New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

oh Tigerlillies, I'm so sorry :hugs: sending you lots of love and kind thoughts x

ntat, hope its your month on the magic cbfm, gl hun, when will you test?

:hi: to all the newbies! xx

ntat, hope its your month on the magic cbfm, gl hun, when will you test?

:hi: to all the newbies! xx
Don't know when to test, classing myself as 2 or 3dpo as monitor went from peak to high on Sunday.
Its a bit awkward as flying up to Edinburgh with work on 8th and 9th Dec and hubby having op on 10th. Don't want to test before I fly cos i'll worry but won't be able to have a drink just in case (usual perk of a trip up North).
Hope to leave it til 10th or even 11th if I can... but easier said than done!

The 10th seems reasonable and all your activities will be out the way, hope hubbys op is nothing too serious.

Treat yourself to a drink, it can't do that much harm to a fertilised egg heading down to your lining and burrowing in !! hehe

The 10th seems reasonable and all your activities will be out the way, hope hubbys op is nothing too serious.

Treat yourself to a drink, it can't do that much harm to a fertilised egg heading down to your lining and burrowing in !! hehe

No, he's only having a sinus op - should be out same day but is being signed off for 2 weeks.

Bet I test before the 10th - I can't help poas :haha:

Hi girls, Just checking in. I hope everyone is doing well.

I got my positive OPK today, and my pre seed came in yesterday. I also took cough syrup today. Tonight is the night for BD! Fingers Crossed!! I plan on doing the same tomorrow, and Thursday. Then the dreaded TWW again... :dust:

Hi girls, Just checking in. I hope everyone is doing well.

I got my positive OPK today, and my pre seed came in yesterday. I also took cough syrup today. Tonight is the night for BD! Fingers Crossed!! I plan on doing the same tomorrow, and Thursday. Then the dreaded TWW again... :dust:

I did the cough syrup this month too Imppearl.
I am already in the 2WW - come join me!

Good luck :dust:

:thumbup:
My Christmas present has left me, I'm back to praying for a for-keeps baby.[/QUO

:hug: so sorry huni:cry: x x

Hi there Ladies, can I join too?? I am addicted to this site, you allknow how I feel which is brilliant,no trying to pretend to be happy when I'm not! had 2nd mc on the 9thish nov @11.5wks but still hoping for a surprise b4 christmas!
fx for us all ladies,lots of sticky beans this month!
xx
:

:hug::hi:

:hi: sugar fairy hows you??

:hi::laugh2:TWW:growlmad: mine is dragggggging onnnnn:growlmad:

waiting for:witch:to land but she no show so far

Fingers crossed for you New Mummy that the :witch: stays away.

Keep us updated :thumbup:

Sending you lots of :dust: :dust:

ladies..I have about 7 days till af due(if back on track after mc which is doubtful???) but my nipples are HUGE! and the veins on them are very dark.....anyone else get that,I didn't get any preg symptoms, besides no af , with my girls,so am wondering if any of you get this before af or before bfp?????

it can be a symptom of both i too cant remember what mine were like first time.then 2nd time before mc they were as you describe and then cycles after have been same gotten my hopes up then the witch came ?..........but good luck fx'd x

OK so I know you O 12-24 hours after a positive OPK... Does that mean onced the OPK is negaitive again you have O'd??

I got a positive OPK yesterday, then its negative again today. BD Sunday, not Monday or Tuesday, but then again today (Wed) at like 4am. And again Wednesday afternoon. (figuring I O'd Wednesday sometime???) Do you think I caught it??

You are going to O in the next 12 - 36 hrs after your strong positive opk'

try clearblue smilies they are fab no line eyes or messing aruond simple smile or no smile!!

Yes once neg you have O'd some ladies always show a little tinge of pink on opk's though so dont panic if no plain neg good luck babe think you have a chance xx

Congrats!!!

Guess I'm now in the TWW again... Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->