, it may be one of the few things I put ahead of ttc, hahaha!!! I missed the replay of the finale though, darn!! And I see that you are now as hooked on charting as the rest of us!

Foxy, hope you're doing well today. Hope that bath last night helped you to relax a bit and enjoy just taking some time to yourself to regroup and recoup.

Tierney and Smiley, I have been using the CBFM for several cycles now (I think 4 or 5). I really do like it. I started using it with the cycle right after my chemical. Prior to that I was just using the method of counting back 14 days or so from day of expected next period and trying to time BD around that. Obviously it worked because I did get preg twice using that method, but I was also driving DH crazy because to be on the safe side we did it several days before and after anticipated O. The monitor is pretty easy to use, you get a pack of the sticks and the first cycle I think it has you start testing on cd 5 maybe. You pee on a test stick each morning, and it gives you a Low, High, or Peak reading. Through using the monitor I found I ovulate very late in my cycle (cd 18 to cd 22). So this really helped us to better time our BD'ing and not totally wear ourselves out. However I would not rely on the monitor alone, together with charting it is an invaluable tool. Charting is the only way to definitively show you have ovulated, but then you have the added bonus of the monitor giving you advanced notice that ovulation is about to occur. For me, I usually get 2 or 3 days of High, 2 Peak days, 1 more High, and the rest are low. Because of how late I ovulate it makes me use 20 sticks each cycle which gets pricey. I've started to test later than it wants me to so this way I only use 15 sticks which saves some money. According to Fertility Friend I usually ovulate on my last High day, not the Peak day the monitor gives me. So that was a bit eye opening. So like I said, I think the monitor and charting work best together. If you have any specific questions just let me know and I'll be happy to answer.

Welcome DogCrazy!!!

Maybe_baby, welcome! Check out this link from FF, gives info on how they determine the coverline, hope that helps. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Coverline-calculation-method.html

For those that AF got, here's to Valentines BFP!!! :)

For those in the 2ww, hugs, sticky glue and baby dust coming your way!!!

Continued health and sticky glue to our lovely BFP ladies!!!

Welecome DizzyLiz! I think charting will be a real help to see what exactly is going on with your cycles.

If you'd like, post a link to your chart in your signature so we can all stalk you :)

glad to hear your well bernina,

Just went home from work to POAS, still positive, oh this is going to get soooo expensive i can feel it. :rofl: Its lighter than the ones earlier but thats due to me drinking loads today and peeing all the time. lol. FXd for a strong line in the morning.

xxx

Big congrats Laura thats great news after 2 years ttc x

Bernina - Thanks for the advice on the CBFM mine has come in the post today so I am just waiting for AF to come to start using it, it sounds as though it will be a good investment!

Good luck and babydust to everyone xx

I am so happy for you Laura - what fantastic news :hugs: You must be over the moon :yipee:

Berina - glad to hear that you are recovering well. Hope you get to have a nice restful weekend and manage to put your feet up for a couple of days :hugs: Thanks for the info on the CBFM too :thumbup:

Welcome to Dizzyliz :)

Good luck with the CBFM Tierney. Let us know how you get on with it. As this is only our 2nd cycle I'm not going to pay out for one just yet but if in two or three months we haven't caught that eggy I might reconsider.

Am keeping everything crossed for you Pichi!!!!

Well I've deffo been caught by the witch :growlmad: at least she's stopped playing silly buggers with me now! Looking forward to the possibility of trying to make an early Valentines baby already :winkwink:

I am so happy for you Laura - what fantastic news :hugs: You must be over the moon :yipee:

Berina - glad to hear that you are recovering well. Hope you get to have a nice restful weekend and manage to put your feet up for a couple of days :hugs: Thanks for the info on the CBFM too :thumbup:

Welcome to Dizzyliz :)

Good luck with the CBFM Tierney. Let us know how you get on with it. As this is only our 2nd cycle I'm not going to pay out for one just yet but if in two or three months we haven't caught that eggy I might reconsider.

Am keeping everything crossed for you Pichi!!!!

Well I've deffo been caught by the witch :growlmad: at least she's stopped playing silly buggers with me now! Looking forward to the possibility of trying to make an early Valentines baby already :winkwink:

Hi Shannon, how are you feeling? It looks like your temps are starting to return to normal pre-o levels for you (coverline last cycle was 97.3 and you're at that today), so that's a very good sign.

I really hope this cycle is much more regular for you and that you ovulate much much sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->