New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Wow the bfp's just keep rolling out this thread! I hope all these positive baby vibes rub off on the rest of us :)

Hope all the muma's-to-be are doing well. Sticky babies :) x

I wish I could fastforward a week or so, OV seems sooooo far away!

Morning Ladies,

I think i might be out of the game! My temp went from 35.90 to 35.2 :mad:(

I was really restless from 4.55 this morning tossing and turning which is not normally me! Do you think this may have something to do with it?

On the plus side we went to the doctors last night for our results which all came back good my hubbys men work!!! Yipeeee so he has reffered us to the FS so just waiting game now for an appointment.

How is everyone doing today? x

Congratulations to you Moochache! I wish you a healthy 9 months babes xx

Wow the bfp's just keep rolling out this thread! I hope all these positive baby vibes rub off on the rest of us :)

Hope all the muma's-to-be are doing well. Sticky babies :) x

I wish I could fastforward a week or so, OV seems sooooo far away!

Hey pichi,

I really wish we could all have bfp's I wish I could wave my wand for all you lovely ladies!! You guys have been the only ladies I've been lucky enough to get to know on the forum and not even some of my close friends know we have been NTNP and TTC. A lot of my friends won't even talk to be about kids, pregnancy or anything like that because almost a year ago we gave birth to a still born. Since then people don't announce pregnancies around me etc.

I still don't think I'm pregnant because my boobs don't hurt and I have zero symptoms beside feeling tired, headaches and being really thirsty. Oh and I guess I've woken up every morning since ovulation felling squeamish.

yomo - fingers crossed for you!!! I can't see your chart to have a look at. My temps are hardly over the coverline this month and I've had two dips below the coverline.

:hugs:

Congratulations Moochacha! Sending you sticky vibes and gentle hugs!

My temp is up again today, got a free 5 day VIP FF package for some reason, it thinks my temp might have gone triphasic! Not getting my hopes up after chemicals though. Going to wait until Monday to test (that's the theory anyway). Had day 21 bloods back yesterday and progesterone levels are fine. Can someone please look at my chart and encourage me?

Congratulations Moochacha! Sending you sticky vibes and gentle hugs!

My temp is up again today, got a free 5 day VIP FF package for some reason, it thinks my temp might have gone triphasic! Not getting my hopes up after chemicals though. Going to wait until Monday to test (that's the theory anyway). Had day 21 bloods back yesterday and progesterone levels are fine. Can someone please look at my chart and encourage me?

OMG fifi your chart looks heaps better than mine!!! fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Yeah I think I had a ID at 7DPO followed by IB the next day! I really hope this bean sticks!

congrats girl :thumbup::thumbup:
we be due around same time..x

That's awesome my expected due date is 10/18/2010! A Libra baby.. I'm a Libra poor little bubba is going to be so fussy and indecisive but much loved hehe. :cloud9:

lol, im due 17th october, i am one of 4 children all born in october, this will be an expensive month. i am a scorpio as i decided to come on halloween.

congrats ladies on the bfp's :D lets hope the luck rubs off on us :D

Congrats to all the bfp's!!!

So very exciting.

I think I'm going to OV much much earlier than I did last cycle. Been having the fertile cm earlier than ever..only like 2 days after AF..weird. At least I hope I'm right, cuz getting DH to BD in any kind of pattern is near impossible! lol

Congratulations Moochacha..........got everything (except the obvious!) crossed for a lovely sticky bean. You very much deserve it :)

fif - chart is looking good.

Peace - I think you may well ov earlier than previous cycle too... could be a nice dip before ovulation there.

My temps are pretty flat - checked the thermo at different times of the day and it is recording different temps, so my body must just be being lazy or something! haha

No soy or anything for me this month. Not even got any preseed - although starting to think I may pick up some conceive plus later on today, as I don't really have much in the CM department! :(

Thinking about maybe trying EPO next cycle - am I right in thinking that helps with CM if you take it up to ov?

Hope everyone is doing well.

Mystic - great to hear from you. Loving your profile pic :)

My temps are pretty flat - checked the thermo at different times of the day and it is recording different temps, so my body must just be being lazy or something! haha

I wonder whats with all the flat temps? Mine have been pretty flat this month. Actually looking at my chart its shocking I really thought it was over this month.

Peace - :sex: Get it on :happydance: lol... Good luck xox

Foxy, yes, they say EPO increases fertile cm when taken up to ovulation. I don't know too much about it, as I haven't researched it much..but that's just what I pick up from reading on here.

Conceive Plus sounds like a good plan..it seems a little less daunting than taking all the supplements and such (no offense to anyone that does!) I'm just worried about stressing myself and DH out way too much. I will probably go that route if nothing happens at the 6 month mark.

DH is in a mood today. Sucks because I also think my temp dip means very soon ovulation. :( grr.

DH is in a mood today. Sucks because I also think my temp dip means very soon ovulation. grr.

same with my oh :( he threw a strop late last night so no bd last night.. and he still is in a mood today.. :shrug: i dunno whats wrong with him.. but hes picked the wrong timing to be like this :(

ooh! I had a nice temp spike today! Im 6dpo! headed to get my progesterone tests done today too!

DH is in a mood today. Sucks because I also think my temp dip means very soon ovulation. grr.

same with my oh :( he threw a strop late last night so no bd last night.. and he still is in a mood today.. :shrug: i dunno whats wrong with him.. but hes picked the wrong timing to be like this :(

Ugh isn't that just perfect?! I have been intentionally letting things go so that we wouldn't have any kind of negativity or anything around this time..but work is getting to him, so he is pretty much unapproachable now. :( Dangit!

I wish we could put a hold on the eggie lol.

I have a question ladies, i have done a clearblue not the digital one the normal one. I can see a very very faint line that goes down, the line that goes across is really dark but the one that goes down i can just make out the left hand side of it. When you get a BPN can you see the inprint of the line that goes down?

Thanks x

I honestly don't know..but I hope someone does! You must be on pins n needles at this point! Oh man

I have a question ladies, i have done a clearblue not the digital one the normal one. I can see a very very faint line that goes down, the line that goes across is really dark but the one that goes down i can just make out the left hand side of it. When you get a BPN can you see the inprint of the line that goes down?

Thanks x

We need pics!!! Put some pics in the test gallery those ladies have expert eyes. :haha:

Ugh isn't that just perfect?! I have been intentionally letting things go so that we wouldn't have any kind of negativity or anything around this time..but work is getting to him, so he is pretty much unapproachable now. :( Dangit!

I wish we could put a hold on the eggie lol.

i was the same im trying not to make him worse... but thats been winding him up more i dunno... i think he was stressed with the house being a tip cuz ive been sick.. so i cleaned the house and got a roast dinner in the oven ready for him when he gets home lol... the way to his heart is def his stomach haha!! so the house is spotless.. he cant moan at me for any reason.

i hope your oh feels better by tonight so you can do the dance :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->