New to this!

Lirpa11

Reaction score
Well, DH and I have agreed to TTC! So excited :happydance:

I wanted to TTC back in august, and DH said let's go. Then he said let's wait as he wanted to do up some toys before a baby, so I said ok. Get to going to we can start in early 2014. He said ok. Then he said never mind, he wanted to go on another holiday overseas before TTC, with the holiday next June! And then we could TTC. So I said ok again...

Then I kept thinking how far away it was, and how much $$ would be spent on this holiday ($15k-$20k), and how much better this could be spent on getting our house finished and ready for a new family member... DH thought about it nod agreed, so here we are. Yay :hugs:

I probably won't take my BBT yet, but maybe the next cycle, or just after Xmas if nothing has happened by then. Currently just using fertility friend. I hope this doesn't take awhile, but it will be worth the wait!

Anyhow, hello other TTCers! :thumbup:

In the same boat as you-- we are officially TTC now and this is exciting. We were planning to wait until May/June because we thought my neurosurgeon would clear me from my spinal fusion then- but he cleared me yesterday!! :)

Yay congrats odouglass!

DH seems to be getting into this now :) he is wanting to BD as much as he can hee hee. Can't wait until a bFP!

Yay congrats odouglass!

DH seems to be getting into this now :) he is wanting to BD as much as he can hee hee. Can't wait until a bFP!

Congrats toy you too. DH is getting into it as well, they're men though what can we expect. I cannot wait either!! :)

Olivia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->