New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

congrats suger fairy yay x x

sorry for your loss wtabam

think we missed fertile time again due to df having manflu again blahh

hope everyone is a ok x x

Well, I got my BFP! I'm very happy but my real Christmas present will be seeing a HB over 140 at my 8wk scan on the 22nd. I'm going to wait until then before putting up a ticker since my other two angels didn't make it past then.

Ok, I am on for this. Happy mode in, worrying out and TTC like crazy.

If by the 19th Dec I have not started then I shall test. I am going to try and put all thoughts of pregnancy out of my mind and see if this helps at all.

Well, I got my BFP! I'm very happy but my real Christmas present will be seeing a HB over 140 at my 8wk scan on the 22nd. I'm going to wait until then before putting up a ticker since my other two angels didn't make it past then.

OMG OMG!!!!!
Yay Tigerlilies!!! :happydance:
Woop woop!! :hugs:

Congrats Tiger. That's fantastic news, so made up for you.
Keeping my fx'd for the 22nd, a truly amazing early xmas present.
:happydance:

Hello

Can I join please? You seem like a nice bunch of people who are in a similar situation to me. The witch got me today even though I felt really pregnant this month. We're ttc number 2 after a mmc in August at 12 weeks and a mc in 2009 at 9 weeks. We were lucky enough to have a lovely daughter in between but I really really really want another baby now.

Good luck everyone. Here's to Christmas BFPs

Five months ago I had an ectopic pregnancy at 10.5 weeks, was on hold for 3 months, and have been TTC again for 2 cycles.
Today is day 1 of a new cycle, so count me in as a tester for December 23rd!
Good luck to everyone in the coming month.

Sorry for your losses Becca and Anna, wishing you an early Christmas surprise for you two and hippylittlej!!!!!
:dust: to all BnB girls for a Christmas blessing!

:hiya:

Just checking in - am firmly in 2WW now.
CBFM did its thing this month, 4 highs, 2 peaks and then 1 high... back to low today and we :sex: every day bar one of the high days... :smug:

Fingers crossed it works - just wish there was something I could do now to 'help' things along..

My Christmas present has left me, I'm back to praying for a for-keeps baby.

Oh no tigerlillies does this mean you lost your BPF?? :cry: I'm so sorry... I know how hard that is.

Hi there Ladies, can I join too?? I am addicted to this site, you allknow how I feel which is brilliant,no trying to pretend to be happy when I'm not! had 2nd mc on the 9thish nov @11.5wks but still hoping for a surprise b4 christmas!
fx for us all ladies,lots of sticky beans this month!
xx

December is fast approaching! What is everyone's plan, if any, for this month?
The first time I got pregnant it was on the first try, with no thought to it, very relaxed.
Of course, after an epic fail, I now feel far from relaxed about it.
I've discovered the SMEP from a different thread and I'm definitely going to try it out this cycle. The last two cycles I've been paying attention to CM and Ov cramps and all that, but maybe I don't know my body as well as I think I do and the OPK's will teach me a thing or two. Besides, it'll give me something new to obsess over during the OTHER 2 week wait!

:howdy: to new people Anna Purna and Pip101.
Good luck to all of us for a Christmas BFP :dust:

I'm in the 2WW now after using CBFM for 1st month. Took me 12 months to get a BFP last time and am desperate after mmc in late Aug :wacko:

:howdy: to new people Anna Purna and Pip101.
Good luck to all of us for a Christmas BFP :dust:

I'm in the 2WW now after using CBFM for 1st month. Took me 12 months to get a BFP last time and am desperate after mmc in late Aug :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->