New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

I think AF my have just got me :nope:... Seems kinda early, but who knows with the way my cycles have been lately...

Could be implantation Imppearl. What dpo are you?
I may have spoken too soon about AF, checked this morning and nothing!

Oh man, what a tease about AF NTAT, well, maybe it's just the beginning and you'll get a proper flow today or tomorrow.

Yeah I thought maybe implantation too, but didn't want to get excited. I was 12 or 13 dpo I think. Af came on full this am:nope:

Next month will be our month Imppearl for sure!
For me, AF has disappeared again, but got strange pulling sensations in my lower tummy.

One more cycle to go before Christmas! This will be the one!

Oh man, what a tease about AF NTAT, well, maybe it's just the beginning and you'll get a proper flow today or tomorrow.

AF is still lurking in the background, is a bit brown still but only when I wipe :blush:
Have got super absorbency pads at the ready - assuming I will need them for three months worth!! :rofl:

It sucks but I try not to get to worked up over it. Though I have been feeling extra emotional lately. I've never really gotten over my MC (back on May 24) and since my emotions have been all over. Now my grandfather has just passed this week and I'm feeling it extra. :cry: He was 93 and in the hospital for a while so its been a while coming but I guess your never quite ready for it. I'm not usually a big person for tears, but lately they just come out of no where. My poor DH doesn't really know how to take me right now :flower:

hi everyone, its quite quiet recently, how is everyone doing x

ntat, has af arrived for you yet hun! x

It sucks but I try not to get to worked up over it. Though I have been feeling extra emotional lately. I've never really gotten over my MC (back on May 24) and since my emotions have been all over. Now my grandfather has just passed this week and I'm feeling it extra. :cry: He was 93 and in the hospital for a while so its been a while coming but I guess your never quite ready for it. I'm not usually a big person for tears, but lately they just come out of no where. My poor DH doesn't really know how to take me right now :flower:

Sorry lovely, didn't see this til now
Hope you're doing okay :hugs:

hi everyone, its quite quiet recently, how is everyone doing x

ntat, has af arrived for you yet hun! x

I'm fine thanks Kanga, had a little bit of bleeding at the beginning of last week but nothing that I would call AF properly but something is better than nothing!
So I pressed the M button on my CBFM and away I go! Went to high today so fingers crossed things are working again. :happydance:

How are you hun?

hi girls went to the docs as i was 10 days late for af and had a bfp on 7th nov and af arrived on 10th nov i was gutted and my doc thinks i had a mc 4th one this yr. now i am single and doubt il get my xmas bfp :( i will pop on here for updates to see who has theirs good luck girls love to u all xxxxx

hi girls went to the docs as i was 10 days late for af and had a bfp on 7th nov and af arrived on 10th nov i was gutted and my doc thinks i had a mc 4th one this yr. now i am single and doubt il get my xmas bfp :( i will pop on here for updates to see who has theirs good luck girls love to u all xxxxx

So sorry for your loss want2bamum, :hugs:

[/QUOTE]
Sorry lovely, didn't see this til now
Hope you're doing okay :hugs:[/QUOTE]

No worries, Things are 'ok'. I had a dream last night I got my BFP so maybe that's a good sign :thumbup: Just taking things day by day... fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->