New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

you wont probibly see a rise in temp till 2 days after your plus OPK seeing a dip is actually nothing bad- some people get a dip, some don't before they O

Hey ladies!

Glad to see that lots of us enjoyed the wolf moon- even if it pulled the AF out of some! I had ov niggles all weekend and was massively emotional on Friday night- I think that big 'ol moon intensified my preparation for ovulation- I hope that means this will be a lucky one! I haven't seen a temp rise yet but I'm looking forward to seeing that on my chart.

Crazy congrats to jopascoe and staceiz19 :happydance:

I'm curious about Laura...she had a faint positive line and I was eager to hear if she re-tested.

Hope you are on the mend Bernina! LOST will make us feel better soon. My DH is so psyched that the new episode is on Groundhog's Day. That is his favorite holiday!

Loads of baby dust and sticky beans!

~ Jaimie

thanks pichi! You have given me some hope:) I'm just so scared that i am not actually OVing. Guess i'll have to wait and see!

Congratulations Jopascoe and Staceiz19.
After yesterdays spotting incident... no more spotting and a little temp rise!!! hmmm false alarm maybe.... can moon's make your period come on... maybe my bod was having a argument with a full moon :)

I usually have a dip at 3dpo, so its probably just that. but I got a sharp pinch in my left lower belly today. hrmmmmm

Congratulations Jopascoe and Staceiz19.
After yesterdays spotting incident... no more spotting and a little temp rise!!! hmmm false alarm maybe.... can moon's make your period come on... maybe my bod was having a argument with a full moon :)

Glad your spotting has stopped, mine unfortunately hasn't stopped :( Its very very light though and only there when i wipe.

I've had 24 hours of spotting and cramps but had a temp rise today. Not sure what to think.

Hi Ladies, i'm back!

Last month's charting has taken a toll on me so I decided after AF finishes, to go on a short holiday by the beach. Thank God I did bcoz I enjoyed myself so much, I totally forgot to chart :p So now my chart has empty days here and there, FF cant even pinpoint which day I ovulated or what's my coverline..oops

But I based on last month's chart and true enough had an ovulation dip at CD20 and then a spike at CD21. I'm 5 dpo today and I had a huge temp dip this morning, lower than my ovu temp. 5dpo is way too early for implantation right?? pls see my chart below. thanks loads!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bd3ff

hey ladies, ive had a big temp dip this morning, not under coverline though but compared to yesterdays one it has dropped, i got a positive test yesterday and am now worring that i may miscarry. arent your temp suppose or stay high or just as long as ther above coveline? i tested just now, lines even darker than yest but im just so scared. please take a look at my chart, i may just stop temping as its adding to my worry.

hey ladies, ive had a big temp dip this morning, not under coverline though but compared to yesterdays one it has dropped, i got a positive test yesterday and am now worring that i may miscarry. arent your temp suppose or stay high or just as long as ther above coveline? i tested just now, lines even darker than yest but im just so scared. please take a look at my chart, i may just stop temping as its adding to my worry.

No darling your temps are still nice and high and the lines are getting darker so you have nothing to worry about!!!!

Temps in pregnancy still can fluctuate, when is your doctors appointment? Try not to stress and enjoy the most beautiful experience of a life growing inside you!! Lucky girl :hugs:

No darling your temps are still nice and high and the lines are getting darker so you have nothing to worry about!!!!

Temps in pregnancy still can fluctuate, when is your doctors appointment? Try not to stress and enjoy the most beautiful experience of a life growing inside you!! Lucky girl :hugs:

thanks girl.....im just a worry monger...lol
i havent booked to see a doctor yet as im well early havent missed a period yet. because of a previous eptopic i am allowed to walk in at my epu so when im abit futher i will go there and be scanned on the spot, they wouldnt be able to see nothing now.

thanks girl.....im just a worry monger...lol
i havent booked to see a doctor yet as im well early havent missed a period yet. because of a previous eptopic i am allowed to walk in at my epu so when im abit futher i will go there and be scanned on the spot, they wouldnt be able to see nothing now.

Oh that's great you can get a scan on the spot!!! I have everything crossed that you will have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

I'm pretty sure I'll be a worry monger when I get my bfp due to a MC and stillbirth but I'm luckily enough to be blessed with a really active 8 year old that takes all my attention away from that. Can't wait to make him a big brother!

Good norning girls.

AF is almost gone already! That's not usual haha! My temp is flying all over the show too :s

Yesterdays isn't too accurate as I was up at 6. Todays temp is prolly due to my rolling about and consistant barking like a dog with this nasty cough I have :(

Hope everyone is good!

I hope you lovely ladies dont mind me just jumping in here!

This is the link to my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/175bae

Ive had loads of syptoms now and today my temp has gone up again, its been going stead now since ov. Ive only got 2 other charts and a third one that had a result of my 2 year old boy. But the only other time Ive had such a high temp was when pregnant. Im trying so hard not to get my hopes up, failing somewhat though. :blush:

hi girls
Congrats to the BFPs
Commiserations to those AF got
Crossed fingers for those in two week wait!

I'm managing not to test this month, thinking we're not pregnant this month anyway (hopefully not given the paint fumes from the decorator!). Focusing on getting our flat ready to sell. Decorating is getting done, electrician out next week, misted double glazed units being replaced next week (less hassle than new windows) and then decorator back out when all this done. Getting excited now!
DH's SA was handed in today so fingers crossed that comes back ok!

Hope you are all well!

Ive had loads of syptoms now and today my temp has gone up again, its been going stead now since ov. Ive only got 2 other charts and a third one that had a result of my 2 year old boy. But the only other time Ive had such a high temp was when pregnant. Im trying so hard not to get my hopes up, failing somewhat though. :blush:

Oh lovely chart!!!

Looking really promising wishing you luck come testing time!

hi girls
Congrats to the BFPs
Commiserations to those AF got
Crossed fingers for those in two week wait!

I'm managing not to test this month, thinking we're not pregnant this month anyway (hopefully not given the paint fumes from the decorator!). Focusing on getting our flat ready to sell. Decorating is getting done, electrician out next week, misted double glazed units being replaced next week (less hassle than new windows) and then decorator back out when all this done. Getting excited now!
DH's SA was handed in today so fingers crossed that comes back ok!

Hope you are all well!

Hey Fifi!!

Good to hear from you and you sound in good spirits!! :hugs: I bet the flat is going to look a million bucks! :happydance:

It looks awesome! :D :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

How are you all?

I am gutted took a test and got a BPN today, not due to come on until Friday so i am hoping the witch is going to stay away. Surely i can't be making all my symptons up in my own head! In all the 4 years we have been trying i have never stomach cramps like this b4 AF.

I am off to the doctors tonight to get our test results back to see if they can see any reason to why it's taking us so long.

Can anyone tell me how to post my FF charrt on my post?

Thanks x

hiya ladies... could someone lok at my chart.. ive no idea what im doing.. or if my chart looks normal :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->