New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

I used the CBDigis when I first started out as I couldn't make head nor tail if a normal stick was positive but now I have the hang of it I am not using ICs.

The CBFM does much more...it tells you your more fertile days...when your due to Af etc. Have a look at them on CB website. Too expensive though but I was looking on ebay for cheaper ones but DH will go made if I hand out that sort of money now that he is out of work.

morning ladies.

My OPK's seem to be getting darker :happydance: WIll do todays in a few hours and see if its darker still! Got :sex: in last night, like the plan...next round tomo :rofl:

Good for you Samzi. Hope the line gets darker. At least everything is going to plan.

don't know if anyone can help me and probably TMI
pretty sure i ovulated i got my LH Surge and i had pains in my right lower side.
I got my LH surge on friday morning, so i'm over the 72 hour bracket now since i got my surge.
Today i am feeling very wet sorry TMI and pains in my right lower back and right hand side. Could i be ovulating today i am sure i ovulated the other day. Maybe it's just all :spermy: seeing as we have :sex: alot, 5,7,9,11x2,12,13,14

Irish Eyes-any developments? did you test x

No hun, not testing until at least Thursday if AF doesn't show. But after I had my shower I did another internal CM check and I got another glob of yellowish/maybe a very lightest brown EWCM like CM. :laugh2: The more I thought about it the more I was thinking that it did look like snot...:laugh2: But I only get it doing internal checks, my external CM doesn't seem to be much and I am wondering if I have an infection. Well, I should be into my 2nd day of spotting but theres none. But I have to bear in mind that I have been taking B100s this month and that could be changing my cycle.

well i will keep my fingers crossed for you.
maybe don't keep checking your CM. Snugglebot was saying to conswayla to go easyon the checking as your cervix could be more sensitive.
it all sounds very promising. keep us updated.x

Yeah..I think I will hun because I am getting a bit sore doing that. :laugh2:

OMG Irish - V Snot !!!
So is your ticker right now? Can you really wait 'till Thurs to test?

Gumb - sounds like you might be OVing now - don't stop :sex: just yet.
(I think that's where I've been going wrong) I know your cycles short but keep going if you can xx

Samzi - you're back on for OV - Congrats. Hope you're having a nice time xxx

Hiya ladies! :wave:

CD1 was April 7 for me so its cd7 for me today. I believe af is finally gone as of yesterday night. Horray!!! I should start using my opks in a few days, and dh and I r gonna try to bd daily. (I say this now....haha! Maybe I should say we will try to bd every 2-3 days or so!)
Its cycle# 5 for us of offically ttc, and I've had 2 chemicals and an EP so we know we can get pg, we just gotta figure out how to make it stick!
Last month I thought for sure I was pg! But with 3 bfns I surley was not! So excited to share this cycle with some great ladies!!!
Come on :bfp:!!!

im having twinges on my left side but my OPK still isnt dark enough.

Irish- I just read through the whole thread and you are on the same wavelength with names as amanthony! (She's in her third tri now!) Xander, was a runner up I think! And someone else daid Kane. I really like Kane. Not sure why... I really haven't thought about names yet.. I have always liked Claudia or Avery. Dh doesn't tho. I like more exotic unusual names- he likes more americanized common names. :roll:
Who here is gonna find out the sex of the baby before birth? I plan on keeping it unknown. Its one of the last great secrets in life...

I think at this point I would love to find out but on the other DH said he wouldn't. Its strange because he is the one that hates surprises and I love them. But I suppose things maybe different if I was pg and going for my 20 weeks scan.

Hey girls! Irish one day!! Maybe you will get your surprise that you love so much lol. I would have to find out the sex. I mean otherwise you will have 1000 yellow t shirts lmao. It needs to be blue or pink lol. My sister didn't find out. It was a lot of fun waiting to hear. I don't know if I would or not now. It would be fun getting surprised. But fun finding out too. Irish you are awesome. One day girl, make us cheer!! Baby Dust for Irish! Loves!

Hiya everyone

this is my 2nd full cycle of trying and April 12th was my cycle day

This month me and the hubby are gonna try the smep plan which so many of you talk about,

Hi ladies
Im on cd 17 and hopefully 2dpo so will just scrape in with a Jan baby!! If I am successful...baby dust to everyone :):dust:

Greetings all the new january wanna be mom's

how are the rest of the ladies doing. well i think i am 3 dpo. then again i could be 1 dpo after all my pains yesterday. didn't dtd yesterday but i reckon we have dtd so much the fact that we didn't do it yesterday i would be well covered. dtd today though just to be safe. so roll on the 2ww.
all the rest of you are just getting near ovulation so i hope you are all getting plenty of :sex: xx

Well I am 13dpo today but I think my spotting has started so think AF is on her way but not too worried at all. Next cycle it has to be!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->