New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Have any of you ladies waiting for AF tried red raspberry leaf tea? RRL is a uterine tonic and I find it helps get things moving.

cd11 for me today and got a high on the cbfm x

I hope all the afs come soon for everyone!

Hi everyone !!

Thats good for you Kanga still waiting for af :-( wish she would hurry up now and that i didnt take those silly tablets the docs gave me feel totally messed up now, today i went food shopping and truthfully every other aisle i turned down was 3deep in new babies and/or preggo women i wanted to leave my trolly and run off to loo to have a good cry!!
Why are they everywhere the lucky buggers!? Weell instead i came home put casserole in slow cooker and cleaned and scrubbed the house within an inch of its life !!

How are you all not very much chat going on at mo girls x X x

Hi newmummy,

I see preggo people EVERYWHERE at the moment and it kills me. I just want to go up to them and make them realise how lucky they are as I'm sure people take it for granted when everything goes smoothly.

I also have one of my closest friends who had her 12 week scan on friday and everything was ok - it tipped me over the edge and I cried all last weekend.

Have picked myself up now tough and am focusing on the babymaking now as had surprise + on the opk yesterday :yipee: as well as awful stitch pains yesterday and today. Am now thinking that last +opk wasn't really a positive and was my hormones playing about after the m/c.

Plenty of :sex: for me now and just hope that it isn't too late cos not sure if bd'ing before ov works best and we didn't manage it over the weekend cos I was so down in the dumps!

Chin up honey, we're all here for you when you need to talk - god knows what I would do without all of you as I don't feel that anyone else truly understands how I feel. :friends:

Have any of you ladies waiting for AF tried red raspberry leaf tea? RRL is a uterine tonic and I find it helps get things moving.

Is that regular sort of tea you could find in a grocery store or coffee shop? Or would you only find it in a natural health store? I've definitely been thinking of natural things I could take to get things moving. I've had all sorts of tests done and with an ultrasound a month ago it pretty much rules out everything except endo as a cause of my irregular cycles (even had my thyroid checked and it is up to snuff). I've always had long, irregular cycles but this is getting ridiculous. Getting kinda depressed being in limbo land.:cry:

Yes, you should be able to get it at a health food store or at an herb shop. Give it a try. In some places you would be able to get it in a grocery store, but it would depend on where you live.

Hi newmummy,

I see preggo people EVERYWHERE at the moment and it kills me. I just want to go up to them and make them realise how lucky they are as I'm sure people take it for granted when everything goes smoothly.

I also have one of my closest friends who had her 12 week scan on friday and everything was ok - it tipped me over the edge and I cried all last weekend.

Have picked myself up now tough and am focusing on the babymaking now as had surprise + on the opk yesterday :yipee: as well as awful stitch pains yesterday and today. Am now thinking that last +opk wasn't really a positive and was my hormones playing about after the m/c.

Plenty of :sex: for me now and just hope that it isn't too late cos not sure if bd'ing before ov works best and we didn't manage it over the weekend cos I was so down in the dumps!

Chin up honey, we're all here for you when you need to talk - god knows what I would do without all of you as I don't feel that anyone else truly understands how I feel. :friends:

Thanks new to all this :kiss:

Well im feeling much chirpier now i have read this from you:hugs:
on the other hand i have had a fainty line on opk yesterday did one as had ferning on saliva opk which means O is near thought maybe was going to O again before impending AF but:nope: as have terrible tummy ache and :witch: has landed, but before i realised she was did another opk just cos i wanted too and it was very much darker than yesterdays:shrug: can you O whilst bleeeding or am i going to O straight after bleed WTF??
I also felt the way you did hun yesterday and today until i came on just dunno what my freaky lady bits are upto :growlmad:

Was the OPK positive (darker than control line)? I think it is normal to have some LH in your system at any time in the cycle, but it only means ovulation when it is as dark or darker than the control.

Hello New Mummy, I remember when you MC, I'm glad you're doing better!

Unfortunately, I have followed. After 11wks I naturally MC. After the first MC, we did everything the dr's told us, and still lost another. So this time, DH and I said screw it! We're jumping right back into it, not even waiting for an AF! Now there's no guarantees that we'll actually get PG whenever my body decides to OV, but I started taking baby aspirin and B6 on top of my prenatals and folic acid.

As far as the red raspberry leaf, you can get that in a supplement or a tea, any vitamin shop should have it, but once you get PG, stopped using it and resume again in your third trimester.

I am sorry for your loss dietrad. We started right back in with TTC after our mc last month too. My Dr said that it is fine to get right back at it as long as you feel ok to do so! Give'r!

Unfortunately, I have followed. After 11wks I naturally MC. After the first MC, we did everything the dr's told us, and still lost another. So this time, DH and I said screw it! We're jumping right back into it, not even waiting for an AF! Now there's no guarantees that we'll actually get PG whenever my body decides to OV, but I started taking baby aspirin and B6 on top of my prenatals and folic acid.

As far as the red raspberry leaf, you can get that in a supplement or a tea, any vitamin shop should have it, but once you get PG, stopped using it and resume again in your third trimester.

Hello Dietrad so sorry for your loss huni:cry:
well this id my day2 of first Af since mc but had terrible pains like i had when mc last night and this morning there was a strange saccy looking clot on my pad sorry tmi but i think i have had another mc what do you think?
What bis baby asperin and where do you get it?what are the benifits and the same goes for b6??

I had a large clump of uterine lining for my first AF after my first MC but the best way to check if it was another MC is a HPT. But being soon early, this would be considered a chemical PG and there wouldn't be enough time for tissue to develop just yet. The other possibility is a blood clot formed, doesn't mean you were or weren't PG. If a women does form clots in the uterus (but usually occurs during a pregnancy) it can cause a MC. That's why I'm taking the low dose aspirin (AKA baby aspirin). It will thin the blood to help get blood through the placenta to the fetus but the dose is low enough not cause development problems. The dose would be 81mg, found at any store that carries over the counter drugs. The b6 vitamin can become depleted with the past use of birth control pills and this deficiency can cause MC too. I don't know if I make clots or have a b6 deficiency but after two MC, I'm not waiting to find again if that's the culprit. Keeping to the 81mg of aspirin and 50-100mg of b6 daily has shown to have no adverse reactions to getting or staying PG so I say why not if it can help for the next time.

dietrad - sorry for your losses.Can I ask if your doctor told you take the aspirin or if you're just doing this on your own. I'm tempted to try it but don't know if a doctor should okay it? I've had 2 losses this year and can't even imagine another. Also when do you start taking it in your cycle?

My Dr doesn't know but I'll let him know next time I see him about conceiving which isn't going to be util the end of the month, that's why I went ahead and started on my own. You don't have to wait until a certain part of your cycle, just take one 81mg tablet every day, but NSAIDs can inhibit the absorption of certain vitamins so take with food but not with your other vitamins.

I have started self-medicating with ld aspirin too. Dr's don't want to do anything until I have one more MC, but I would rather not have one if at all possible thank you very much!

Isn't that such crap! I don't care what's considered a sad misfortune or an actual problem, it's just cruel to make a woman go through more than once.

So let me get this right baby aspirin is just normal aspirin?
Taken at an 81mg dose daily?

Yeah, a low dose aspirin. Adult doses are over 300mg, I forget exactly what it is, so the low dose or baby aspirin is a third less.

Just checkin' in. Think I'm finally ovulating this weekend. I don't chart but it's the first time since my miscarriage that I've gotten my usual ovulation symptoms--ewcm and one-sided cramps. I think I simply skipped my last cycle and that's why I haven't gotten AF with bfns. My earlier cycles were still recovery cycles and don't count as they were spotty with old clots and extremely short. I finally feel like things are going back to normal and I can truly aim for a Christmas bfp!

And it's the holiday weekend here. Lots of turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing! Mmmm, good stuff. Had my last glass of wine before the tww officially begins. :D

Sounds good Starry Night! Wishing you the best of luck for a BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->