New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Good luck to any testers! FXed for you
enniejennie and kanga - bring on the next cycle right!? I'm CD 5 now, lets get our BFPs this cycle! x

Ladies, you're not going to believe it but I got a :bfn: this morning!:nope: I took one look at the single line and yelled "WHAT THE HECK????" I'm laughing about it now but at the time it was very disappointing. Especially with all the symptoms I'm still having. I'm starting to question my sanity. :wacko: I've heard of some people who have had "false pregnancies" where they want a baby so badly that their body actual acts like it's pregnant. But from what I understand that's a very serious neurological problem. And I'm not crazy! (that's what a crazy person would say....wouldn't they? sheesh) But seriously, I don't think I want a baby any more badly than any woman who is TTC after a loss.

I had myself all convinced that my symptoms were in my head but my boobs are bigger today! DH commented on them and the fact my nipples look like pepperoni slices (that's how I referred to them during my last pregnancy). And they do! What the heck? :dohh: If these are my new PMS symptoms I'm going to scream because I feel icky and wretched. To get AF on top of it all would suck!

My ONLY hope is to look at the cycle I conceived my Lil Peanut. That time I didn't get a bfp until CD40 and even then the line was faint. I'm "only" on CD37 today. I'm going to retest on Sunday which will bring me to CD39. And if it's still bfn I'm going to wait a full week. And if it's still bfn with no AF I'm heading to the doctor's because something is up....

So ladies AF arrived tonight. :( I will mark tomorrow (9/25) as day one. Would have been a nice B-Day present for DH, but unfortunately he gets shafted on his birthday! Poor guy! I will just have to make it up to him. LOL

There's hope yet Starry!
I am sorry to hear the witch arrived enniejennie. FX for this new cycle.

AFM I am not sure when I will ovulate, but signs are starting to show it might be soon. Still had an OPK - today, but I think it will happen by Tuesday.

Sorry that AF caught you enniejennie. :( I think mine will come as well. All the pregnancy-like symptoms I've been feeling this week have started to go away. Still don't understand the boob thing but I guess I have to learn to reread my body's signals. Of course, I will test again if AF stays away but at this point I think it's best to look ahead.

I am 15dpo today and did a test this morning... :bfn:
Had awful cramps yesterday morning so was expecting AF but nothing.
Assuming I'm still all messed up from the mc but just feel in limbo now. So desperately want to get back to normal now, its been 5 weeks on monday since I had ERPC.

Starry, that sucks, so sorry hun. GL for your re-test in a few days. I'm not about the pepperoni, could be a new AF symptom?!

ntat, hope you get af soon so you can move on xx

ennie, my af came last night too, with avengance!! I had such pains last night, boo hoo. So looks like we have matching cycles

so I'll press the m button tomorrow and then its all down to the CBFm! xx

Sorry Starry, I was really hoping one of you guys would get a BFP this cycle - but there's still a chance! You should definitely test again in a few days. I'm crossing everything for you

Kanga this will be good we can go through this cycle together!! Bring on a BFP next month!!!!

Today I started to get a sharp pain in my lower back and my ankles. The pain almost feels rheumatic. This has me freaked as it's a similar sort of pain to what I had just a few days before my miscarriage. It makes me wonder if a)I'm about to have the period from hell or b)I really had conceived and am about to have a chemical but took the test too late and missed whatever hcg surge had been in my system. I'd hate to think I was having a chemical but with no way to prove it. :(

The main reason I'm worried about a bad period is I'd probably have to stay home for it as I've had to stay home for a regular period (my normally are very heavy to begin with) and work has already given me some heck for it and I don't feel like explaining that it's because I'm bleeding everywhere. It seems like "need to know" basis....

Hey
Im in there with ya. I got my AF last week but funny thing is I think I ovulated already. Day 5,6,7 watery cm, and high cervix. Temp increase .4 on day 8 and day 9 .3 increase. any suggestions? very confused:wacko: i usually ovulate on day 18 but taking new b6 100mg and super b complex....

How is everyone doing this week? I can not wait for AF to leave so I get back to baby making!!!

I'm on CD9 today. Trying to get used to OPKs and what negative results look like so have used one a couple of days ago. There was no 2nd line at all. Is that normal? I was under the impression you'd always get a faint test line but that its only positive when the test line is as dark as or darker than the control. But there's just nothing there at alll.......

cd4 and af seems to have packed up and left, cool! I guess it will be at least a week before I start panicking about ov, I think I'm going to try the clearblue digital ov sticks this month, has anyone tried them? Or know if they are any good x

I'm still waiting for AF!! Where is she. Day 36 after m/c.
Did pg test yesterday and neg so deffo not preggers! Fed up of waiting now.

I'm still waiting for AF!! Where is she. Day 36 after m/c.
Did pg test yesterday and neg so deffo not preggers! Fed up of waiting now.

:hugs: Sorry that the :witch: is keeping you waiting. She really is evil. I have read that it's fairly common for it to take 6 weeks for the first AF to arrive. So you could have a few more days yet. Hopefully, she'll come sooner so you can get back to TTC.

CD41 and counting and still no AF for me. No real sign of it coming either unless it surprises me out of the blue. I keep thinking it's here so I dash off the washroom but it's just clear stuff at this point. The "strong" pregnancy symptoms I was feeling last week have tapered off a bit but are still there. My cervix has been consistently high and closed the past two days so I'm actually letting myself hope a little bit again though I'm trying to keep a firm grasp on reality.

I'm on CD9 today. Trying to get used to OPKs and what negative results look like so have used one a couple of days ago. There was no 2nd line at all. Is that normal? I was under the impression you'd always get a faint test line but that its only positive when the test line is as dark as or darker than the control. But there's just nothing there at alll.......

This often happens to me too. I think it is just that the LH is too low to be picked up on the test. I rarely get blazing positives, so I think my LH is just on the lower side.

Thanks stay.positive
I've posted about this in TTC as well and it seems a few of us have this. Some ladies are saying they have a "favourite" brand that picks up their LH better than others so think I'm going to try a different one and see what it does

Thanks stay.positive
I've posted about this in TTC as well and it seems a few of us have this. Some ladies are saying they have a "favourite" brand that picks up their LH better than others so think I'm going to try a different one and see what it does

I buy IC's from www.early-pregnancy-tests.com and I find they work well, I have just had to learn how to interpret my results. When I am not at all close to O I have only one line, then a second line appears and it slowly gets darker until it is equal to the test line, then it fades. It is never darker than the test line though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->