New year's eve

Bella12

Reaction score
Anyone doing anything fun and exciting forNew Years Eve? I think I may need to live vicariously through you this year. I think I may be staying in this year because I feel sick all the time and can imagine going out.

nope! A friend has agreed to babysit for us tomorrow afternoon so we can go to the cinema... that's about it! and the first time in over a year that we've both left the house without dd that wasn't to go to work!

I'll be lucky if I can make it to midnight. My bedtime has been 9:30 pm since about 4 1/2 weeks preggo. I can't even fathom staying up late!

We have our families round ours for food and drinks.. obviously I'll be on the diet lemonade lol!

We are staying in for the night. We will be watching movies and watching the ball drop. We are planning to make a special dinner and we have gotten sparkling juice to celebrate. DH is being supportive and will not be drinking.

I'm glad some of you have exciting plans!

Linz143 I think going to bed early is exciting:happydance:

I'm may be doing the same. When I'm not feeling nauseous I'm feeling tired.:sleep:

Uhhh are going out to eat tomorrow night and maybe watch the ball drop at midnight? Nothing exciting :p

We will just go for a drive down to the beach with some beach chairs and watch fire works. DH wanted to do something so I said as long as I can dose off if I need to lol. Got my beach blanket and snacks ready to go!

Wow pandi... Sounds fun but....cold lol I'm on the mobile app do I can't see where you live! I hope its warmer than it is here!

I'm considering going to a New year's eve festival near my house. It starts at 5 and ends at 8pm with a fireworks show. Then if I get sick or feel tired I'll be close to home.

I wish I was in Florida with its nice warm weather. It is supposed to be in 20s by me.

We were meant to be going out...but my dress has just been delivered and is too big. I have nothing else to wear (no exaggeration) and I proper cba go into town.

So might just go tell OH take the tickets back! But I really want to go out! I want to glam up, put make up on, do my hair etc

Do you know anyone that could hem dress today?

Or could you go out shopping and find a new dress? If you feel well enough to go out, you should make it happen. It will be a lot hardee when there is a newborn in your home.

I will be fast asleep before midnight! So exhausted now! :)

I most definitely will NOT make midnight, my little man had me up at 05:12 this morning, Zzzzzzzzzzz

Happy New Year everybody, I have a feeling that 2014 is going to be a fab year x

We're deffo in now coz OH has been placed on call. We live 45 mins away from his work and he has to be there within an hour of getting a phone call so getting us home from anywhere first would be pushing it.

I've told him, next year we will be kid free and celebrate in style...told him that last year too though :/

I'm staying in, I've only gone out properly twice sibce BFP and the last few hours were just about getting to home time. Hubby isn't really fussed on New Years either so he doesn't mind.

Regardless of how you spend New Years Eve, enjoy it! I'm feeling pretty exhausted too! May the new year being us healthy babies!

New Years Resolution: to have a healthy baby and start a family

Wow pandi... Sounds fun but....cold lol I'm on the mobile app do I can't see where you live! I hope its warmer than it is here!

Yes Emi we are in the Clearwater Beach area and they usually have some nice fireworks all up and down the beaches. There are usually some vendors with hot cocoa and cinnamon roasted nuts and that's what dh used to motivate me..smart man lol. Hoping for fair weather where you are (warm might be pushing it eh?) and happy new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->