New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

But I am happy my cervix is Show:) I hope my temp doesnt affect. Should I add it?

Hi Shaerichelle! What does that mean about your cervix? Just curious :winkwink: I would add the temp- you can always choose to ignore it later if it seems to be an outlier.

I got my first cloverline this morning- woohoo! Never thought I'd be psyched to see solid red cross hairs! We didn't DTD on the day I ov'd, but we did it twice the day before and I hope that is good enough. We did it the day after just because I got nervous that my temps might not go up.

Got my FX'd for you Moochacha!

~ Jaimie

Thanks and :happydance: for solid red lines!!!! Congrats girl looks like you BD on all the right days.

fairygirl - Pulling out all the stops this cycle I see!! Good luck :hugs:

ablacketer - Fx'd for you!! Hope its IB :flower:

foxyloxy28 - Oh lady spunk!!! Gearing up for some baby making fun :haha:

shaerichelle - I say add the temp and discard it later if needed. Just add a note in the note section.

As for me, I'm like :sleep: <<< that... Sooo tired lately, besides being tired all my symptoms have gone no sore boobs still. Oh well only time will tell.

Hello Ladies,

I hope your all well and happy on the road to many beans :)

My temp has dropped yesterday and today, im still having some symptoms blah blah blah.

My question is... is there any chance i good still be in with a chance, last month i had an 18 day lp. im not below the coverline yet.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated... im still holding a little hope.

Moochaha, That is what I did. apparently today I am most fertile says ff. So I guess I wont disregard it

Get some rest:)

My temp has gone up again today! Im not sure how reliable it is as Ive had badly broken sleep from 4.30am when my little one decided it would be time to start the day :dohh:

AF is also due today, tomorrow at the latest, my LP is only 10 days I think as Ive only got one chart to compare to. I did get a BFN today but Im ignoring that until I know for sure as it was 16 days before a BFP with my son.

I do feel like the old witch is going to put an appearance in so Im trying not to let myself get excited, but I also do feel a little hopeful. Ive had a lot of syptoms which of course could also be pmt, though Im absolutely boiling hot now and having really bad hot flushes. Maybe its just very early menopause :laugh2:

Morning ladies. How is everyone this morning?

My temps are just bouncing around till OV. They seem to b all over the place but that could be due to broken sleep. Still ages to wait till eggie *sigh*

I'm kind of on countdown now and am in the final countdown to O now. FF says predicted O next Thursday so am going to start bd'ing every other night and start OPKs on Sunday (am away from home with some girl friends on Saturday).

I'm still charting but am not being quite so full on with it all this month. I've decided to relax and chill out a bit and see what happens - I think last month I was stressing about things and that didn't help really.

i think i've been more relaxed this time around as well. it is just natural for me to shove a thermometer in my mouth first thing in the morning now haha!

i just fill in my chart info then go on with my day - much more laid back - although i've went abit mental with budget lists etc... hehe

It is nice to hear you ladies are taking a more relaxed approach- helps me feel the same way. Hard to find that balance between trying but not getting too worked up about it.

I was bummed to have a temp dip this am that threw my cloverline off FF. I decided to disregard it for the time being because I missed my nice red lines too much : ) I also took my temp an hour and a half early because my dog wanted to go out.

~ Jaimie

I'd put that temp in Jaimie - for now anyway. You should get your crosshairs back if tomorrow's temp is still reasonably high :) Don't forget it's a pattern that you are looking for - the odd off temp shouldn't make too much of a difference.

Thanks Foxy and Pichi- hopefully my temps will be up again tomorrow and I'll get my fun red lines back. I'm quite certain that Monday was the day I ov'd given my other symptoms.

Well I am not sure what is up with me this month. I had EWCM yesterday just for a small time. and some a few days ago for a small time. Yesterday my cervix was SHOW, which fertility friend put in as most fertile yesterday. Today no EWCM. I am lost. lol. I think I already O'ed. Last month my LP was 16 days .. and my cycle is average 30 days.

Jaimie, hopefully it was just the time change that put it off, keep it on your FF chart and make sure the time is accurste so FF can decide if it likes it or not. If you give me the exact temp I'll pop it into the time adjuster on FF for you.

Shannon, hope you get a temp rise to show O.

Foxy and Pichi, I have to admit I am a bit more temp, cbfm, get on witht he day at the minute, bound to change as soon as I get close to O, and of course I'll be an obsessed lunatic in the 2ww.

ladies... i need to ask a question.. on cd 13 i took my temp at 3 am nnot realising it wasnt actually morning.. so at 7 then i took it again... i usually take it at 7.. so would that be the correct temp tp take.. plus i didnt go to bed till 2 am that night so im sure the one taken at 3am is wrong...

also can someone look at my chart im 99% sure i ov last night.. thanks.. im so nervous ..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/262538#share

haha Fairygirl :)

I'm really chilled about it this month - although as you said, in the run up to ov I probably won't be so chilled!

My books arrived today :) Gonna spend the weekend reading them. Liking the look of Zita West's Guide to Getting Pregnant. It looks like there is a lot of really good info in there.

Hope you all have a good weekend :)

babyhopes - providing you got 3 hours sleep before 7am, I'd go with that temp :)

yep i went from 3 am to 7 am and that temp was much higher than the one taken at 3 am.. and id only been in bed 1 hour cuz i went to bed at 2 am.. so think ill go with the one at 7am.. ok looks like im 1 dpo :happydance:

7am would be the more accurate one Babyhopes. Edit: Yes looks like you could have O'd! :p
Foxy, post any helpful tips from your books in here please?

i think ill be going a bit obsessive again around OV but i have till around CD25 for that! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->