New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Hiya ladies
For all of you who aren't on the November testing thread, I thought I'd let you know that I got my :bfp: last night! Yay!! And FMU this morning confirms it. Think I'm gonna get myself a digi to test on the weekend just to be absolutely sure. Please please make this one a sticky one!

:dust: to the rest of you ladies. I sure hope we have more BFPs this cycle x

Hiya ladies
For all of you who aren't on the November testing thread, I thought I'd let you know that I got my :bfp: last night! Yay!! And FMU this morning confirms it. Think I'm gonna get myself a digi to test on the weekend just to be absolutely sure. Please please make this one a sticky one!

Congrats Sugarfairy, thats amazing news :happydance:
I tested yesterday morning and got BFN, think it was a little early but not holding out much hope that this month is my month really! :dohh:

Praying for a sticky bean for you - lots of :dust:

I might have wrote it in November's thread but I don't care! Wishing you the best 9 months with a beautiful healthy beanie!

Congrats!!! I have about another week before I can test, Trying to think positively, but not get my hopes up... I got a Gail reading and she said I could be pregnant now, but definitely with in 6 weeks (little girl). So fingers crossed!!

Oooh fingers crossed for you imppearl!

And Tiger - thank you again! x

I tested again this morning, BFN!
Think I'm out this month and still no bloody AF.
It took me 12 months to get pregnant last time, just hoping its not going to be the same this time :cry:

Well if AF doesn't come by day 14po, will you test again?
Probably yes but not had AF for 3months now (since m/c) so not expecting it to be honest. Shouldn't I have had a positive by now though if I'm pregnant? Not sure what the guidelines are on testing really :dohh:
Last time I had normal period so didnt find out til I was 6 weeks and started getting symptoms.

I'd talk to your Dr. After I stopped bleeding after my MC my AF came about 20 days later. Though I am still somewhat irregular...

Well if AF doesn't come by day 14po, will you test again?
Probably yes but not had AF for 3months now (since m/c) so not expecting it to be honest. Shouldn't I have had a positive by now though if I'm pregnant? Not sure what the guidelines are on testing really :dohh:
Last time I had normal period so didnt find out til I was 6 weeks and started getting symptoms.

Pearl, my cycle definitely changed after my first MC.

NTAT, if implantation took to the last day of that 6-10 day range it could take til 13 or 14dpo to get a pos b.c it takes that long after implantation to get enough Hcg built up in your blood.

Hiya ladies

Congratulations! excellent news, you must be over the moon! :yipee: :bfp:

I'd talk to your Dr. After I stopped bleeding after my MC my AF came about 20 days later. Though I am still somewhat irregular...
Have spoken to doctor, he's not too concerned at the moment as he said that as long as I'm ovulating, I can still get pregnant. Had test and I am ovulating which is good news.
How did you go about getting your gail reading? Hope it comes true for you.

Have spoken to doctor, he's not too concerned at the moment as he said that as long as I'm ovulating, I can still get pregnant. Had test and I am ovulating which is good news.
How did you go about getting your gail reading? Hope it comes true for you.

Well there are prob a lot of people who wish they could O without AF!! lol

I got my reading off her web site that someone from here was kind enough to give me. Its all in fun of course... but I really hope she's right!!

https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/3/miscellaneous8.htm

I think, but don't quote me, that Aunty Flo is finally on her way.
Have had excruciating and I mean bloody painful, period pains since Friday and just now, when I wiped, a bit of colour and a bit of a lump of brown (sorry tmi but I am so excited, I have only waited 12 weeks) ........... :yipee:

We'll have to see if it develops into any more but so far so good and then I can press the 'M' button on my CBFM finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I know this means I am not pregnant this month but at least I can move on!

Any BFP's this month yet? :hugs:

Yay NTAT! :happydance:
Hopefully this is the start of regular cycles again for you! (though not too regular of course, one will be just fine and then no more for about, oooh, say 10 months?!)
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->