New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I will Fairygirl. The author is an accupunturist (is that the correct term? haha) which is interesting as I haven't looked into that side of things. A lot of the info so far is what I've learned from chatting on here, but it is good to get it confirmed.

One thing I noted though is that she says most couples aren't having enough sex......she reckons 10-15 times during a cycle give the best chance. Also, she recommends bding every day in the 6 days running up to and the day or two after ov. I had read conflicting info on bding everyday.....the book states it's a myth that everyday sex reduces sperm quality. Poor old OH.....he's not gonna know what's hit him haha

I guess the good thing about having regular sex is that it doesn't pressurise our OHs into having to perform on command around ov time!

Will post more info as I find it.

Also, I'd definitely recommend the sperm friendly lubricant I have bought, it's a spray and it feels very natural. OH prefers it to preseed! Must say I do too actually. Never thought I'd say that - I love preseed! :)

ermmm sould my temp go down that much?? it went right up and down again... so confused...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/262538

Think it's just a case of waiting to see what your temps do over the next few days babyhopes :)

Had my usual temp dip to 96.80 today - bit earlier than last cycle. With any luck, I'll ov earlier than usual this cycle :)

Cheering you on for O Foxy. Babyhopes I'm afraid it's all wait and see with temping. I need to take my own advice as my temps are still at post- O temps from last cycle.

Hi Ladies, i'm back!

Last month's charting has taken a toll on me so I decided after AF finishes, to go on a short holiday by the beach. Thank God I did bcoz I enjoyed myself so much, I totally forgot to chart :p So now my chart has empty days here and there, FF cant even pinpoint which day I ovulated or what's my coverline..oops

But I based on last month's chart and true enough had an ovulation dip at CD20 and then a spike at CD21. I'm 5 dpo today and I had a huge temp dip this morning, lower than my ovu temp. 5dpo is way too early for implantation right?? pls see my chart below. thanks loads!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bd3ff

Hi Ladies, I've got my BFP yesterday at 8 dpo.

Now i'm thinking the huge dip I had at 5dpo could be implantation dip afterall..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bd3ff

congrats to yet another BFP

(im hoping this thread brings luck hehe)

Fish&Chips: not seen Bernina on here for a wee while now. Hope she's ok

I want a bit of this BFP Action :)

No Fish&Chips - not heard from bernina since she updated that she hadn't been well after the surgery.

Sending lots of love out to you bernina :hugs:

How are you and little fishy doing Fish&Chips?

Congrats Marrissa

Thanks Fairygirl :)

How many BFP's have we had on this thread now?I'm hoping there are more BFP's than there are those of us still waiting. It's only a matter of time for the rest of us ladies :)

How many BFP's have we had on this thread now?I'm hoping there are more BFP's than there are those of us still waiting. It's only a matter of time for the rest of us ladies :)

Yeah, there's been quite a no. of BFPs recently huh.. hope babydusts will rub off to the rest of you ladies! Hope February is THE lucky month.

Congrats Marrissa!
I am still keeping an eye on this thread although not contributing much. Not sure what is going on with my temps, my chart thought about going triphasic, having some weird CM symptoms and feeling tired, but determined not to test til Monday!

fifi - great to hear from you :)

Looks like you have 1 more day to go until AF is due. I have everything crossed for you that this is your month :) Tired and CM symptoms sound good. Wise to wait until Monday. Keep us updated x

OK you know how I just said I wasn't going to test...DH has popped out to the shop so he's not in to give me a row...there's a really faint line within seconds!!! It's not FMU and it's just an IC but.... eek, can't quite believe it.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That has brightened up my rather boring saturday afternoon :)

I have everything crossed (including my legs as OH is at work!) for you.

Wow - so hope this is it for you.... you so deserve it :hugs:

Thank you!!!!! Rather excited to say the least!!!! DH is very happy! Although he's sending me off to bed to lie down! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:cloud9:
Fingers crossed this one sticks! It's the most +ve hpt I've had ever.

Oh fantastic fifi - Sending plenty of sticky dust your way. Check in with us as we'll all want to know how you're getting on :) here's to a an even stronger test in the next day or so.

Thank you foxy! Testing tomorrow with FMU and a Sainsbury's test. Celebrating with pizza and fizzy fruit juice for lunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->