New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Interesting!! I've just discarded yesterdays temp because it's not reliable and it's now gone back to ovulation on day 17! Hmmm...Any thoughts?
I'm baffled, lol

Jenna Marie - this is my first month charting and my 9th cycle of trying as well. I'm not as far along with you as I haven't seen a post ov temp rise, but I already feel more aware of some secondary symptoms leading up to ov than I did in previous cycles, just because I am charting. I hope you can find some reassurance in the fact that you are learning more about your cycle, even if ff adds some confusion to the issue. The way I see it, I'm going to keep DTD until ff says I've ovulated. It is just a tool and if I get into a situation where I disagree with it, I'll probably go with my gut feeling.

Ablacketer - I'm so glad you are feeling better about your chart and temps!

~ Jaimie

ah fingers crossed this damn temp goes up tomorrow morning :(

hiya ladies.. im on cd 7.. this is my chart My Ovulation Chart not sure if it looks like it sud.. ive been taking my temp the same time everyday

pichi - my temp took a big drop today aswell, I hope they both go back up tomorrox xx

Well, my temp has gone up - but not above my coverline :( it feels like the witch is going to get me after all *sniff*

Well the witch has got me so I'm out this month....oh well back to day 1 x

Sorry to hear Tierney. What was your temp this morning? Mines was 36.50'c which is 0.02'c off my coverline :(

I think its wishful thinking for me to think I'm still in for a chance.

Tierney, I noticed you have long cycles like me too

Hi Pichi

My Temp went back up today to 97.90, my cycles are long at the moment but they are getting shorter every cycle, I think they have been 45, 44 and 39 days since I came off the pill, I'm hoping they are going to get down to 28 but this may take a while.

Dont forget your still in until the witch comes fingers crossed for ya x

well, the witch got me *sniff* got 26 days wait for my next eggie now -sigh- was a day early too so my LP this cycle was 11 :( although i'm not in "full flow" yet

Pichi, wanna be cycle buddies this cycle? I'm CD1 today too and not expecting eggy til CD21-26? Gonna start a thread in the main forum see if there is anyone else in the same boat :shipw:

Sorry to everyone in this thread, I have been so completely self absorbed in my horrendous chart that I haven't been very supportive of others. I hope everyone is well and will try and keep up better. :hugs:

sure hunny. think i'm going to be more laid back this cycle

Sorry to hear, pichi :(

:hugs:

Fx'd for next cycle.

I've been temping religiously in the mornings..set my alarm for 7 am every morning, even weekend! I'm so proud of myself haha. Getting anxious for fertile time.

C'mon eggy!

i hear you! I have to set mine for 5 am every morning because hubby gets up at 5 during the week GRR! this is my fourth month of not being able to sleep in :(

6am for me, although I'm getting good at temping whilst asleep!!! Temps are a bit weird at the mo, they've been really stable. Any thoughts? Not been having any symptoms this month so pretty certain AF will arrive soon.

Pichi, Tierney & Fairygirl :hugs: Sorry she got you.

For those of you with longer cycles, have a read of this info - might be of interest to you :)

https://www.twoweekwait.com/newsletter/2006-01/

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a7987105/soy_isoflavones_and_ovulation

Yey for ov ablacketer

Hope everyone else is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly