New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I wanna see the CB test. I had weird lines on mine last month. I was preggo..you never know:)

can someone with experience please look at my chart?? I'm so confused! I don't know if I OV. Their estimation of CD14 i know is wrong! I was not feeling well on the 24 and 25th, maybe that was why my temps were high tht day? Could I have OV on around the 30th even though my temp droped below the coverline?? I have no CLUE!!!!!!!!!!! HElP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks
https://www.myfertilitycharts.com/w...d=11&a=1&ev=1&mc=1&dt=0&g=0&l=&fid=6408&pub=1

moochacha - I'm very excited for you. Are you planning to re-test to see if the line gets darker?

I'm hoping that I got my second consecutive post ov temp rise this morning- my chart is a little sawtoothy...I'm anxious to get a cloverline though!

~ Jaimie

Moochacha a huge congratulations!!!!

Baby dust to all you other ladies (who I miss) x

Got a little bit over excited on amazon and ordered 2 books:
Getting Pregnant Faster (not sure it could be any bloody slower!) :haha:
Zita West's Guide to Getting Pregnant

Also decided to treat myself to some new lubricant. It's a new British one called Zestica. Should be here sat / mon so nicely in time for some BD action next week :)

Impatient - I am not really too sure what to make of your chart. I'll have to have a good look at it as it's a bit harder to read than the FF charts. Was that OPK definitely +ve on CD20? What is the black box around Cd18? Is that idicating ov? I'm confused! Sorry!

Impatient - forgot to add - have you tried entering your temps etc onto a fertilityfriend chart just to see what results you get from that in comparison to your current chart?

Wow Fish!! Almost 10 weeks! Where has the time gone? You're gonna be popping little fishy out before we know it!! :)

Wow the bfp's just keep rolling out this thread! I hope all these positive baby vibes rub off on the rest of us :)

Hope all the muma's-to-be are doing well. Sticky babies :) x

I wish I could fastforward a week or so, OV seems sooooo far away!

Me too! I think I actually hate the waiting for OV more than I hate the 2ww - it just feels like wasted time! Am constantly trying to plan next weeks :sex: activities to ensure we give ourselves the best chance :wacko:

Great to hear there are some more BFPs to report - congratulations to you all. I really hope that it rubs off on the rest of us soon :thumbup:

thanks for lookin foxy! I'm confused too! lol The black box is the overall ov date. I'm pretty sure my opk was positive, it was as dark as the control line like it is everymonth. i can't get into Fertility friend for some reason. It says i have to be invited or someting. i did set up an account a while ago but stupid me forgot my user name and password!! i tried to set up a new account but can't. I guess I'll have to wait for some more temps to see what they do. Thanks for your help anyway:)

thanks for lookin foxy! I'm confused too! lol The black box is the overall ov date. I'm pretty sure my opk was positive, it was as dark as the control line like it is everymonth. i can't get into Fertility friend for some reason. It says i have to be invited or someting. i did set up an account a while ago but stupid me forgot my user name and password!! i tried to set up a new account but can't. I guess I'll have to wait for some more temps to see what they do. Thanks for your help anyway:)

You probably need to use a different email address.

I'm not sure how to invite people on FF. Anyone have any ideas? I'll go and have a nosey now :)

Thanks ladies for all the congrats

congrats jopascoe h & h 9 months

and i hope all of you other ladies get your bfp this cycle and join us in first tri :D

babydust*

hi just wanting a little information please ive been having clear mucus like discharge with hints of blood in wanting to know what it is is it due to ovilation or implantation

hi just wanting a little information please ive been having clear mucus like discharge with hints of blood in wanting to know what it is is it due to ovilation or implantation

we answered you in other thread... It depends on where you are in your cycle and you don't know until you test.

Hehe I did another test this morning still positive and faint! Will get bloods done on Monday, getting the odd bit of spotting every now and then its brownish still mixed with CM (sorry TMI).

I'm really wondering how bernina is doing!!! We haven't heard from her in a while, I hope shes ok.

Your welcome. Yah I can imagine it would be hard.. especially since you have made so many friends here.

Congratulations Moochacha! Wishing you a very healthy 9 months! I hope the spotting is just your beany getting nice and comfortable in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->