New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Oh wow Fish, 9 weeks already!!! Where has the time gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked my temp again and got a different reading, from 96.8 to 97.18 an hour after the initial temp after I had moved around a bit. :(

Hmm, I just had pinky coloured CM :( I hope AF isn't hoping to make an early visit

SmileyShazza – so so sorry to hear you got a visit from AF, it is definitely fun that your window will open back up around Valentine’s though! Thanks for friending me on Fertility Friends :winkwink:

LAURA!!! That is too exciting! Congrats :happydance: It was definitely your time to get a BFP!

Welcome Maybe Baby, Dizzy Liz and Dog Crazy!

Bernina – its awesome to hear that you are feeling well. I hope that your procedure and the new season of LOST brings you new hope (a recurring theme on the show - playing sappy music in my head)

Ablacketer – I’m not sure what to say about your cycle! I don’t have a very informed opinion, as I haven’t been at this for very long. I’ve had some flat temps for 3 days in a row with a brand new thermometer though, so although I think checking the battery is a good idea, I’m not sure it will provide you with a clear answer...

Pichi – I HATE that first pinky streak- I hope AF doesn’t come on full force! How long do your cycles usually last?

checked hubbies temp and it is working fine. after all day long, my temp is still 97.13!!!!!! he said Im cold hearted lol

Hi Ladies not enough time to catch up with everyone but I did want to say

Bernina- I'm happy to hear that your back and feeling well after your surgery. I wish you a speedy recovery and a BFP soon!

Laura- Congrats on the BFP!!!

:dust: to everyone.

Jaimie; my cycle is usually 38 so shouldn't be due AF for another day or 2 at least. Had a massive temp dip this morning :(

hey ladies just a quick question, i normally temp every ,morning at 7.30am, but today woke up and needed toilet at 6am so temped before getting out of bed, shall i use temp adjuster i did lok to see what they say, my temp was 36.46 they gave me 36.63.
which shold i use on ff.
thanks alot

You should use the first one because that is the temp you had the most amount of rest/sleep before hand :)

You should use the first one because that is the temp you had the most amount of rest/sleep before hand :)

thanks, i used the one that wasnt adjusted by bbt adjuster online.
i put on ff the time i took it as its not my usual time it gave me a round dot.
i nervous as my temps seem bit on the low side, although af is 8 days away.

Is this your first month charting? If so you may see a pattern emerge with your temps after OV. Some peoples temps rocket up only to drop just as fast where as other peoples crawl along just above their crossbar. I wouldn't worry too much. Main thing is you have ovulated and its shown on your graph :)

Is this your first month charting? If so you may see a pattern emerge with your temps after OV. Some peoples temps rocket up only to drop just as fast where as other peoples crawl along just above their crossbar. I wouldn't worry too much. Main thing is you have ovulated and its shown on your graph :)

yes pinchi, this is my first month :blush::blush:
still trying to get to grips with things, it has shown i have ovulated which i was happy about. i am now sitting at 6dpo. mine seem to be up and down all above cover line. ff has given me 47 points in regard to pregnancy.

Thanks for the info on the coverline, so it basically doesn't mean anything, just a visual aid right?

yeah - its just basically showing what your average temp is before O.

Thanks x

One more question, last month was my first cycle tracking with temps after I'd had my withdrawal bleed and my LT phase was only 9 days. Do you think this could be just because it was my first 'proper' period after the pill, or do you think I should go visit the docs already?

My temps also seem to fluctuate loads, is this normal?

Thanks so much in advance x

yeah, if you look at my last chart (in my link) i had just come off the pill and my temps after OV'ing were all over the show. this is my second real cycle after coming off BCP and thankfully i have been regular :)

you might find that for a few months your cycle may be longer or shorter than expected - give it 3 months which is the recommended time from the Dr. as long as you are showing a shift from before and after OV this is a good thing. you might also find your LP will lengthen because like mentioned earlier your body is just getting back into the rhythm of things. i think i have a 12 day LP so due soon :(

Hi Ladies :)

I've popped in here because the thread I put this in doesn't seem to be getting any replies.
Can someone please have a look at my chart and tell me what they think. I woke up this morning to find that ff had changed my ov date to day 20 of my cycle and I cannot for the life of me work out why and I'm convinced it has to be wrong. It was originally on day 17 which I thought was too late anyway because it didn't line up with my cm or cp, but now I'm just totally lost and very upset cos if that's really what's happened, my cycle is totally ****** up!! For reference, my temp yesterday may be an odd one because it was taken after a weird nights sleep and I'd already been up a couple of times about two hours before. My usual wake up time is 7am though.
I started charting this month because I thought it would make me feel better, give me more control over my body and TTC, but to be honest I'm beginning to wonder if it's even worth it because I think I'm more confused and less positive now then I've been in the whole 9 months we've been trying! :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c17f8

Thank you x

Jenna - the dot's on the crossbar indicate that FF isn't particularly sure on when you ovulated either. it may be because you recorded having fertile CM earlier on in your cycle yet you have had your biggest temp shift later?

So it's possible they have moved them due to the temp shift being larger. Yeah you're probably right, although I'm not convinced I've ovulated that late at all. Yeah, I know that slashed cross hairs mean that :) Maybe next month my chart will make more sense. This is my first month after all. Thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->