New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

Hi girls! Im new here. TTC #1! got my big fat smily face today (OPK) funny how a little smily face can make someone so happy. BD 4,10, 4/11 and hopefully today. do you think i should keep on BDing? I had a m/c in December :cry: and really want this :(

has any one out there got preggers the day before detecting LH surge?
so many question... Its like my mind is on over-drive now a days

Claire I understand hun that you need this break...

Well, I also loved Holly for a girl but I have "holl" as a part of my married surname so it doesn't suit.

I like Kyla for a girl but I have so many other too. If it is a boy I like Alexander James, Alec James or Rhys Alexander James...can't decide.

Hey Irish! Names, names, names! Well my DH is PRAYING for a little girl. He named her Eleanor Anne. Eleanor is his grandmas name. I thought it was a little old fashioned but it sounds sophisticated. LMAO. I wanted her to have a sexy name so she could be popular in high school lol. If it is a boy his name is Daylan Arik. Weird but thats good. I named my DS Hunter and at the time NOBODY had that name. Apparently it was the #1 name for boys AND girls in 2000. So much for individuality. Oh and my ex DH named his middle name Wallace. Just stick a fork in me Im done lol. WALLACE? Poor kid.

88 -- WELCOME! Baby dust and blessings to you.. Maybe you will only be in TTC for a couple days lol... Do you have a journal I can read? Yes keep BD'ing lol. I BD two days before EWCM and six days after. My DH is so worn down I don't get it again until the next EWCM. One time he even got mad and said "NO I am not doing it! We have done it every night for TWO nights!" I laughed so hard. I called him an old man. Well considering we BD'd three times a day all month in the beginning lol TMI. I guess seven years wears you out... KEEP BD'ING!!!
Baby Dust

I have always liked Rhys but Alexander was my dads name and James is DHs dads name. I love them both but as my dad was shortened to Alec (but spelt is Alex)...so thinking Alec James is nice too.

Irish you are so lucky to live in Ireland. I bet it is so beautiful. I would love to make a trip there someday but no money right now. :( I like all your names, I think they would be great. I was so happy with my DS. He was the best baby in the whole world. I miss being pg and feeling him move and even hiccup! I had natural birth and it was such an amazing miracle. I wish I could have paid more attention but I was a little busy lol.. I don't remember a whole lot towards the end. All I remember is him. Another blessing would be another miracle.

wantbebebad- Thank you so much... Yeah he is getting a little tired of it... the waiting for that smily face seemed like forever. We wernt able to BD today but we will tomorrow... Do you think that might be to late?? I have been OPK testing like a maniac all day just to make sure I still have a surge.. Hopefully tomorrow wont be to late. From reading all the posting it seems like this is all we dream about. Baby dust to all...:dust:

I dont have a journal but will start one. thanks for the idea, im new to this to bare with me lol

Heya and welcome to the world of TTC !!!

Getting a positive OPK is so satisfying - you know your bodys doing what its supposed to. Don't worry about missing :sex: last night - it sounds like you're bang on track to OV today so make sure you get some !!!

(p.s. you've got great taste in tickers :rofl:)

Just realsied that we can't call our girl Violet either... she'd be V.D. !

My heads stuck in vintage names... Matilda, Harriet, Josephine, Tabitha. OH likes Adeline

I love the name Rhys for a boy... now who said that?
There's an actor called Reece Shearsmith over here and he's fab !

That was me hun..:laugh2:

Basically I have like that name because I liked the character in the first Terminator...Kyle Reese...:laugh2: But my cousin called her child Kyle and then I started liking Rhys because of Rhys Ivans....:laugh2: Stupid eh? But I don't know if we will really call our first boy Rhys it more so Alec or Alexander now because of my dad.

Hello,

Can I join you ladies? I have a good feeling about this cycle! I'm on CD 6 and had a really vivid dream about getting a really strong +ve hpt last night. DH and I are going to try the SMEP this cycle...

:dust: to all of you.

Hi girls! Im new here. TTC #1! got my big fat smily face today (OPK) funny how a little smily face can make someone so happy. BD 4,10, 4/11 and hopefully today. do you think i should keep on BDing? I had a m/c in December :cry: and really want this :(

has any one out there got preggers the day before detecting LH surge?
so many question... Its like my mind is on over-drive now a days

Hi hun...welcome to the world of TTC...I am TTC my first also...isn't it great when you get those smiley faces? It's so exciting but I am now just using the ICs now. Sorry to hear you had a mc hun. :hugs:

Irish - I love the name Alexander - Al, Alex and Zander are great nicknames too!

Peach Blossom - you're welcome to join us. Now what's this SMEP we've been hearing so much about?

Hello,

Can I join you ladies? I have a good feeling about this cycle! I'm on CD 6 and had a really vivid dream about getting a really strong +ve hpt last night. DH and I are going to try the SMEP this cycle...

:dust: to all of you.

Welcome hun...good luck with the SMEP...we tried that but DH didn't cooperate fully :laugh2: but they do say that SMEP is for those who have mcs...sorry to hear of yours hun. :hugs: But I am only TTc no 1 and have never had a bfp.

Ooh - Ooh - I got a CBFM this weekend - can't wait to see a smiler - instead of randomly dark lines on my i/c OPKs...

Its the Sperm Meets Egg Plan caz...heres the link to it...SMEP.

We have also though of Xander as well.

You mean a fertility monitor hun? Aren't they different to opks? Are they expensive?

Oh... no - its a clear blue digital opk. you get a plastic stick thing and then 7 separate opks to put in it and it gives you a smiley face on the day before and the day of OV...
It was £20 from Tescos - but since this'll be our last month TTC I don't care about the cost!

Now what does the £99 Clearblue kit include that makes it so expensive?

I think the more expensive CB kit has a bbt thermometer included in it and records your data for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->