New Year, New Start going to get a BFP in 2011- ( 10 BFP)

future_numan

Mommy to 4 girls & 1 boy
Reaction score
Well I didn't get my Christmas :bfp: so I am ready to determined to get my :bfp: in 2011..:bodyb:

It's not IF..it's just when...and when is 2011 !!

ladygagafan
maybabydoll:yipee::bfp::yipee: feb/11
hulahoop09:yipee::bfp::yipee: feb/11
slb80
munchkin30:yipee::bfp::yipee: feb/11
larajj:yipee::bfp::yipee: feb/11
katiekittykat
jennifaerie
sparkles237
wannabe mam
jin
nat0619:yipee::bfp::yipee: feb/11
mummy2boo
mini_gherkin
amoreamy
wonderstars
allie2009
queenlavera
pookied
try rocking
NDH
ava123:yipee::bfp::yipee: feb/11
Dr.M
lintu:yipee::bfp::yipee: Jan/11
babymojo2
wait & hope
Lisa40
wannabeprego
princessJ_x
TexasUni
cajunbabe:yipee::bfp::yipee: March /11
trying 4 3rd
clo_mid
spykey_uk
lexus15
canadabear :yipee::bfp::yipee: Jan/11
sparklymummy
wishful1
willma
babyhopes23

Hoping for a BFP on about the 2nd Jan - long shot but fingers v crossed for 2011!

I'd love to join you! We were TTC for 5 cycles last year and then had a break for a couple of months as don't want to be too pregnant for SIL's wedding abroad in May/June next year.

So I've worked that I am due on ovulate on or around Christmas Day, so we're we're going to start trying again this cycle :)

2011 is going to be our baby year!! By next Christmas I want to be holding little one in my arms :)

Santa obv didn't have time to get round to me and dh this year but he's in serious trouble if we don't have a LO by next xmas - I'm in!

I think I OV'd around friday or saturday, so I too am hoping for a NY BFP. I should be due to test around new years day if Af doesn't show but may hold out a couple of days to avoid testing too early.

When is everone due to test next ?
I am going to add our names to my first post and WHEN we all get our :bfp: we can add the date of the :bfp: and how many month it took to conceive !!!

il be ovulating within the next few days, I should be testing around the 3rd of jan, but only if af is late. I hope to start the year with my bfp :) x

Oooh me too please! We're fast approaching our 3yr mark at TTC #2 and start with FS in Feb so 2011 WILL be our year too!

HI ladies,

I'm new here.

Got married in July and have been trying for 2 months using OPK and Sperm meets Egg plan.

Just at the end of AF after disappointment on Friday when the witch arrived and due to ovulate on New Year's Day so hoping for a BFP early in 2011.

I came off the pill in August and after a few ropey cycles of 30-32 days, for the last three months I have been 28-27-28 so have settled down almost perfectly.

I was part of a sub forum on my wedding forum for TTC but decided to come over here as had to leave that forum.

Good luck everyone xx

I'm in please!! I'll be testing 13th January- hoping for birthday bfp :)

I'm in! Had the flu in December so that month was completely out. Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->