New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Sounds like a great idea to all test on the same day!! When is everyone thinking they want to test?

Sorry girlies, didn't read your posts about testing same time so I did one this morning..........................................................................................

:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

:bfn:

:cry:

Ah new so sorry ,i didnt get my bfp till 17dpo last time you could try again soon x x

Well i will be 14dpo on sunday maybe to early before that ??

Sorry you got a bfn ntat :cry:, you're only 13 dpo though so don't give up hope

no Af for me today but am almost certain I am not pg. I am extremely tempted to test tho - shall I sharn't I shall I sharn't !!

Don't count yourself out until the :witch: comes! FX she stays away!! I did not get a BFP until 16DPO last month so I still have hope for you!!! My temps are still up, I am so nervous for this weekend!!! Hopefully the witch will stay away for the next 9 months for all of us ladies!!!!!

:hugs: ntat. That's such a bummer. I don't want to give false hope, but you really aren't out until the :witch: arrives.

I'm not nervous about testing anymore. Well, I am a little, but I have "pregnant boobs"!:happydance: They're huge! When I was getting into PJs last night, hubby took a look and said, "Whoa, those are big!":haha: They're also sensitive and my aroelas are dark. I haven't been this confident about about a pregnancy test since I got my bfp with Lil Peanut. DH and I are already talking like I'm pregnant. I know I could still get a bfn but I'm not counting on it. We're buying the tests this evening.

Good luck to everyone testing this weekend!

:dust:

Yes, do a test ASAP Starry, sounds like a BFP to me.... woo hoo!
Ennie, still got my fingers x'd for you too...

Lets hope I'm not the only one who doesn't get a BFP otherwise I'll be here all on my own.. sob, lol! :haha:

Got severe cramps now, so think I'm out for this month for sure. Got told first AF after ERPC may be quite bad so I'm preparing myself (big bar of chocolate and lots of painkillers.... :haha:)

I am probably not ovulating for a few days yet, so you def won't be alone NTAT! I have been super tired and like I am fighting off an illness so this cycle might be a miss anyway.

I'm testing tomorrow morning. Not sure what time that will be for you, UK'ers. Noonish? ha ha! I'm kicking myself for not testing today! I'm still feeling somewhat confident but it's still early and my symptoms aren't always super strong or consistent so am having a moment of doubt. The torture! LOL But right now I'm so bloated I can barely do up my jeans and bending over to tie my shoes kills. Blah. Why didn't I test???

where are you starry?
test test do it now want a bfp on my thread x x

I'm in Canada. It's still early enough that I need first morning urine for accuracy otherwise I'd be testing as we speak. It'll be another 9 hours. My symptoms have come back but now I'm feeling very heavy. I know pregnancy can mimic AF but I'm still nervous. I'm even more nervous that I am pregnant but am headed towards a chemical. I really shouldn't do this to myself. I just want this one so bad. If I am pregnant this baby would be due the day I lost the other one. That would be so special!

I understand starry good luck got my fx and toes too ,that would be extra special too x x

pretty sure AF is here, although its brown & sticky (sorry, tmi!). I think this is usual for 1st af after a mc. At least I can press my m button now!!

I am pretty sure I am out ladies! I had a temp drop this morning, I am expecting AF tomorrow now. :(

Good luck Starry, am thinking of you and waiting and hoping its a :bfp:

FX'd Ennie, you never know x

:dust: :dust:

I'm looking forward to seeing the test results on here tomorrow! Chances are, at least one of you will have a bfp!!

Good luck everyone testing this weekend and next week i will try to check in on my hols!!

AFM i dunno where i stand still no AF and not got any symptoms either way today i do feel out this month and hope AF wont come on my hols she is due sun/mon by my O day but who knows maybe messed up from my loss still ?? Hope to see some BFP when i do check in anyhow ladies thanks for your support on here x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->