New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

i think ff tells u after u have ov.. so i say bd as much as possible just incase lol

Shannon - FF should show green squares in the stats line of your chart if it has enough info from previous cycles to pinpoint your usual fertile period. For example, my chart stats suggest my fertile period is from CD16 - CD20.

:)

the link in your sig isn't to your page - that is a generic ttc index.php file. everyones page has that same url when they log into FF

(sorry, i'm geeky and a web designer hehe)

you need a unique number/code at the end of your url to determine it as your own

EXAMPLE

this is mine : https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/[B]2b90e9[/B]

Hi,

Thanks for the help, if you are on ya 30day trail can you not post a link? :shrug:

I'm have the trial membership and it let me post the link - I think there is a thread for embedding links in your signature file...

Shannon - FF should show green squares in the stats line of your chart if it has enough info from previous cycles to pinpoint your usual fertile period. For example, my chart stats suggest my fertile period is from CD16 - CD20.

:)

Well I guess I dont have enough info cause of my 65 day cycle:(

Poo. I guess Ill just keep temping, but I might have ovulated already.

well omg....

I did a test this morning... and there was a really really really faint positive line my DH said that it was the faintest of faint and we really had to look closely to see it.

Normally I don't look at my tests like that, I glace at them and then throw them away but when I went to throw this one a way I could see a really thin faint something where the positive line should be so I called DH and we looked at it in the light and there was a faint positive!!!

Not too excited yet because it could def be a evaporation line and my temps are so low and I had spotting for 24 hours that stopped last night.

It could be! It was really really light and didn't require anything like a pad and I have ample of CM after ovulation like EWCM but its creamy and sticky ewww sorry TMI...

Trying not to get my hopes up, ill test again in another two days because I think its too early to test and I'll prob get the same result..

:wohoo:

That does sound like ib:)
I would give it a few days to see if it darkens
:dust:
:wohoo:

I went to put the test result into FF and I asked my DH what I should put it down as on my chart and he said positive because there was a line :wohoo: but... still not sure I think it was a evap line.

I would put it in and if you need to take it out you do... I put mine in.

I am excited for you:)

Ah got another faint positive with more color than the first but spotting has return. Very little but... :cry:

Hey girls....soooo tired......must go to bed, but thought I'd pop in to see what was up here quickly, and...moochacha?...Is that a :bfp:?!! :yipee::headspin::dance::wohoo:\\:D/=D> :cloud9: I am sososo happy for you, hun! You so deserve this. Try not to worry about the spotting, I spotted for a while (like 4 days) at the time af was due too, hopefully it will taper off. I'm so excited for you, I'm totally sending sticky vibes around the world to you (in my sleep though :haha: coz seriously, it's bed time here :sleep:).

hehe thanks Mystic I hope it sticks, i really do!

This is the picture of the second test I did. Actually in the picture the second line looks a look darker than in reality!! Strange maybe its the shoe box background lol.

Sorry its blurry I took it from my iPhone.

https://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/SuperMoochacha/photo.jpg

What do you think? This is the second test I did a little darker than the one i took this morning with a cheapie Hpt. The first one I took was from a different brand.

congrats moochacha!! Looks like a bfp to me.

Also I was stalking your chart & saw you had a huge dip a 4dpo, lower than your Ovu temp. I had the same at 5 dpo. After looking at yours im sure what I had was not an implantation dip, more like a fallback rise.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bd3ff

Yeah I think I had a ID at 7DPO followed by IB the next day! I really hope this bean sticks!

oh wow jopasco you got your BFP to, huge congratulations hunny.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->