New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi,

Think i have done it, if you have time can someone take a look at my chart, FF have got it wrong i ov on the 14th day.

Thanks x

yumo

to post your chart go onto fertilityfriend.com

click "my home page">>copy the link at the top of the screen - this will be your chart.

OR

go to fertilityfriend.com

hover over "sharing">>click on "my homepage setup"

your link will be there also

Sarafused - your chart looks absolutely fantastic :) very promising indeed - keeping my fingers crossed for you.

should my temps be going up already? :wacko: im so confused

your temps will bounce about till OV then after ov you'll find them rise slightly and bounce about up there till AF is due then they'll lower again

Hi,

Think i have done it, if you have time can someone take a look at my chart, FF have got it wrong i ov on the 14th day.

Thanks x

Do you have the link? The one in your signature just goes straight to FF homepage.

yumo

to post your chart go onto fertilityfriend.com

click "my home page">>copy the link at the top of the screen - this will be your chart.

OR

go to fertilityfriend.com

hover over "sharing">>click on "my homepage setup"

your link will be there also

I have done it thanks :flower:

Can you take a look at it for me please?

:hugs:

Hi,

Thanks x

Do you have the link? The one in your signature just goes straight to FF homepage.

Yes thanks, i have put it at the bottom :thumbup:

Can you take a look at it for me please? :hugs:

Oh just tried to take a look at it's not working one moment!

the link in your sig isn't to your page - that is a generic ttc index.php file. everyones page has that same url when they log into FF

(sorry, i'm geeky and a web designer hehe)

you need a unique number/code at the end of your url to determine it as your own

EXAMPLE

this is mine : https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/[B]2b90e9[/B]

Yomo, you havent copied the right info! You just have the homepage link!

Hi Ladies

Hope you don't mind me popping back :)

bernina - so sorry to hear you weren't well and hope everything is back to normal for you now :hugs:

Congratulations to the BFPs :thumbup:Happy & healthy 9 months to you all.

Welcome to all the newbies :)

Looks like there are a few of you coming towards the end of your 2ww - good luck ladies :flower:

Think there are a few of us stuck in between the end of AF and waiting to ov - think this is the worst part of the month for me!

My temps are still pretty high - dunno what's going on there!

Got sent straight home from work today - I've been feeling really low and absolutely exhausted over the last 10 days or so. Not quite sure what it's down to - think I need a bloody long holiday in the sun somewhere! But that's not gonna happen :haha:, so going to have to stick it out and try and boost my energy levels.

Hope everyone else is doing good :)

hi foxy! hope you feel better soon hunny.

i'm coming to the end of AF and now it's the long 20day wait for OV *rolls eyes* it seems like forever!

hi guys,

opinions on my chart so far would be really appreciated.... :S its rather different to last months... is 7dpo too early for symps... does anyone reckon i ov'd earlier than FF says amybe a day or two?

:) Sarafuse your chart looks the bees knees :)

im cd 11 and tmi sorry but no cm at all... how do i chart that.. :wacko: im feeling like my body sud have some cm by now if im too ov in a few days right?? so frustrating :(

Hi ladies, Does fertility friend tell you when you are fertile before it happens. I suspect I am gonna o anyday or possible already did as I had some fertile CM. lately my cm is creamy white. Just wondering. I have given up on OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->