New Year Present!? BFP #1 faint lines?!

MrsT_x

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hubby and I have been TTC for 2 months, AF due today, have had some odd twinges over the last few days and nausea yesterday which only subsided when I ate.. Last night I had a dream that I did a pregnancy test and it was positive, so decided to use a FRER this morning (not FMU as I needed to pee about 4.30am) I did the test, walked away thinking there's no chance as was convinced AF was on her way... Came back to see a faint positive! Had the shock of my life.. Went and bought another early test and the same result.. Just so worried something might go wrong as they're quite faint?...

Super excited and super nervous! Have booked appointment at the docs for a couple of days time.. Just wanted a little reassurance that I'm not going mad!?

Huge Congratulations to everyone getting their BFPs! :happydance:

xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 36
Thank you so much everyone, I don't think it'll feel real until I get confirmation from the Doctor or hopefully reach that 12 week scan.. I pray that it's a sticky baby and continues to grow! So scared at the moment.. I guess it's normal to worry though?

Happy New Year to all! :flower: xx

For peace of mind, an update with a Clearblue Digital this morning :headspin:

I feel the need to keep testing! Did anyone else do the same? :dohh:

Congrats to all getting their New Year BFPs! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations !!!
You're not crazy , I always keep testing !
My last pregnancy I took my final test at 7 weeks pregnant !

A Line is a line Hun don't fret about how dark they are!! And you've Seen it in writing so enjoy :) congratulations! Xx

That line is not faint at all ... It looks perfect . Congratulation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->