New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Yeah I had regular cycles before the pill, but was on it for 10 years. I should update my FF homepage with my 36 day cycle shouldn't I? I also hope the pink cm I had for a few days before O isn't more than just a bcp adjustment. I hope the CBFM will help, can't wait til Tues when it comes. Other than that I am gonna finish the cartons of pineapple and pink grapefruit that I have already bought and then just let my body get on with it naturally, probably switch to decaf and see what happens.
Kittygirl and Shazza I too am only in really early days, I wanted to not resort to temping and opk/cbfm and then on my first cycle trying my body threw me so now I need as much information as I can gather.

Kittygirl and Shazza I too am only in really early days, I wanted to not resort to temping and opk/cbfm and then on my first cycle trying my body threw me so now I need as much information as I can gather.

That was the main reason I decided to do the temps this month as I needed to keep an eye on my body as I have had to start from scratch again after our mc :( as if it isn't bad enough going through all that but then being left without any idea of what's going on with my body is like an extra kick in the teeth, especially as my cycles had always been regular ever since they started when I was a teenager.

I am actually glad that I did the temps and also the opks as it did teach me a lot about what was going on last month, without them I probably wouldn't have had much of a clue :shrug: but using the CBFM is just one step further from that if you see what I mean. I think if I brought one of those OH would worry that I am stressing too much about it all.

You'll have to let me know how you get on with it. If we don't get a bfp in the next few months as it might be something I'll consider then :)

Afternoon ladies,

Well I think AF is on her way a week early... :( Massive temp dip, AF like pains and I've been spotting all day. I slept the day away I could hardly stay awake and I'm still spotting, what gives I'm only 8DPO. :cry:

I doubt its implantation even though the spotting is only there when i wipe, but this makes me think there's something wrong with my cycles now.

Anyway...

bernina - I hope you get well soon :hugs: I really do.

Back to bed for me :sleep: at 6.30pm lol

i posted a few days back asking someone to look at my chart, well i am plese to say i got a faint positive yest at 8dpo, and another positive faint but not as faint as yesterdays.i am just over the moon. not sure how to read the chart as to wether it was a good pregnancy indicator. as this is 2nd month ttc and 1st month charting.
thanks for all your help girls..x

Congrats :D Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!

Afternoon ladies,

Well I think AF is on her way a week early... :( Massive temp dip, AF like pains and I've been spotting all day. I slept the day away I could hardly stay awake and I'm still spotting, what gives I'm only 8DPO. :cry:

I doubt its implantation even though the spotting is only there when i wipe, but this makes me think there's something wrong with my cycles now.

Anyway...

bernina - I hope you get well soon :hugs: I really do.

Back to bed for me :sleep: at 6.30pm lol

chin up girl..you not out till af properly shows her face.
fx.....xxxx

hey girls i got my bfp three times today ! though i never had an implantation dip... is that normal?

hey girls i got my bfp three times today ! though i never had an implantation dip... is that normal?

congrats i got my bfp to.
some people haveimplantation dips and some dont so its fairly normal. i had af cramp on 5dpo for the whole day, they disapeered the next thats what made me test yest and today.

Congrats Jopascoe and Staceiz19 thats great news xx

i posted a few days back asking someone to look at my chart, well i am plese to say i got a faint positive yest at 8dpo, and another positive faint but not as faint as yesterdays.i am just over the moon. not sure how to read the chart as to wether it was a good pregnancy indicator. as this is 2nd month ttc and 1st month charting.
thanks for all your help girls..x

That is great news Congrats!!!!!!! xx

Morning,

Congratulations to you ladies that got your BFP!! Great news, does anyone know what day your temp drops for your AF? I am on day 24 and my temp is rising. I would post a link for my chart but i started mid cycle, FF is saying i OV on day 19 when i tested and i OV on day 14! so thought it would give a false impression.

x

Congratulations Jopascoe and Staceiz19 :flower:

I hope you both have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

I have a 28 day cycle, my temp drops on day 28 and AF comes the next day.

Is .3 a big enough drop to consider a ID? is 4dpo too soon to see one?

Fertility Friend say that they count anything from 0.3 as a dip although personally I would 4dpo could be a little early for implantation.

Congrats to the BFPs here! How exciting :D

I'm so mad at myself..I missed my temp this morning cuz our alarm went off, so I got up straight out of a deep sleep..grr grr grr! (The dog tripped the alarm..all's safe n sound though) :)

Congrats Jopascoe and Staceiz19 :happydance::happydance::happydance:

A very happy and healthy 9 mos to both of you and continued sticky glue for those little beans to snuggle in nice and deep!!

congrats on the :bfp:'s :D

bernina: hope you are feeling better today.

my af seems to be very light this month and my temp took a big nose dive this morning - very strange for me! heh can't stop coughing! damn dry cough

hello ladies, this is my first cycle charting and i have a question i"m hoping someone can answer for me. I had a positive opk on Sat. but my temps haven't gone up, they actually went down a bit. If i released an egg wouldn't my temps have gone up by now(two days latter)???? Any help would be great, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->