New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Thanks for the link! I was wondering where people were getting their cheap opks from. All I can find in stores are sooo expensive at about $60 for 7. I've never used them before but in a cycle or two I can see myself becoming desperate enough to try...

Hi Girls,
Just to say I'm still waiting for AF to show her ugly face. Cycle day 39... had cramps a week ago, ovulated on 10th and still nothing!

Can I join please, lost my daughter 7th July 2010 at 32+1 weeks. been trying really since then. I'm due my AF on Sunday so fingers crossed.
:dust::dust:

Welcome Linzlu! Sorry to hear about your loss! :hugs:

Hope all you ladies are doing well! AF is getting ready to pack up and leave, I am ready to get back to baby making!!!

Sorry to hear of your loss linzlu, welcome to our little group :hugs:

As for me, I'm sure I have EWCM today, only on CD11 but my cycles have been crazy since stopping BCP anyway. Hmmmm and hubby working late, typically. I'll have to wait up for him :winkwink:
BUT my OPK is still blank! I shouldn't even have tested - they've all been blank! I should have known this one would be blank too. I just gotta learn to trust my body

Welcome, linzlu! Sorry for your loss. I hope this Christmas brings you great cheer and a bfp. :hugs:

Ntat, sorry that AF is being such a pain. You're still waiting for your first AF since the mc, right? I'm not sure you can trust your hormones this time around. I've heard that opks can come out positive without ovulation or you can have shortened or lengthened luteal phases. For the first four cycles after my miscarriage I would get my usual ovulation symptoms on time but my period would then start the next day. So even if I was actually ovulating there was no way anything would be able to implant.

If AF doesn't arrive in the next week or so maybe you should see a doctor. Hope it doesn't come to that and she comes so you can start TTC again.:flower:

Ntat, sorry that AF is being such a pain. You're still waiting for your first AF since the mc, right? I'm not sure you can trust your hormones this time around. I've heard that opks can come out positive without ovulation or you can have shortened or lengthened luteal phases. For the first four cycles after my miscarriage I would get my usual ovulation symptoms on time but my period would then start the next day. So even if I was actually ovulating there was no way anything would be able to implant.

If AF doesn't arrive in the next week or so maybe you should see a doctor. Hope it doesn't come to that and she comes so you can start TTC again.:flower:

Hi Starry,
Thanks for the advice, its much appreciated. I went to the docs yesterday (for a completely unrelated issue) and mentioned it to him. He then starts talking about PCOS which really freaked me out. So I am having a blood test today and he said if AF doesnt show in next 4weeks, he'll send me for a pelvic scan.
Panicking now that I have PCOS but I suppose its better diagnosed than not.

Hi Girls,

Just feel that I need someone to talk to tonight. Having thought I'd picked myself up and got myself together again, I think I now realise that perhaps I am not over my m/c.

My friend found out she was preg a couple of weeks after me and we were so looking forward to doing it together. She had her scan today and everythings fine...
Whilst I am sooo pleased for her, it has brought it all back to me and I have cried since I got home from work. I don't think I can cope anymore, I just feel so upset that she is having her baby and I can't have mine.
Saw her scan picture on Facebook (unintentionally) and it freaked me out.

I so want to be able to be positive but just can't. I can't stop crying and just feel so awful. Coupled with my docs visit and impending blood results for PCOS & Thyroid plus lack of AF, I don't have anything positive to focus on anymore.

I am normally quite a happy person but am just so miserable at the moment.

When will I start to accept what happened? Will I ever? What can I do to make myself feel better? :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think there are good days and there are bad days. After four months I'm noticing that the good days are starting to increase though the bad are still pretty numerous. I had to hide from all things baby-related for awhile and even Christmas stuff (that's when my baby was due) but now I can handle most of it. I'm even looking forward to Christmas! Though I did bail on two baby showers for girls who are due when I was (sent presents along with a friend). You just kinda have to muck your way through and know who your allies are. It does get better. :flower:

I hope you get only good news from your blood tests.

I know what you mean newtoallthis! :hugs: I went through that before my M/C though. I have been TTC for 16 months now. About a couple of months ago I went through a mini depression. My BFF just had her baby. My friend who accidentaly got PG had her baby. By the way she had hoped she would have a M/C, which did not make things better. I think time was the only thing that helped me. Every one tried to say something to make me fell better but nothing worked. So really I think time will healed it all for me. I think that me already going through a mini melt down helped me deal with this M/C better! I really hope everything is ok with you. We are all here for you and vent to much as much as you need! I say go get a massage pedicure & manicure. Do things that will help you relax and feel better. I am thinking your period is late just b/c of the M/C. Are there any other reasons your doctor might think you have PCOS? Was your period normal prior to the M/C? I hope your blood results come back positive! :flow: :flow:

Ennie,

Periods were regular before m/c but very light and short (2 days)
Doc at the time was not concerned but yesterday I mentioned my inability to lose weight - I really struggle and I think he (hopefully) is clutching at straws as I do not have any of the other symptoms of PCOS
Hope to get results on Tuesday so fx'd.

Thanks for your kind words - it is so nice to have people to talk to who have experienced the same as I have. Feeling better already :hugs:

Yeah it sounds like your doctor is checking eveything just to make sure and count out things. I think you will be fine. FX everything is good. Hopefully AF will show up soon and you can get back on your merry way to making a beautiful baby!!

On Facebook I have hidden all of my friends who are pregnant or who have small babies, except my BFF. It is hard to handle even seeing her baby, even though I wish nothing but the best for her and I want to love her little guy. It's so hard not to be triggered by other people and mc would be so much easier without contact with preggos and mommies, but alas life doesn't work like that and so we soldier on. I think this is just part of the grieving process and it comes in ebbs and waves. My thoughts are with you NTAT!

:happydance: Hi my lovely ladies just been catching up on the goss on our thread
Just got home from hols:growlmad:
well i decided to take the tablets dr perscribed to delay af on my hols really thought me and df deserved a chill out and a happy week without af and memories of why she was there.

May be some of you wont agree with what i did but i had a lovely week with lots of sex which was lovely and not at all intended for making a bubba

Well took my last one on fri night and af should appear 2-3days after that feel bit shitty today and just tested got:bfn::cry:

so think she is on her way now but hey ho i feel positive now, hi to any new comers and sorry for your losses and to all the girls who af got we are still aiming for xmas :bfp: and we will do it.

How is everyone today missed you guys x x x

hi girls

sorry you are feeling down ntat. everything you said re your friend and your eelings, I have felt those things. I know it probably wont help, but it is completely normal. I figure the world is split into two types of people, those who have babies no problem, and those like us who have losses. We will get there in the end, it just wont be given to us on a plate. Its really hard, we are all here for you when you are feeling down x :hugs:

NM2010, sounds like you had a lovely break. Are you on cd8?

afm, got my letter for the pelvic scan in November. Anyone know why they do this and what it will tell us? xx

Hey Kanga i dunno what day im on as im waiting for AF to come now after taking the tablets off my DR that delayed it whilst on my hols as it was due last sun/mon so took the tabs for 1 week and AF should arrive tomorrow or tuesday hopefully.

As for pelvic scan i think its to see if there are any abnormalities in the pelvis which can effect they way your pregnancys progress but i wouldn't get worked up huni its not usually because they think something is wrong its cos they cover all avenues and precautions chin up x

Kanga,
I went to docs on thursday and mentioned about af not arriving yet and he is going to refer me for a pelvic scan if it hasn't arrived in next month. For me its just to check everythings ok (ovaries etc) and there's nothing left from m/c. Try not to worry x

Well, I officially have no idea whats happening with my cycle now!
Ov'd on 10th Sept, AF was a no show and I've just ov'd again today....

I give up! :shrug:

That's bizarre. Maybe the first time your body tried to ovulate, didn't and now it trying again? Dunno. I hope you get answers soon.

I'm on CD 47 and still no AF and getting bfns (as of yesterday). I was just at the doctor's in September and had all the tests done and everything is fine so I'm going to hold out until end of the month or so before going back. Kind of annoying as I've had persistent cramps and mild back pains for the past 3 weeks and every time I get discharge I have to run to the washroom thinking it's Af. It's enough to make one paranoid. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->