New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I had a huge dip yesterday, though stopping above the coverline. Didnt help that I had to take my temp an hour and half earlier than usual as my little monkey decided 5.30am was a really good time to wake up! :sleep: He did sleep till 6am today (its usually 7-7.30am) so again Ive got an earlier temp but its still gone up. Im not sure how reliable it is, I know I was dosing for a while, just not sure how long. Af is due tomorrow so I guess I should know one way or the other very soon!

That could be a rather nice ID you have there sara :)

My temp has finally gone down to normal pre-ov temps! Took it's bloody time!

Ooooh Sarafused that could an ID :thumbup: am keeping my fingers crossed for you as your chart is starting to look very nice.

Am noticing that now I am in my second month of charting and have managed to work out the best time for me to take my temp (6am) they seem to be much more stable and also a lot lower than they were this time last month.

I think last month was a kind of learning curve as I was still trying to get used to temping and charting. Hopefully this will give me a much better idea of what’s going.

Only a few more days till I hopefully get that green light again :happydance:

Stupid me :dohh: forgot to take my temp when I got up. I came downstairs sat on couch with hubby then noticed and went upstairs and took it. Its the same as yesterday. So I think it maybe off. Not sure. But I am happy my cervix is Show:) I hope my temp doesnt affect. Should I add it?

I had a very nice temp spike yesterday, then back to normal today. could there be such a thing as an implantation spike instead of ID??

But I am happy my cervix is Show:) I hope my temp doesnt affect. Should I add it?

Hi Shaerichelle! What does that mean about your cervix? Just curious :winkwink: I would add the temp- you can always choose to ignore it later if it seems to be an outlier.

I got my first cloverline this morning- woohoo! Never thought I'd be psyched to see solid red cross hairs! We didn't DTD on the day I ov'd, but we did it twice the day before and I hope that is good enough. We did it the day after just because I got nervous that my temps might not go up.

Got my FX'd for you Moochacha!

~ Jaimie

Hey ladies.
Foxy, my temps are higher in the start of this cycle, glad I'm not the only one.
Shannon, I agree with Jaimie, see what haapens with your chart.
Jaimie, big YAY for crosshairs.
Ablacketer, I like the idea of a dip today and another high one tomorrow.
Moochacha, FX for you.

I caved and got the VIP FF as it was a tenner for 3 months. Can't wait to start the bding this cycle, eggy will not elude me this month, I have a thermometer, cbfm and Pre-Seed :p

Fairy I did, I added the cervix of being SHOW and EWCM that I got later. It says I am most fertile. So we will see. I am crossing my fingers.

I have the VIP FF its better than basic:)

Fairy I did, I added the cervix of being SHOW and EWCM that I got later. It says I am most fertile. So we will see. I am crossing my fingers.

I have the VIP FF its better than basic:)

Yay for being fertile. FX you catch the eggy xx

Fairy - sounds like you are well prepared.... that eggy is gonna have it's work cut out trying to avoid being caught this cycle :)

I'm hoping my 'lady spunk' as it's affectionately known in my household will arrive on Sat. It's a new Uk one, so we shall see what it's like in comparison to preseed. I have to say I am a fan of preseed. I spent ages trapsing round Boots and Superdrug and other pharmacys yesterday trying to locate either preseed or Conceive Plus - nowhere sells it! I think larger Boots stores may do. Gotta love internet shopping :)

i really feel like my chart isnt going anywhere :( im meant to be ov soon ish.. but not peak in temp yet :( i hope today or 2mor is ov day cuz tonight is the last day me and oh can bd. hes works away on weekends....

how long do the sperm live for?? i got lots of ewcm.. so im hoping thats a sign that ov is soon... sorry for all the questions im just confused.. and stressing lol :D

Sperm can live up to 7 days Babyhopes :) I'd say 3-5 days it'd still be in pretty good condition :)

Spermies living for 3-5 days springs to mind. Everywhere you read says different though. They will survive longer in fertile cm, ewcm is good for sperm and a good indicator of eggy on its way!

ok thanks .. so i sud be ok if we bd thrusday night.. then we wont be able to again till sunday night... i sud be ok..

im thinking im gonna ov 2mor ish tho cuz i got cold like symptoms all of a sudden.. dull ache in my side... sore throat.. ewcm and my temps gone right up but not charting that cuz its not first thing in the morning...
im not sure if any of these are signs of ov...

Hey

Anyone else confused about charting. Im not sure what to make of mine. Ovulated on day 16?? :shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c46bf

Hey

Anyone else confused about charting. Im not sure what to make of mine. Ovulated on day 16?? :shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c46bf

Erm, see what FF makes of it once you get a 3rd temp rise. I'm tempted to say CD17.

:dohh: Its never ever easy is it, this TTC business :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"